~:Chapter 6:~

~~I Can't Stop Loving you~~

~Hyukjin's POV~

I'm on my way to Super Junior's Dorm to meet Heechul Oppa and Hyukjae Oppa. I sitting in my car and listening to Super Junior's "A good'bye". I sang along to the song. When I came to the dorm, i got off my car and walked up to the dorm door. I knocked on the door, and Jungsoo opened the door.

*Hi Hyukjin-ah~* Jungsoo Said with a smile and hugged me.

*Hi Teukie Oppa~* I Said and hugged him back.

After, I walked inside the dorm and took off my jacket and my shoes. I walked to the living room and saw Kangin, Shindong and Yesung watch TV. I walked to Heechul's room, i walked inside and didn't see Heechul anywhere. And I walked to Hyukjae's room too and he wasn't there.

*Where is Heechul Oppa and Hyukjae Oppa?* I asked the other's in the living room.

*They had something to do, but they will come back in 1 or 2 hours* Jungsoo Said.

I nodded and sat Down in the couch beside Yesung. Suddenly realized I that I should ask Donghae if he likes someone.

*Are Donghae in his room?* I asked.

*Yeah* Shindong Said.

I stood up and walked to Donghae's room. I knocked on his door and he opened the door. He looked at me and smiled widely.

*Hyukjin-ah when did you come?* He asked and hugged me tightly.

*I came a few minutes ago* I Said and hugged him back.

 We both walked inside his room. I sat Down on his bed and leaned my back on the Wall. Donghae sat Down on his desk chair.

*Donghae, can I ask you something?* I asked him.

*Sure* He Said and looked at me.

*Do you like someone right bow, if you do can you tell me who she is?* I asked him with a small grin.

*Why do you want to know who I like?* Fonghae asked with a blush.

*I just want to know, So please tell me* I Said and did aegyo.

*Okay, but promise that you not tell anyone* Donghae Said.

*I promise~* I Said and did pinky promise.

*okay, I really like..... Hyunra...* Donghae Said quite, I smiled widely and still looked at him.

*So you like one of my best friends* I Said with a smirk.

*Yeah..* He Said and nodded his head.

*To be honest Donghae, Hyunra told me and Jisoo who she like yesterday* I Said and looked at the Wall.

*Really?* He asked.

*Yeah, do you want to know who she likes?* I asked.

*Yeah..* He Said.

*Yeah, she likes a Guy who have Brown hair, and he have a cute face and she Loves his smile* I Said a little Teasing.

*Just tell me his name!~* Donghae almost shouted.

*She likes you too Oppa, she thinks you have a cute face and cute smile, she really likes you too Oppa~* I Said and smirked and giggled. Donghae blushed dark red.

*Jinjja? She likes me too?* He asked like didn't trust me.

*Yeah, she does* I Said and smiled.

Donghae didn't say anything. I looked at him and still smiled.

*Oppa you are so cute when you blushing~* I Said and hugged him thightly and giggled. He smiled shyly and tried to come off my hug.

*Oppa should I tell Hyunra that you like her too? Because she wanted me to tell her who you liked* I Said with a smile.

*Sure* He Said and still blushed.

I took up my phone and called her. After a few seconds she answered.

*Hi* Hyunra Said.

*Hi Hyunra, it's Hyukjin* I Said.

*Hi Hyukjin, what's up?* She asked.

*Yeah, I have asked Donghae if he likes someone, and he does* I Said and I heard Hyunra gasp.

*Jinjja?! Who does he like?* She asked.

*Well, he told me that he likes a girl who have long black hair and a beautiful smile* I Said and smirked.

*Tell me who she is* Hyunra said.

*Well her's name are Nam Hyunra* I Said and smirked more. Hyunra gasped again.

*Jinjja??* Hyunra said.

*Yeah* I said.

She become quite and didn't say anything.

*Hyunra I must go now but I will talk to you later* I said.

 *Yeah, bye* Hyunra said.

*Bye* I Said and hung up.

I looked at Donghae with a smirk and he still blushed. I stood up and walked out from his room and to the living room. When I came to the living room, sat I Down beside Yesung in the couch again.

~1 hour later~

After 1 hour of watching TV, the dorm door opened and we all looked over to the door, I saw the other's come back and I smiled and stood up from the couch. I walked over to Hyukjae and hugged him thightly.

*When did you come Hyukjin-ah?* Hyukjae asked me while he hugged me.

*I came 1 hour ago* I Said with a smile.

After I hugged Hyukjae, I walked up to Heechul and he smiled at me and put his hands on my waist. I put my arms around his neck, and he leaned Down and kissed me on my lips.

We all walked to the living room again and Donghae were still in his room. I sat Down in the couch beside Heechul and Kangin. Heechul had his arms around my shoulders and I leaned my head on his Chest. After a few minutes, came Donghae out from his room and he still blushed. I looked at him and smirked. He sat Down beside Hyukjae and watched TV.

~Two Hours later~

The clock are now 2pm and I got a text from Hyunra, and she wrote that she wanted me to come over. I answered that I will come over in 30 minutes. I stood up from the couch and walked to the dorm door.

*Where are you going?* Sungmin asked.

*Hyunra wanted me to come over* I Said and took on my shoes and my jacket.

I saw Donghae stand up and walked over to me. He leaned in and whispered something to me.

*Can I come with you?* Donghae whispered.

I nodded my head and smiled. He smiled back and took on his shoes and jacket. When I  were about turn around, I saw Kyuhyun look over to us and his eyes watched me. I looked away and walked out from the dorm with Donghae. We walked to my car and got into the car. I started the car radio and VIXX's new song 'Eternity' started to play. I looked at Donghae with a smile.

*Hae Oppa? Why did you want to come along?* I asked Donghae.

*I wanted to talk with Hyunra a little* Donghae Said with a smile.

I nodded and smiled and looked on the road again. When we came outside of Hyunra's apartment, we both got off my car and walked to Hyunra's front door. I knocked on the door and after a few moments Hyunra opened the door and smiled at me, her's smile disappeared when she saw Donghae, she started to blush and Donghae blushed too. We both walked inside and walked to her's living room. It was kind of awkward between Hyunra and Donghae. I decided to go and leave them both alone. I stood up and walked to the front door and told ten that they can chat a little by themselfs. I drove back to SuJu's Dorm. I walked inside and no one Where there. It didn't matter I walked to the kitchen. And drank a glad of juice. After I put the glad in the sink I were about to turn around. When I turned around I saw Kyuhyun stand there, I got a little scared and gad my hand on the same place there my hearts is.

*When did you come?* He asked me.

*A few minutes ago.. Where are the other's?* I asked.

*They were hungry so they drove away to eat something* He Said with a blank look on his face.

I nodded my head and walked out from the kitchen.

*Where is Donghae Hyung? You were with him before* Kyuhyun Said.

*He is with Hyunra* I Said with a smirk.

*Why?* He asked.

*Because they wanted to talk about something, i can't tell what they wanted to talk about, but you maybe will know that soon* I Said with a smirk and looked at him.

*Why don't you tell me what you guys are hiding?* Kyuhyun asked.

*Couse they want it to be a little secret, if you excuse me, I will go back home and see if Sora Unnie are there* I said and walked out from the dorm and down to my car.

I drove back to my and Sora's apartment. When I came home, I got out from my car and walked inside my apartment. I saw Sora's shoes by the door.

*Sora Unnie!? Where are you?!* I yelled in the apartment.

*I'm in the kitchen, you don't have to yell* Sora said in the kitchen. I walked to the kitchen with a smile on my lips.

~10pm~

I and Sora Unnie are sitting in the living room and watching TV. I got a text on my phone, when I rode who have sended the text, it said it was from Heechul.

*Hi Hyukjin ^^ <3, Shall we go out on a date tomorrow?* The text said and I started to smile widely.

*Hi Oppa~ ^^ <3 That would be really fun Oppa~* I texted back.

*Great, so I will pick you up at 3pm~ <3* He texted back.

*Yeah~ See you tomorrow Oppa~<3* I texted.

*Yeah see you~ Love you~ <3* Heechul texted again.

*Love you too~ <3* I texted back and put away my phone and continued to watch TV with Sora Unnie.

I walked to my bedroom and changed to my pajamas and brushed my teeth. I laid down in my bed and thought about what happend after I left Donghae and Hyunra alone in Hyunra's apartment. I will ask them tomorrow when I meet one of them.