Lightning! Kabuterimon

Digimon and Idol Adventure

They walk on the desert. "I'm tired!" Sooyoung said. "Me too!" Palmon said. Sehun was kneeling and Gomamon was lie on the ground. "They are tired!" Tao said.

Then, Chen open his bag and open his laptop. "You brought a laptop?" Chanyeol said. "Yeah" Chen said. "What you want to do?" Tao said. "I want to check my emails." Chen said.

The laptop battery was dead. "Huh?" Chen said. "Why?" Tentomon said. "The battery was dead but it turn on." Chen said. "Maybe it is broken." Chanyeol said and hit it. "No." Chen said and takes it. "You cannot hit other people thing." Amber said.

Then, Chanyeol saw smoke. He go closer. "Wait!" Agumon said. "Where are they going?" Gomamon said. "Maybe to the toilet." Onew said.

"I found a factory." Chanyeol said. Chen keep his laptop and follow Chanyeol to the factory. They shocked when they saw the factory.

"It is huge." Piyomon said. "Maybe there are human here." Onew said while running to find people followed by Chanyeol, Amber and their digimon. "Let's explore this factory." Tao said. The other follow him.

Sehun saw the process to make a weird thing. "What they make?" Sehun said. "I don't know." Tao said and continue to walk until they enter a power room.

In that room has a big battery and a big motor. "You can go without me." Chen said. The other leaves him and Tentomon.

Meanwhile.....

Piyomon heard a sound. They go to find the sound. "That room!" Agumon said when he saw a digimon stuck between gears. "It is not human." Onew said.

"It is a robot." Chanyeol said. "It not a robot, it is Andromon." Piyomon said. "He is the strongest digimon because he is highly evolved." Agumon said. "He and Greymon who is highly evolved?" Chanyeol said. "Of course Andromon." Agumon said.

"Let's pull him!" Amber said. Chanyeol, Onew and Amber try to pull him. Chanyeol accidentally release Andromon and hit a switch. A Black Gear enter Andromon's right leg. They pull Andromon out. "Finally!" Chanyeol said.

Andromon is quiet. "Is it broke?" Chanyeol said and try to hit him but failed when Amber and Onew hold his hand. Then, Agumon hit him. Andromon open his eyes. He scan them. "Intruders!" he said and take Amber's leg. Amber is upside down.

Digimon Analyzer:

Andromon. A cyborg digimon. Perfect Level. Special Attack is Spiral Sword and Gattling Missile.

Andromon throws Amber but caught by Chanyeol and Agumon. "Baby Flame!" Agumon said. The ceiling fall on Andromon. Andro faint for a while. They quickly run.

Chen saw many writing on the wall. They are roman, hangul and other writing as well. He tries to erase a letter. Then, the lamp switched off. 

Tao and other are puzzled because the machine was stopped. "Huh?" Tao said. "What happen?" Sooyoung said.

Tentomon looks outside the room. "Try write back the letter." Tentomon said. Chen writes back the letter and lamp is switched on again. Chen open his laptop and investigate the code.

Meanwhile, Chanyeol and the other are running from Andromon. "Spiral Sword!" Andromon said. They dodge it. "Almost!" Onew said.

Tao saw a machine is removed something from the product that the factory made. "What are they doing?" Sehun said. "They create and remove then, they didn't do anything." Tao said.

Chen investigate the code. Then, the thing they get from aurora is glowing. "I'm hot! hot!" Tentomon said. Chen shut down his laptop. Tentomon become normal again.

Chen go to Tao. "I found something." Chen said. "What?" Tao said. "I think the energy in this factory is run by the code." Chen said. Then, Chanyeol come. "Be careful, Andromon is...." Chanyeol can't finish what he said when Andromon appear from below them. "Gatling Missile." Andromon said. His chest open and two rocket shoot them.

"Gabumon evolve.....Garurumon."

Garurumon destroy a rocket. Another rocket go to Chanyeol and the other. The rocket open a bit and the gun inside it shoot them. "AH!" Onew, Chanyeol and Amber said.

"Agumon evolve.....Greymon"

Greymon uses his tail to destroy the rocket. Andromon push them to they ground. Garurumon jump at him but he push him. "He is really a level higher than them!" Tao said.

"Mega Fleme!" Greymon said. Andromon kicked the fire. "Fox Fire!" Garurumon said. Andromon dodge it. He takes Greymon and put in on Garurumon.

"The program!" Tentomon said. Chen open his laptop and using the code's program. Tentomon feels hot. "I feel like power!" Tentomon said.

"Tentomon evolve.....Kabuterimon"

Kabuterimon attack Andromon. "Spiral Sword!" Andromon said. Kabuterimon flys higher to avoid it. "Where is his weakness?" Onew said. Chen find the weakness using his laptop. "Kabuterimon, the right leg!" Chen said. "Mega Blaster!" Kabuterimon said while release a lightning Ball from his body.

The attack hit. The Black Gear out from Andromon's leg and disappear. "I'm sorry." Andromon said. "It is not your fault." Tao said. "You can leave using the sewer." Andromon said.

They enter the sewer. "Hyung, you make Tentomon evolve with laptop right?" Sehun asked. "Yeah." Chen said. "Can Patamon evolve?" Sehun said. "I want to evolve." Patamon said. Chen open his laptop and write the program but his laptop's battery is dead.

"What?" Chen said. "If you want thing back to normal, you must hit it!" Chanyeol said. He and Agumon go to Chen. Chen quickly run and they hit each other. "It hurt!" Chanyeol said.

 

TO BE CONTINUE.....

http://static4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090128044551/digimon/images/b/bc/Motimon_b.jpg         http://wikimon.net/images/a/ac/Tentomon.jpg

Motimon                                                    Tentomon

http://static2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110401113055/digimon/images/6/65/Kabuterimon_b.jpg           http://static4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20091227052123/digimon/images/6/67/Andromon_b.jpg

Kabuterimon                                            Andromon