~:Chapter 2:~

~~I Can't Stop Loving you~~

~~Hyukjin's POV~~

I'm are with two of my bestfriends Hyunra and Jisoo, we are at the mall and shopping cloths, but Jisoo almost just shopping shoes, she do really love shoes. After a two hours at the mall so walked we to Hyunra's Apartment to hang there instead.

When we came to Hyunra's apartment so sat we in the living room and talked about random stuff. On the same time we talked so came Kyuhyun up in my mind and what happend for a few day ago. I looked down at the floor and didn't listen to the other two.

"Hyukjin-shi? Are you okay?" Hyunra asked with worried eyes.

"Yeah, I'm okay.." I said and smiled softly.

"What did you think about Jinnie?" Jisoo asked.

"Nothing special" I said.

"It's something.. tell us" Hyunra said.

"Okay.. it's about Kyuhyun, a few day ago so were I at Super Junior's Dorm so I and Kyuhyun were alone in the living room because the other were in their's room and slept. When I were about to walk to Heechul's room to sleep so called Kyuhyun my name and I turned around and he was quite for a few seconds and after so said he Good night walked right away his room... What were all that about really?" I said and leaned my head on the back of the cough.

"He maybe forgot what he wanted to say to you" Hyunra said and smiled.

"Yeah maybe... but if it doesn't is that then?" I asked.

"I just think that he forgot what he should say to you... so stop think about him now" Jisoo said.

"Okay then" I said.

~~Kyuhyun's POV~~

How hard is it just to tell some girl that you love her. I were about to tell hr what I had for feelings for her, but I didn't say it. But she are with Heechul Hyung so she would never leave him for be with me. Since th first tim eI met her so fell I in love with her, and I didn't know I how I should say how I felt about her so I become mean to her so she wouldn't know that I liked her.

I leaned my back on the wall and grabbed my hair with one of my hands and suddenly so knocked it on the room door. I looked at the door.

"Come in!" I shouted and Sungmin opened the door.

"Kyuhyun-ah we will eat out today, would you like to come with us?" Sungmin asked.

 thought for a few seconds.

"Sure" I said and stood up and walked out from my room.

~After we eated~

We walked out to our car after we eated.

"I think that I want to walk back to the Dorm" I said to the other's.

"Why do you want that?" Leeteuk Hyung asked.

"I just want to be alone for awhile" I said.

"Okay then.. but try to notcome back to late" Leeteuk said.

"Okay" I said and started to walk back tothe Dorm.

~~Hyukjin's POV~~ 

After a few hours to be at Hyunra's Apartment so are I on my way home. My stomach started to huddle and I put my arms around my stomach and tried to stop my stomach to stop huddle. I looked around to find somewhere to eat and I found a coffee shop. i walked to the Coffee shop and walked inside and sat down by a table. I orded a cup of Coffee and a cake. The waitress cam back with my coffee and my cake, I thanked her and smiled. The waitress bowed with a smile and walked away.

I eated up the cake and had little of my coffee left, I drank up my Coffee and payed and walked out from the Coffee shop. I started to walk back home again. I looked down at the ground while I walked and lifted my head and saw someone I recognized.

"Isn't that Kyuhyun?" I asked my self.

I walked over to him and he looked at me with shocked eyes.

"Why are you here alone?" I asked him.

"I wanted to be alone for awhile, why are you here alone then?" Kyuhyun asked.

"I'm on my way home, and if you want to be alone so will I leave you alone" I said and started to walk again.

"Wait! I will follow you home" Kyuhyun said and walked beside me.

"Why do you want that?" I asked him.

"I will not let you walk here alone, and if something happends t you so will your brother be really mad" Kyuhyun said. I just looked at him and didn't say anything.

We were silent when we walked to my and Sora's Apartment. After 10 minutes so werewe outside of my and Sora's Apartment.

"Thank you for followed me home" I said to Kyuhyun with a smile. Kyuhyun looked at me for few seconds before he answered.

"Your welcome" He said with a smile.

I turned around and walked to the door.

"Hyukjin!" I heard Kyuhyun say and I felt he took my hand.

I turned around and looked at him with shocked eyes and blushed.

"I mean... Good night" He said and let go of my hand and walked away.

~~Kyuhyun's POV~~

"Thank you for followed me home" Hyukjin said with a smile.

When I saw her smile so skiped my heart a beat.

"Your welcome" I said and smiled.

 I saw her turn around and walk to her door. It's good time to say what I feels for her.

"Hyukjin!" I said and took her's hand.

Hyukjin turned around ad looked at me with shocked eyes and blushed. My heart stopped when I saw that she blushed.

"I mean... Good night" I said and walked away the fastes I could.

When I came back to the Dorm so asked my Hyungs why it took so long for walk back to the Dorm.

"Kyuhyun-ah what took you so long?" Leeteuk Hyung asked.

"I walked slow, so it took long time" I said and walked to my room.

I took my laptop and started to Play Starcraft for forget what happend earlier.

~~Hyukjin's POV~~

I watched Kyuhyun leave and I turned around and walked inside. I took of my sheos and my jacket, I walked into the kitchen and took a glas of water and drank all of it in one gulp. I sat the glas in the disk and walkd to the living room and sat down on the cough. I looked at my hand and I started to blush again.

"What was that about then?" I asked myself and leaned my head on the back of the cough.

I heard the door open and I stood up and walked to the door and saw Sora Unnie take off her shoes and her's jacket.

"Welcome home Unnie~" I said with a smile and she looked at me with a smile.

"Thank you Hyukjinnie~" She said and gaved my a big hug.

We walked to the living room and we sat down on the cough. We talked about what had happend in the past day whe she wasn't home, but i didn't say anything about Kyuhyun. I yawned.

"Unnie I'm going to sleep now" I said and stood up.

"Okay, sleep well Jinnie" Sora said and I walked to my room.

I took on my pajamas and laid down in my bed, I thought about Kyuhyun all the time.

"Why did he do that?" I thought to myself.

"Does he like me? No Hyukjin! stop think about him now! Go to sleep now!" I thought to myself an fell asleep.

~~Kyuhyun's POV~~

I put away my laptop and laid down in my bed.

"I most tell her soon, even she will turn me down, but she most kno how I feel for her" I though to myself.

I looked at the clock and though that I should sleep now because the other's are already asleep. I took off my pants and my shirt and laid down in my bed with just my underpants. And soon after so fell I asleep.