~:Chapter 9:~

~~I Can't Stop Loving you~~

I am already at my work and Heechul told me yesterday that he would pick me up after work, I am only thinking of Heechul. I really want to be with him today, after what happened yesterday. I don't like to worry Heechul, my brother or any of my friends, but it happens sometimes that I had worried them and I feel awful after that every time too.

I had my eyes on the clock all the time, I just wanted to skip the work and be with Heechul and the others instead because I had worried them all yesterday. Dain looked at me while I worked from the counter. When I walked over to her she asked me.

*Why are you looking at the clock all the time? Will it come someone special?* Dain asked me and I smiled at her.

*Heechul told me that he would pick me up after work, I told him that I gets off work early today* I said to Dain and chuckled.

*I see..* Dain said and chuckled, she looked at the clock and then at me again *When are you getting off work then?* Dain asked me.

*I will get off work in 30 minutes, and then will our boss introduce a new girl who will start work here I think.. She told me that sometime..* I said with a smile and chuckled. Dain nodded hers head with a smile.

I walked over to a empty table and took the dirty dishes from the table. I walked behind the counter and to where we put the dishes. I began to clean all the dishes while Dain took the orders, when I was done I walked back and saw our boss with the new girl, I greeted them both and told our boss that shift was over. She nodded hers head and told me I could take my stuff and leave and we would see each other the next day at work. I walked to my locker and changed my clothes and took my purse from my locker and walked out from the café. I looked around a few times outside of the café, I looked for Heechul Oppa and waited for him to come and pick me up. After a few minutes saw I the same grey car as I did yesterday. I smiled and walked over to the car and got inside the car. I smiled at Heechul after I sat down inside his car.

*Hi Oppa~* I said as I gave him a quick kiss on his lips.

*Hi Hyukjinnie, what do you want to go now?* Heechul asked me with a big smile.

*We can go to your dorm and be with the others~* I said and he nodded his head.

*Okay then let's go~* He said and started to drive to the dorm.

I smiled when he started to drive to Super Juniors dorm. We talked about how the day had been, how it was at my work and what Heechul have done before he picked me up. After 10 minutes of driving we was outside of Super Junior's dorm. I got out from Heechuls car and waited for Heechul to get out from the car, when he got out from the car he walked to me and took my hand and we walked to the dorm door and opened it and walked inside. When I took off my shoes walked I to the living room but no one was there.

*Oppa where are the others?* I asked Heechul cunfused.

*A few are in theirs rooms and others have schedule* He said with a smile and I nodded my head and looked at Heechul.

He walked towards me and put his arms around me and I smiled shyly at him.

*While we are alone in here can we have a little fun~* Heechul said and I started to blush.

*What kind of fun then?* I asked and put my arms around his neck and Heechul smirked.

He leaned down and kissed my lips deeply, his arms got tighter around my waist as we kissed each other. He moved his lips to my neck and I smiled and blushed.

*Can't you do it in your room hyung?* Someone said behind us.

Heechul stopped what he did and we both looked behind us and I started to blush really much. Qhen I looked at the person behind us then I saw it was Henry oppa stand there with his arms crossed.

*Hehe.. Hi Henry oppa...* I said and took away my arms around Heechuls neck. 

*Hello on you too Hyukjin-ah, did I disrupt you two?* Henry asked with a chuckle and smirked.

*No of course not...* Heechul said with a sarcastic voice and chuckled.

Henry laughed and walked to the kitchen, then after came Ryeowook out from his room. He saw me and smiled widely. Ryeowook walked over to me and hugged me tightly and I hugged him back.

*Hi Hyukjinnie~* Ryeowook said cutely and I chuckled.

*Hi Ryeowookie oppa~* I said back and still hugged him. He stopped to hug me and smiled at me cutely. 

*I got a massage from Leeteuk hyung and he told me that the rest of Super Junior are hungry and will go and eat, he asked me if we want to go with them?* Ryeowook asked and I looked at Heechul.

*I haven't eaten yet so I can go with you guys* I said with a smile and Ryeowook nodded his head.

*I can't go with you, because I have a schedules soon..* Heechul said and sighed *But Hyukjin can go with you guys, I wil maybe come later I don't know..* Heechul said again and smiled at me and I nodded.

Ryeowook nodded his head and then came Henry out from the kitchen again, and I saw Yesung come towards us. Yesung hugged me and greeted me. I, Ryeowook, Yesung and Henry took our things and were about to leave and meet up the others at a restaurant. I kissed Heechul on his lips and said goodbye to him and then walked with the others to Super Junior's van. I sat down in the van beside Yesung and Henry. They asked me what happened yesterday because Heechul, Hyukjae and Kyuhyun had been really worried about me. I told them what he opened and they understood. But I got cunfused when they said Kyuhyuns name.

*Did Kyuhyun worry about me yesterday too?* I asked them.

*Yeah he did. After Heechul said that he couldn't reach you on the phone then Become Kyuhyun worried too...* Yesung said and looked at me.

*Did Kyuhyun say anything then?* I asked again.

*Well he didn't talk that much, he stayed quite and thought all the time, he looked at his phone a few times and then looked up again.. He did that for a few times... I don't talk I think..* Ryeowook said and looked at me. I nodded my head.

The three guys talked and I just sat there quite and thought about Kyuhyun. I have been talking to the three others too on the way to the restaurant and I have been smiling to them. After 15 minutes we arrived at the restaurant, we met the others in Super Junior there and I greeted them all and hugged them. Hyukjae came to me and hugged me really tight an I chuckled.

*Oppa I cant breath*' I said as Hyukjae hugged me.

*Oh sorry..* He said and chuckled and let me go of the hug.

I smiled at Hyukjae and then looked I to the side and saw Kyuhyun looking at me, it grow a little smile on the side of his mouth and I couldn't help but smile too. I walked over to him and gave him a hug and I felt his arms around me as well.

*Thank you Kyuhyun for worrying about me yesterday..* I whispered to him and he started to blush.

*Well it wasn't only I who was worried about you* He said after the hug and I could see him blush a little and I chuckled at his cuteness.

We all walked inside to the restaurant and sat down , I sat beside Hyukjae and Sungmin oppa. I looked over at Donghae and smiled.

*So Donghae Oppa, how is it between you and Jisoo?* I asked with a small grin on my lips, and Donghae looked over at me and smiled.

*Well, it is great between us, I told her that she can come here if she wants too, and she said she will come here later* Donghae said and I nodded my head with a smile.

After we ordered much food, it came after 15-20 minutes. We started to eat and had fun. After a while came Jisoo with a smile on hers lips, she sat down beside Donghae and Shindong. When I was about to take a sip of my coke, saw I Kyuhyun look at me and smile, my heart skipped a beat while he smiled to me, I smiled back to him. Hyukjae deeded me food time to time and the others just laughed at us and told that we look more like a couple than siblings and for that started I to laugh and Hyukjae too. i stood up from the table and told them that I'm just going to the bathroom and them all nodded theirs heads, Jisoo stood up as well and walked with me to the bathroom. When we came inside the bathroom, I and Jisoo smiled at each other's. She told me how wonderful it is to be with Donghae Oppa even they have dated for maybe a week now. I told her that I felt the same when I started to date Heechul.

*But Hyukjin.. I sees sometime that Kyuhyun Oppa are looking at you in non creepy way of course..* Jisoo said and looked at me.

*Yeah I know.. When he is looking at me I looks back at him.. When I do that it feels like my heart are skipping a beat..* I said with a sigh and looking at Jisoo in the mirror.

* skipping a beat? Do you mean that you are have more than friends feelings for him? How? You love Heechul Oppa..* Jisoo said as she looked cunfused at me.

*Yeah I love Heechul Oppa really much but everytime I think about Kyuhyun my heart can't stop smile.. And I always blush when I sees him..* I said and sighed.

*I think you most clear your head Hyukjin* Jisoo said and patted my back and I nodded my head.

*I think that too..* I said and we walked out from the bathroom and walked to the others again.

~Kyuhyun's POV~

Hyukjin ans Jisoo walked towards the bathrooms and we other still sat there and ate and talked. I felt someone look at me, I looked up and saw Leeteuk hyung look at me.

*Why are you looking at me like that?* I asked him and he chuckled.

*Why don't you tell her that you like her.. So you can stop thinking about her and looking at her like that..* Leeteuk hyung said and I started to blush.

*What!? You like Hyukjinnie?!* Eunhyuk hyung asked surprised and I nodded my head.

*Yes hyung.. But I can't tell her because she is with Heechul hyung and she loves him..* I said and sighed.

*We know but tell her the truth than have it in your mind all day long..* Sungmin hyung said and looked at me.

*Its not that I don't want to tell her.. It's that I can't tell her because of Heechul hyung, if I tell Hyukjin that I like her, then Heechul hyung will find out and I don't know what would happen then..* I said and sighed heavily and they all nodded theirs heads.

*Okay do like this then.. If Hyukjin needs help and Heechul isn't there then help her, comfort her and support her.. Okay?* Eunhyuk Hyung said and I looked at him and nodded my head.

We all continued to eat the food and waited for Hyukjin and Jisoo to come back from the bathroom. We waited for a few minutes until they both came back with smiles on theirs lips. I started to smile when I looked at Hyukjin.

~Hyukjin's POV~

we both say down again by the table. I saw Kyuhyun smile at me again and I started to blush a little and smile softly back. The guys were a bit quite, they are always talking and laughing when they are together.

*Why are you all so quite? You guys are never quite when you are together..* I said cunfused and they all looked at each other.

*Well we didn't want to have fun without you two you know..* Leeteuk oppa said with a smile and I nodded my head.

Hyukjae smiled and started to say a joke to all of us and we all laughed when he had told the joke. After that wasn't it quite anymore, we ate again with laughter and with smiles on our faces. The time went by and it was about for us to go home. We all thanked for the food and Leeteuk paid for the food. We walked out to the vans.

*you know guys that I think I will walk home, because it isn't far away to my apartment..* I said with a small smile.

*Are your sure by that Hyukjin?* Yesung asked and I nodded my head.

*If you want to walk home it is okay with us..* Leeteuk said with a smile.

~Kyuhyuns POV~

I looked at Hyukjin when she said that she wanted to walk home. I felt someone grabbed my arms I looked to the side and saw Shindong hyung.

*Its your chance, walk her home..* Shindong whispered to me. And I nodded my head to him.

I looked at Hyukjin again with a smile.

*I can walk with you home Hyukjin-ah.. So you don't need to walk alone..* I said with a small smile. Hyukjin smiled back.

*okay, if you want to..* Hyukjin said and I walked over to her. Hyukjin said goodbye to the others and I told them that I will be home later.

They all got inside the vans and drove off, I and Hyukjin started to walk towards Hyukjin's apartment.

~Hyukjin's POV~

*I can walk with you home Hyukjin-ah.. So you don't need to walk alone..* Kyuhyun said to me and I started to blush and smile.

*Okay, if you want to..* I said and still blushed a little.

He walked over to me with a smile, we said goodbye to the others when they got inside the vans and drove off. We started to walk. It were quite between us while we walked, but it felt like it wasn't that awkward between us both. After a few minutes were we outside of my apartment. I looked at Kyuhyun and smiled.

*Thank you Kyuhyun for walked me home..* I said with a smile and he smiled back to me.

*No problem Hyukjin-ah.. *He said and looked down at me with a smile.

*Well I will get going now then..* I said and turned around. Before I turned around I saw Kyuhyun nod his head and smile.

I started to walk to wards my apartment door, suddenly I felt Kyuhyun grab my hand and turned me around. I felt something soft on my lips. My eyes was widely open. After a moments did I realize that Kyuhyun kissed me. At first didn't I kiss him back but after couldn't I do anything but kiss him back. His arms came to my waist and he pulled me closer to him. I had my hands on his chest, we leaned back and I looked into Kyuhyuns eyes and blushed like hell.

What did just happen? I thought to myself.