~:Chapter 8:~

~~I Can't Stop Loving you~~

~Hyukjin's POV~

The next morning did I wake up a bit early because I have work today, I works as a waitress in a café. I took on a white shirt and a black skirt. I put my hair in a ponytail and took my purse with my phone and took my keys. I walked out from my apartment and walked to the bus stop, I never drive to my work. When I walked inside the bus when it arrived I sat down in a seat beside a window. I looked out from the window the whole time until I walked out from the bus. After I got off the bus, I walked in 20 minutes until I came to the cafe I works in. I works at Photography café, I have worked there for four years and I really love that job. When I came inside saw I my work friend Dain who had a smile on hers face.

*Good Morning Hyukjin Unnie~* Dain said and bowed.

*Good morning Dain-ah~* I said and walked to the dressing room and put my purse in my locker.

When I walked to the counter where Dain takes the orders from the customers, I saw our boss stand there and talked with Dain, our boss looked over at me and smiled.

*Good morning Hyukjin, how have you been?* She asked.

*Good morning Mrs. Um, I have been great, and you?* I said with a smile and bowed.

*Thats great, I have been well as well, I have to go now, I will be back later girls* Mrs. Um said with a smile and left the café.

Mrs. Um is a very kind woman, she is around 40 years. The time pasted by and it was time to open the café. After we opened it came a few customers. It is like a normal work day, Dain takes the orders and I gives the customers what they have ordered. I talked to Dain behind the counter when it wasn't any who have ordered anything. We heard the café door open and we looked over with welcoming smiles on our lips, but my eyes wided when I looked over at the customers who came. The customers looked over at us with smiles on theirs lips.

*Yah.. What are you two doing here Hyukjae oppa and Donghae Oppa?* I asked after a smile grew on my lips.

*What do you think Hyukjinie, your oppa is here for drink coffee and be with my younger sister" Hyukjae said with a gummy smile and hugged me tightly and I saw Donghae smile beside Hyukjae.

*And Donghae Oppa, aren't you supposed to be with Jisoo today?* I asked him and he nodded his head.

*Yeah, I said we were going to meet here and have a cup of coffee together* he said with a smile and nodded my head.

I looked at Dain and she smiled, she already knew that Super Juniors Eunhyuk was my older brother, the both of them ordered and paid, and I gave them theirs orders. I stood by theirs table and talked with both of them, I saw Hyukjae oppa look around a little and then looked at my legs.

*Oppa what is it?* I asked him and looked down at my legs.

*A few guys here are looking at you and your legs.. I don't like that* He said as he looked around again.

*They do that sometimes, but I just ignore them...* I said as I looked at Hyukjae oppa, and he nodded his head.

*I see, but I still don't like it... it feels like I want to hit them in the face* He said protective. And I chuckled.

*you are so cute when you is overprotective~ but if I need any help I just call Heechul oppa, and he comes right away* I said and hugged my brother cutely.

*Thats good..* Hyukjae said and I chuckled again.

Jisoo came after a few minutes and I greeted her and I gave her what she always orders when she comes here. After she came to the café, then came more customers here. I waited for Dain to tell me who orders what and which table I should give the orders to. Even if can be a little stressful here sometimes, do I still think this job are perfect to me and it is fun too. The place was soon empty again, but My brother, Donghae and Jisoo are still here and talking. I walked over to them with a smile.

*How long are you three going to stay here?* I asked as I sat down beside Hyukjae.

*We will stay until you are done with work* Jisoo said with a smile and I smiled back.

*No need, I goes off work late today so you do not have to stay here till then* I said with a soft smile.

*You do? Well then we will just stay a few more minutes then..* Donghae said and I nodded with a smile.

I walked over to the counter again, and waited for Dain to get me orders to a table again. I heard Hyukjae and the other two say goodbye before they left and I said goodbye to them too with a smile. 

~19:30pm, Hyukjin's POV~

*Oh..~ It have been a long day today, right Unnie..* Dain said and sighed, while we cleaned all the tables and dished the plates and cups. 

*Yeah it have, only thing I want now are to lay down in my bed and sleep..* I said with a chuckle and Dain chuckled as well.

We are done with cleaning the café tables and the plates and cups. Our boss came back and told us that we could leave , and she could do the rest in the café. We both bowed and took our thing and leaves the café. I said goodbye to Dain, and she walked on the other way than me. I sighed and looked up at the sky and it looked like it would start to rain soon. I walked towards the bus stop and it started to rain hard. I ran to somewhere there it didn't rain, I stood under roof to a mini market. I looked up at the sky and sighed again.

*Why did it start to rain now..* I asked myself.

I sat down on the ground and waited for the rain to stop. I have been sitting there for maybe 10 minutes and it is still raining. I looked infront of me and saw a grey car park by the street. A man with an umbrella stepped out from the car and walked towards me, I couldn't see his face because of the umbrella. He took away the umbrella and behind it was Heechul who looked worried.

*I was really worried of you Hyukjin-ah* Heechul said to me with worried eyes.

*I'm sorry oppa, I didn't mean to worry you..* I said as I looked at him with sad eyes. And he hugged me tightly and I hugged him back.

*It's okay Hyukjin, come I will drive you home* He said with a soft smile and took my hand, I nodded my head with a smile.

We walked over to his car, I got inside his car. He got inside the car and started the car, and he started to drive. I had my hands on my thighs while he drove, Heechul took one of my hands and looked at me with a soft smile, I looked back at him and smiled. After 20 minutes and of driving where we outside of my apartment. I looked at Heechul and smiled.

*thank you for driving me home oppa~* I said while I smiled at him.

*No problem Hyukjin-ah, tomorrow will I pick you up after you have worked* Heechul said with a smile.

*Okay, I will get off work early tomorrow so that's good~ I will get going now~ see you tomorrow oppa* I said and gave him a quick kiss on his lips.

I got out from his car and walked to my apartment door. I turned around and waved goodbye to Heechul and he drove away. I walked inside, and closed the door behind me. I put my purse on the livingroom table, I told Sora that I had came home. I walked to my room and changed my work clothes to more cozy clothes. I walked to the kitchen and saw it was dirty dishes there. I cleaned all the dishes and put it there it should be. I looked at the clock and it was already 21:30pm.

*Well, I should go to sleep then..* I thought and walked to my bedroom.

When I came inside my bedroom, I put my phone on charge beside my bed. I laid down under my blanket in my bed. I laid down on my side and fell asleep quickly.