Palmon Angry Evolution

Digimon and Idol Adventure

They are walking in the sewer while singing. "Gurae Wolf, Naega Wolf Awuuuu~!" the digimon sing. "Human turn!" Agumon said. "Ah! Saranghaeyo!" Then, Sehun stop. "I miss home." Sehun said. "Me too!" Onew said.

"I want to hanging out with EXO member." Sehun said. "I want to eat chicken." Onew said. "I want to eat delicious food." Sooyoung said. "They are missing their home." Piyomon said. "We must cheer them." Gomamon said. Then, they heard something.

"I think it is Numemon. Run!" Agumon said. "Who is Numemon?!" Chanyeol asked. "It is a small dirty  weak digimon." Agumon said. "If it weak why we are running?" Chanyeol said. "You will know!" Agumon said. Then, they saw poop that thrown by a few dozens of Numemon

Digimon Analyzer:

Numemon. Adult Level. Slime Digimon. Special Attack is Poop. They throw their own poop to other.

"I think I know." Chanyeol said. They get out from the sewer.The Numemons chase them. Numemon run when they saw sunlight. "Why they run?" Chen said. "They are afraid the sunlight." Tentomon said. They continue their journey.

"I'm so thirsty." Sooyoung said then, she saw a few drink vending machine. She and Palmon go to a vending machine. Then, a Numemon go out from the vending machine. "You are beautiful, can we date?" the Numemon said. "I NEVER date you. You are ugly and dirty." Sooyoung said.

"Don't make them angry." Palmon said. "Why? We have sunlight." Sooyoung said. Then, the cloud cover the sunlight and become a bit cloudy. "You insult me huh?!" the Numemon said. All vending machine are opened and a few dozen of Numemon attack them. "Run!" Sooyoung said.

"Numemon!" Tao said. They are split to their own way.Sooyoung and Palmon enter a forest. Palmon confronts the Numemons. The Numemons suddenly stop chase them and run. "We are saved." Sooyoung said. 

A giant yellow teddy bear come. "What is that?" Sooyoung asked. "He is Monzaemon, the mayor of Toy Town." Palmon said.

Digimon Analyzer:

Monzaemon. Perfect Level. Special Attack is Lovely Attack that make his enemies happy.

"Is he good?" Sooyoung asked. "I think." Palmon said. Monzaemon shoot them a laser from his eyes. They running away. "You it was good." Sooyoung said. "Maybe something happen". Palmon said.

The same Numemon saw them. "Hey girl, this way!" he said. Sooyoung and Palmon hides with the Numemon. "I save you, can you date with me?" Numemon said. "No!" Sooyoung said and go from there. She arrive at Toy town.

She saw Chanyeol chased by a toy. "This is fun." he said. Then, Amber chased by a toy. "I'm so happy." she said. She saw the other are chased by toy too. "Where are Agumon and other digimon?" Sooyoung said. "I don't know." Palmon said.

They explore the town. Then, they saw a box moving in a room. "Help us!" someone said. They go to the box. "Is it you Agumon?" Palmon said. "Yes. I'm with the other." Agumon said. "You must save Tao!" Gabumon said. "And Sehun!" Patamon said.

A few minutes ago.....

They are split when chased by Numemon. Chanyeol and Agumon saw Monzaemon. "Lovely Attack!" Monzaemon said. They are trapped in heart shape blue bubble. Monzaemon catch the other too. "The human will lose their emotion and become the toys' toy and the digimon will put in a box." Monzaemon said.

End of Flashback.....

"How to make you out?" Sooyoung said. "You must defeat Monzaemon." Agumon said. "Why?" Sooyoung said. "Palmon, Sooyoung! You are our hope." Agumon said. Sooyoung and Palmon leave that place. "Monzaemon!" Sooyoung said.

"Welcome to Toy Town!" Monzaemon said while shoot laser at them. Then, a dozens of Numemon come. "We will protect you girl!" Numemon said and throw the poop at Monzaemon.

"Numemon that I insult protect me? They just know throwing poop." Sooyoung said. "Lovely Attack!" Monzaemon said. All Numemon trapped in bubble.

"I will protect you Sooyoung." Palmon said. She angry at Monzaemon.

"Palmon evolve.....Togemon."

"A cactus?" Sooyoung said. Togemon and Monzaemon punch each other. Togemon punch Monzaemon stronger than before. "Chiku Chiku Bang Bang(Prickly Bang Bang)!" Togemon said and shoot thorn from her body. The Black Gear removed from Monzaemon's body and disappear.

"I'm sorry." Monzaemon said. "Why?" Chanyeol asked. "People always throw their toys when they got a new toy or broken. I want they understand the toys feeling." Monzaemon said. "It not your fault." Sehun said. "I will make you happy. Lovely Attack!" Monzaemon said while release a few red heart shape bubble at them. They feel so happy when they in it. "Girl, want to date with me?" a Nume mon said. "NO!" Sooyoung said. The bubbles flying at the sky.

 

TO BE CONTINUE.....

http://wikimon.net/images/3/3d/Tanemon.jpg     http://wikimon.net/images/6/61/Palmon.jpg

Tanemon                                                Palmon

http://static3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090205060246/digimon/images/4/4d/Togemon_b.jpghttp://wikimon.net/images/5/5f/Monzaemon.jpg

Togemon                                               Monzaemon

http://wikimon.net/images/1/1f/Numemon.jpg

Numemon