~:Chapter 5:~

~~I Can't Stop Loving you~~

~Hyukjin's POV~

I wake up this morning thanks to Sora. She shakes my body for maybe five minutes until I woke up. I sat up in my bed and stood up and walked to the bathroom and took a Quick shower. After the shower I brushed my hair and teeth, I walked to my wardrobe and took out my cloths and put them on. I walked down stairs and saw Sora in the kitchen, I looked on the clock on the wall and it were already 11am. Sora turned around and smiled at me.

*Hi Hyukjin, When are Hyunra and Jisoo coming?* She asked.

*In a few minutes* I said and walked to the livingroom and Sora followed me.

I sat down in the couch and waited for Hyunra and Jisoo to come. A car hooted a few minutes later, I got up from the couch and took my phone, my bag and my keys. I said goodbye to Sora and walked out to Hyunra and Jisoo who sat in the car. I got into the car with a big smile on my lips.

*Hi, ready to go to the mall?* Hyunra asked excited.

*Of Course~* I said and smiled.

*Let's go then~* Jisoo said and Hyunra began to drive to the mall.

We listened on music while we drove to the mall. G-Dragons song "Crayon" started to play and we three got crazy and began to sing and dance in the car and had fun. We arrived at the mall and got out from the car. We walked inside the mall and looked around.

*Where should we go first?* I asked.

*To the dress shop!* Hyunra said and grabbed my arm and Jisoo's arm and walked to the dress shop.

I and Jisoo just smiled and followed Hyunra to the dress shop. We came inside the shop and Hyunra were in heaven. She was so excided, she almost ran around the shop. I and jisoo walked around and looked on a few dresses.

*Hyukjin, when will you and Heechul go on a date again?* Jisoo asked me.

*I don't know... soon* I said and smiled.

*Then we can buy you a new dress for you* Hyunra said when she stood behind us.

*Okay* I said.

Jisoo and Hyunra walked around the shop for find the perfect dress for me. I just smiled at them and looked around myself. Jisoo and Hyunra came to me and showed me a dress. I smiled at them.

*The dress are really beutiful, I like it* I said.

*You should try it* Jisoo said.

I nodded and we walked to the changing room. I tried the dress and it fit me good. I showed Hyunra and Jisoo, they smiled and said I should buy it. I nodded and took off the dress and walked out from the changing room. I payed for the dress and we walked out from the shop.

While we walked around, I thought I saw someone similar. We walked nearer and I finally saw who it was Sungmin. I smiled and told Hyunra and Jisoo that Sungmin are here. We walked up to him.

*Hi Sungmin!* I said while I smiled. He looked towards us and smiled.

*Hi you three, what are you doing here?* He asked and smiled.

*We are here for shopping, why are you here then?* Jisoo asked.

*Donghae, Kyuhyun and I had nothing to do so we came here* He said, my eyes got bigger when he said Kyuhyun.

*Where are they then?* Hyunra asked.

*They are in there* Sungmin said and pointed at a shop.

We three nodded and smiled. Donghae and Kyuhyun came out from the shop, when Donghae saw us he smiled widely.

*Hi!!* Donghae said happy.

*Hi* We three said on the same time.

I glanced at Kyuhyun and he looked at me. I glanced away and smiled at my friends.

*Do you want have coffee with us?* Sungmin asked.

*Yeah, sure* Hyunra said and I and Jisoo smiled and nodded.

We walked to a coffee store in the mall. We ordered two lattes to me and Hyunra, three iced coffee to Jisoo, Donghae and Kyuhyun, and one cappuccino to Sungmin. We all sat down by a table and talked. Hyunra poked my and Jisoo's arm and looked at us with a weird look.

*Excuse us for a moment* Hyunra said and grabbed my arm and Jisoo's arm and walked to the girls bathrooms.

When we came inside bathroom, Hyunra blushed a little.

*Hyunra, what's wrong?* I asked her.

*I.. I have something to tell you two* Hyunra said.

*What?* Jisoo asked.

*I... I really like Donghae Oppa...* She said and blushed more. My and Jisoo's eyes got bigger.

*That's so cute~* I said and smiled widely.

*How long have you liked him?* Jisoo asked.

*For a few months* She said.

*Hyunra, you most tell him that you likes him* I said.

*I really want to but, I'm to shy for it* She said and blushed more.

*If you want to, I can ask him if he likes someone, and if he tells me the truth, I will tell you what he says to me* I said and smiled.

*Really?* She asked.

*Yeah* I said.

*Thank you~* Hyunra said and hugged me.

We walked out from the bathroom and walked back to the other's. We sat down again by the table and smiled.

*What did you guys do?* Donghae asked.

*Nothing much* We said and looked at each other. He nodded.

I saw that Kyuhyun looked at me again and I tried to ignor him looking at me. The time flew away and it were time for us all to get going. We all walked to the parking and the guys followed us to Hyunra's car. When we said goodbye we three hugged them, I hugged Kyuhyun lightly and said goodbye, after I, Jisoo and Hyunra got into the car, we waved to the other's and Hyunra started to drive away.

We talked about how I should ask Donghae who he likes, Hyunra blushed all the time when we just said Donghae. We started to a little and she blushed more. We were outside my and Sora's apartment. I hugged them both and said goodbye and got out from the car and walked inside the apartment.

When I got inside I didn't saw Sora anywhere. I walked to the kitchen and drank a glas of water. After I walked to my bedroom and changed to my pajamas. I brushed my teeth and walked to my bed and laid down. I thought about earlier when I hugged Kyuhyun, his heart beated really fast. I laid on my side and closed my eyes and fell asleep.