~:Chapter 12:~

~~I Can't Stop Loving you~~

~Hyukjin's POV~

 

After that day I haven't seen or talked with Kyuhyun. I don't know but I am just to nervous to look at him, I don't know what I am feeling back there and right now about him. Right now am I home and I'm waiting for Heechul oppa to come here. We are just gonna stay here and watch some movies and be lazy. Sora unnie will not be home today so we took the chance to be here today. I heard the doorbell ring, I ran to the door and opened the door and saw Heechul smile down at me. I smiled back at him and hugged him tight and he hugged me back.

"Are you ready to watch some movie Hyukjin-ah?" He asked me as he looked down at me.

"Yeah of course oppa" I told him and he chuckled and kissed me softly on the lips.

We walked to the livingroom and decided what movie we should watch, then I walked to the kitchen to get us some snacks. When I walked back to the livingroom didn't I see Heechul anywhere, I guessed he were at the bathroom. I put down the snack on the livingroom table and sat down on the couch and waited for him. I heard a ping from somewhere and I saw heechul's phone light up. I took his phone and I saw he got a message from someone. 

"Should I open it? It shoudln't hurt anyone.. right?" I thought to myself.

I opened the message and I got confused at the text.

"Thank you Heechul oppa for the magical night yesterday and I have missed your lips so so much~~ I hope we can meet soon again for more fun!~ :3 <3" The text read. I got shocked and didn't know what to think at the moment. I stood up from the couch with teary eyes.

"Sorry for keeping you wait" He came back from the bathroom and stopped when he saw me stand by the couch.

"what have happened Hyukjin-ah?" He asked me as he walked over to me and tried to hold my hand, I moved away from him.

"What is this?!" I asked not looking at him and showed him the message. He just looked at the phone with no face expression.

"Have you slept with her?! please tell me this isn't true oppa?!" I asked him as I cried.

"It is true.." He said quitely, his expression changed into a blank expression.

"How could you?" I stared at him with teary eyes and he just stared back at me with a blank face.

"Do you not care for how I am feeling a bit!?" I added as I raised my voice a bit and his face didn't change a bit.

My heart hurts so much just by looking at him right now.

"Say something for god sake!" Tears fell from my eyes.

He didn't move or change his face. I had enough.

"Okay.. Fine, if this is what you want... it is over between us... Kim Heechul" I told him and turned around walked away from him.

 

I walked to the door while crying. I put on my shoes and jacket. I opened the door.

"Lock the door and put the spare key under the doormat will you" I told him blankly and closed the door behind me.

 

I walked over to my car and drove off as fast as I could. I didn't know where I were going I just drove around just to clean my head after what just happened.

 

"how could he do this to me after so many years?" I told myself and started crying again.

 

As I cried I drove around for a hour or something and I saw myself park my car outside Super Juniors dorm. I looked up on the building and got out of my car and locked it and walked inside with the crying in my throat. I knocked on their dorm door and waited for someone to open the door. After a few seconds someone opened the door. I saw Leeteuk on the other side of the door.

 

"Hyukjin-ah, didn't know your were comeing today" He told me with a big smile as he hugged me.

"Sorry for not telling you Teukie oppa" I showed the best smile I could.

"No worries come in Hyukjin-ah it is just fun to have you here" He chuckled and let me inside.

I took off my shoes and walked into the livingroom and sat down in the couch. Leeteuk walked to the kitchen and grabbed something to drink to both of us.

"I didn't know if you wanted something to drink but I got you something anyway" He said with a laugh and I smiled back at him softly.

"Thank you Leeteuk oppa" I said and smiled softly again.

 

I heard a door open and my heartbeated hard, it beated so hard it almost hurt. The footsteps got louder and louder.

"Please let it not be him.." I thought and closed my eyes a bit.

"What is it Hyukjin-ah?" Leeteuk asked me abit worried. The footsteps stopped and my heart stopped. I looked back and saw Kyuhyun stand there with big eyes. I sighed in relief and looked back at Leeteuk.

"It is nothing oppa" I smiled weakly.

"When did you come?" Kyuhyun asked me abit shocked.

"I just arrived here" I told him.

 

My stomach started to feel empty and heavy on the same time and it was like someone just pressed a button inside of me and all my feelings went wild. My eyes got teary and I started crying again. Leeteuk and Kyuhyun gasped at the same time and sound worried.

 

"Hyukjin what is it?" Kyuhyun asked as he put his hand on my shoulder had sat on his knees beside me.

"It... It is Heechul..." I said beside the sobs.

"What is it with him?" Leeteuk asked me.

"He... cheated.." I told them softly and sobbed. Both of them got quite and looked at me with a shocked expressions.

"Are you serious?" Kyuhyun asked me and I nodded.

"with whom?" Leeteuk asked angry.

"I don't know, I just read a massage he got eariler from someone he was with yesterday" I told them while crying.

 

I felt a pair of arms hug me tight and I saw it was Kyuhyun who hugged me, I hugged him back. he had one hand softly on my head as he comforted me to make me calm down again. Time passed and we heard the door open, Leeteuk had texted Hyukjae oppa to come to the dorm because something had happened. As I thought it was my brother who came back. He walked to the livingroom, I stood up when he came inside the livingroom.

 

"Hyukjin-ah what are you doing here?" He asked me and hugged me.

"Eunhyuk I think she have something to tell you" Leeteuk told my brother. Soon after did Donghae oppa come from the hall behind Hyukjae oppa. 

"what do you want to tell me Hyukjin-ah?" Hyukjae oppa asked me.

"What is happening here?" Donghae asked confused. We all looked at him.

"Heechul... he cheated... so I broke up with him..." I told them as my eyes got teary again.

"What?!" Hyukjae said shocked and abit angry. 

"Are you serious Hyukjin?" Donghae asked me.

"Yeah.." I nodded. Hyukjae walked over to me and hugged me tight and I hugged him back thightly .

"I am so sorry Dongsaengie" He said while he hugged me. 

"should we tell this to the others to or do you want to tell them?" Leeteuk asked me.

"It doesn't matter Teukie, they will find out anyway" I told him.

 

The time went by and it was already evening. I have been here almost all day and Heechul had not even texted me or anything, he haven't talked with the others either. It's is almost like he disappeared into thin air. We all sat in the livingroom and it was quite but sometimes we talked and joked a little. It was already 8 pm, I have been here almost all day.

 

"You guys... I should get home now, it is quite late right now" I told them and stood up.

"Are you sure? Do you not want to spend the night here?" Hyukjae oppa asked me.

"No it is fine, I do not want to be here when Heechul comes back" I told him.

"But what if he is at your place" He told me.

"I do not think he would have stayed there the whole day" I said.

"I want you to have someone with you back home to make sure he is not there anymore" Leeteuk oppa told me.

"I drove here so it is fine" I smiled weakly and walked over towards to door to put on my shoes.

"I can go with you" Kyuhyun walked after me and put on his shoes.

 

I looked at Kyuhyun with shocked eyes as he put on his shoes and grabbed his jacket and mine.

 

"fine take care of her" Hyukjae told him before Kyuhyun grabbed my hand gently and walked out and closed the door behind him.

 

I walked with him quitely and still a bit shocked by his actions. Why are you so kind to me?