~:Chapter 1:~

~~I Can't Stop Loving you~~

~~Hyukjin's POV~~

Hi my name is Lee Hyukjin. I'm 22 years old. I am the younger sister of Super Junior's dance machine Eunhyuk, and I have a older sister to who name is Lee Sora. I lives with Sora in her's apartment, but I are the most in Super Junior's Dorm. I can sleepover at their's Dorm when it's late, when I sleepover t their's Dorm so sleep's I on the cough or with Heechul. Oh I forgot to say that Kim Heechul from Super Junior are my boyfriend since 2010.

it's 11am and I'm on my way to Super Junior's Dorm because I want to be with my brother and I have nothing to do. I driving to the Dorm and listening to Super Junior's song Mr.Simple, it's my favorite song. I hummed to the song while I drived. Suddenly so rang my Phone, I took up my Phone and it was Hyukjae.

"Annyeong Hyukie Oppa~" I said with a cute voice.

"Annyeong Hyukjin-ah, where are you?" Hyukjae asked.

"I'm on my way Oppa, I will be there in 5 minutes" I said.

"Okay then... See you later then Hyukjin-shi~" Hyukjae said and hung up.

I put my phone on my knee's and looked at the street.

I arrived to the Dorm, I parked my car outside of the Dorm's and opened the door to the Dorm. I walked inside and took off my shoe's, I walked to the livingroom and there sat Ryeowook, Donghae and Siwon. I walked towards them and Donghae looked over at me and smiles widely.

"Hi Hyukjinnie~" Donghae said and hugged me thightly.

"Hi Hae Oppa~" I said and hugged him back.

Donghae stopped to hug me andI walked to the cough and sat down between Siwon and Ryeowook and they said hi to me and hugged me lightly, not like Donghae. After a few minutes so came Hyukjae into the Livingroom, I looked up at him and smiled, Hyukjae looked shocked at me.

"How long have you been here?" Hyukjae asked.

"Just a few minutes" I said and smiled. I stood up.

"And you haven't told me that! Come here!~" He said and smiled and took out his arms, I walked to him and gaved him a big hug. We pulled back and he gaved me a kiss on my forehead.

"Are Heechul here?" I asked and looked at the other's.

"Yeah, he is in his room" Ryeowook said and pointed on the same way that Heechul's room are.

"Great~" I said and walked to his room.

I walked to Heechul's room and suddenly so opened a door and Kyuhyun came outside and looked at the ground and closed the door behind him and looked up and saw me. He started to grin.

"Oh! why are you here little demon princess?" Kyuhyun asked with a smirk.

"Stop call me that you evil maknae!!! and I am here to see Hyukjae and Heechul" I said and started to walk to Heechul's room again and heard that Kyuhyun laugh for him self.

I opened Heechul's door without to knock, I saw Heechul lay in his bed and sleep. I smiled and walked inside and closed the door behind me. I sat down on the bed and tried to wake him up.

"Heechullie Oppa~ Wake up~" I said and played with his hair. I leaned towards his face and kissed his cheek's softly. I were about to lean back again, but I felt a pair of arms around my waist.

"Let's stay like this for a while~" I heard Heechul say against my neck, I giggled and laid down beside him and put my hands on his arm's. I felt that Heechul smelled my hair and neck.

"You smells good~" Heechul said with a sleepy voice and smiled.

"Thank you~" I said and my lips touched his soft lips.

He were about to kiss me but I with that I sat up and stood up on the floor and smiled at him.

"I were about to kiss you!~" Heechul said and pouted.

"I will give you a kiss when you have get up and took on cloths~" I said and laughed.

"Fine~" He said and stood up just with his underpants.

"Good~" I said with a smile and walked out from his room and walked to the living room and sat down beside Hyukjae.

I sat down beside Hyukjae with a soft smile and looked at the TV. After a few minutes so came Heechul to the livingroom and I smiled and stood up and walked to him.

"So I have took on my cloths, so give me a kiss~" Heechul said and smirked. I smiled and giggled and kissed him on the lips softly.

We held hands and walked over to the cough and sat down. Heechul sat doen before me so I could sit down in his arms. I saw that Hyukjae looked over at us with a smile, I looked over at him and smiled softly. After so looked I on the TV again and smiled softly and Hyukjae did the same. After so had I a weird feeling that someone were looking at me. I looked at my side and saw that Kyuhyun looked at me.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked Kyuhyun. He didn't say anything and looked back at the TV, I shaked my head and also looked at the TV again.

I got a message from Sora and it said that she will not be home today and I can sleep at Super Junior's Dorm or sleep in the apartment alone. I texted back that I will stay at the Dorm.

"Who was that?" Hyukjae asked.

"It was Sora Unnie, she said that she not will be at home today, so she said that I can sleep at the apartment lone or sleep here, and I said that I will sleep here... is that okay?" I asked with a smile.

"Yeah sure, you do not have to ask if you can sleep here Hyukjin~" Jungsoo said with a smile.

"Really? Thank you~" I said with a smile.

~~11pm~~

We all have been at the Dorm the whole day because the other's were free the whole day so we all were lazy and stayed at the Dorm. It were late and I heard Heechul yawn a little.

"Oppa are you tired?" I asked Heechul.

"Yeah a little~" He said and sighed.

"But go to your room and sleep then... I will go to your room when I are going to sleep" I said and sat down beside him so he could stand up.

"Okay then... Good night~" He said and kissed my lips softly.

"Good night~" I said after the kiss.

He walked to his room and I sat in the living room with Hyukjae, Kyuhyun and Donghae. I sat beside Kyuhyun and didn't look at him. Suddenly so stood Hyukjae up.

"I going to sleep now~ Good night" He said and walked to his room.

"Yeah, me too, good night" Donghae said and walked after Hyukjae.

After so sat I and Kyuhyun alone in the living room and watched TV, it were awkward silence between us. I stood up and were on my way to Heechul's room, but suddenly so said Kyuhyun something.

"Hyukjin?" Kyuhyun said and looked at me.

"What?" I asked and looked at him back.

it were silence before he said something again.

"Eh.. It's nothing... Good night" Kyuhyun said and stood up and walked past me.

I looked at him when he walked to his room and I walked to Heechul's room. I opened the door and closed  the door behind me. I opened Heechul's wardrobe and took one of Heechul's big shirts and put it on and laid down beside Heechul in the bed and my back faced him. I closed my eyes and felt arms around me and I smiled.

"Good night Oppa~" I said and smiled.

"Good night~" Heechul said and kissed my shoulder.

Soon after so fell we asleep.