~:Chapter 11:~

~~I Can't Stop Loving you~~

~Heechul's POV~

I sat on our couch at our dorm and watched TV with Leeteuk. Suddenly did I get a text message on my phone. I took up my phone and opened the text.

*Hi Oppa~~ I have no schedule at the moment, would you like to meet up at the place we always meet up? Please oppa I miss you~ <3* I read the text and knew who it was. I thought for a moment before I replied the message.

*Yeah sure, meet me there in 30 minutes okay?* I replied and stood up and walked to the hall and put on my shoes as I got a message again.

*Yay oppa, Meet you there, can't wait~!* I read the text and smiled softly and opened the front door.

*Yah Kim Heechul! Where are you going at this hour?* Leeteuk asked me from the living room.

*I am just going out for fresh air, will be back soon, see ya!* I told him and closed the door after me and walked out from the dorm building and walked to my car. I sat inside my car and started it and drove off to the location there I was going to meet her up.

I drove for 15 minutes, when I parked the car and looked around the place. I were outside of a bar, I looked for her and saw her stand by the entrance. I got out of my car and I saw her smile widely at me and walked over to me and hugged me tightly around my waist and rested her head on my chest. One of my arms sneaked around her waist on her back as I rested my head on top of her head.

*Let's get inside* I told her after the hug and held my hand on her back asI gently walked with her into the bar.

As we walked inside we both sat down by two bar stools and I ordered drinks for both of us. I glanced at her beside me and I saw her stearing at me.

*Why are you stearing?* I asked her without looking at her.

*I have missed you very much Oppa... We haven't seen each other for almost 2 months.. haven't you missed me?* She asked me as she smiled softly at me and I looked at her with a expressionless face and then smiled softly at her.

*Yeah of course I have missed you* I told her as my smile appeard on my lips and gently her hair with my hand.

The bartender gave us our drinks and we grabbed our drinks. I drank half of my drink with one gulp and she beside me drank her drink slowly.

*You haven't changed much in 2 months Oppa..* She told me with a chuckle and I looked at her and laughed gently.

*Not you either..* I told her as she drank her drink on one gulp, she chuckled as she ordered two new drinks and two shots.

As the new drinks came with the two shots did I drink the rest of my drink and put away the glass. She gave me one vodka shot and took one herself.

*Cheers oppa *She said with a grin and I grabbed my shot glass and nodded at her and we drank the vodka shot.

We put away our shot glass and drank our drinks to make the vodka taste disappear. When my glass was empty did I look around the place and then at her, she had a smile on her lips all the time.

*I am going to the bathroom quick..* I told her as I stood up from the bar stool and walked towards the bathroom.

I didn't need to go to the bathroom but I just wanted some space. I splashed water on my face as I went inside the bathroom, I looked at myself in the mirror and sighed. As I walked out from the bathroom again did I see her stand infront of me and I looked down at her.

*What a-* I said until she pushed me against the bathroom door and had her hands on my chest.

*Yah what are you doing?* I asked her, she didn't answer me.

She looked at my chest and after a while she looked up at my eyes as I looked down at her. She leaned in and her lips touched my lips gently as she kissed my lips. I kissed her gently back. As it went on our kisses became more passionate and aggressive.

*I missed your lips so much Kim Heechul Oppa..* She said between kisses.

*Same here... Ahn Soohee* I said between kisses.

Our act continued in one of the private rooms at the bar.

 

~~

I'm so sorry for a short chapter and I haven't updated for a few months now, but now I am in the end of the semester so I will try to update more often from now on~ ^^