Scorching Heat! Birdramon

Digimon and Idol Adventure

They are walking in the forest. "I'm exhausted!" Chen said. "Me too!" Sooyoung said. Then, Chanyeol found something. "It is a desert!" Chanyeol said. "Finally we are out from the forest." Onew said. They saw a Black Gear flying. "What is that?" Palmon said. "A black gear?" Chanyeol said.

They go to the desert. "I'm hungry!" Agumon said. "Can you walk?" Chanyeol said. "I still have some energy!" Agumon said. "I think there are a village here." Gabumon said. "Really?" Tao said. "Let's go!" Piyomon said while dragging Amber. "Okay!" Amber said.

They go to the village. "The house is so small!" Onew said. "Don't be sad!" Gomamon said. Then, a hundreds of Pyocomon comes. "Welcome to our village!" the Pyocomon said.

The Pyocomon shocked when saw Piyomon. "How you evolve?" the Pyocomon asked. "I evolved when I fell I have to protect Amber." Piyomon said. "Do you have some water?" Chanyeol said. "Go to the fountain!" Pyocomon said.

Meanwhile, at the nearest mountain.....

The black gear are stuck at the rock. It spin and enter the rock. A digimon under the rock is hurt. The black gear go inside the digimon body. "I'm burning!" that digimon said slide to go down from the mountain slowly.

At Pyocomon village.....

They go to the fountain. The fountain dried. "Where the source of water?" Chanyeol asked. "It is from that mountain." the Pyocomon said. "But Meramon should protect it if something happen." Pyocomon said. 

They go to a lake. "It is dried too!" Sehun said. "Something is happening!" Patamon said. Then, the digimon from the mountain comes. "It is Meramon!" Pyocomon said.

Digimon Analyzer:

Meramon. Adult Level. His body is fire

All of them run to a save place. The Pyocomon are running. "Where is Piyomon?" Amber said. "There!" Tentomon said. Piyomon is guarding the village. Then, Meramon comes. "Magical Fire!" Piyomon said. But Meramon absorb it and become bigger.

Agumon and the others help her but Meramon absorb their attack. Meramon push Piyomon. "PIYOMON!" Amber said and hugs her. "You stupid!" Amber said. Piyomon walks from Amber. 

"Piyomon evolve.....Birdramon."

Birdramon attack Meramon. She push Meramon. "Meteor Wing!" Birdramon said and release fire from her wings. Meramon become bigger. She uses her power few times until Meramon overloaded and become small again. The Black Gear was out from Meramon's body and destroy. Birdramon become Piyomon again.

Meramon become good again. "Don't become bad again." Pyocomon said. "Okay!" Meramon said. The Pyocomon gives food to Chanyeol and his friend. "Can we eat this?" Onew said when they served with a bowl of mysterious thing. "Maybe it is good." Chanyeol said.

Pyocomon.jpg      Piyomon.jpg

Pyocomon                                                 Piyomon

Birdramon.jpg    Meramon.jpg

Birdramon                                             Meramon