~:Chapter 4:~

~~I Can't Stop Loving you~~

Our eyes catched each others, he still had a blank look on his face. Suddenly so touched his lips my a little, and I didn't know what to do. I leaned back again and his look wasn't blank anymore. He leaned back again.

*Mianhae(Sorry)* Kyuhyun said and stood up and walked out from the kitchen.

I watched him leave the kitchen, I touched my lips with my fingers, and still blushed a little. I sat there for a long time and just thought about what happened. I stood up and put the pot down in the pan with my ramen in the sink. I walked out from the kitchen and looked around and Kyuhyun wasn't there. I looked at the direction to Kyuhyuns room.

*Hyukjin-ah are you okay?* Donghae asked and looked at me, I looked at him and smiled.

*Yeah, i'm okay* I said and walked to Heechul and sat down beside him in the couch.

Heechul took his arms around my waist, and I laid down so my back was against his chest and had my legs on Donghae's legs.

~Kyuhyun's POV~

I walked out from the kitchen, and my face were all red. I walked to my room and I locked the door after me. I laid down in my bed and looked up at the roof.

*Why did I do that for?!* I asked myself and took my hand grabbed my hair.

*She will hate me now after this!* I said, and let out a heavy sigh.

It knocked suddenly on my door and my heart beated faster.What if it is Hyukjin, I thought to myself. I sat up in my bed and looked at the door.

*Who is it?* I asked.

*It is me! Jungsoo!* The person said outside the door.

My heart slowed down and I stood up and walked to the door and unlocked it. And Jungsoo walked inside my room, and I locked the door again.

*What do you want Hyung?* I asked.

*Did something happen with you and Hyukjin?* He asked.

*N-nothing* I said and sat down in my bed.

*Really? To me so sound it like something have happen? Tell me* Jungsoo said and sat down beside me. I looked down at the floor and sighed heavy.

*I.. I kissed Hyukjin, but I didn't mean to do it, it was like I couldn't controll my body!* I said and had my face in my hands.

*You kissed Hyukjin? Why? Do you like her? If you do that, how long have you liked her?* Jungsoo asked and looked at me.

*Since the first time I met her, so have I liked her* I said quite.

Jungsoo Hyung nodded his head slowly.

*Why haven't you told her that before then?* He asked.

*I.. I knew that she liked Heechul Hyung alot so I didn't tell my feelings to her...* I said and still looked down at the floor.

*I see...* Jungsoo Hyung said.

*You won't tell her Hyung?* I asked and looked at my Hyung, he smiled softly and patted my back.

*I won't tell her, I promise.. but sometime so most you tell her yourself, if you not do that so will you just you self* He said and stood up.

*I will tell her, sometime..* I said quite.

*Good, well I will go to the others in the living room now* Jungsoo said and unlocked my door and walked out from my room.

I stood up and locked my door and laid down in my bed again and looked up at the roof.

*How should I tell her about my feelings to her?* I asked myself.

~Jungsoo's POV~

I closed the door behind me and stood outside.

*When will he tell her?* I thought to myself.

I looked at the clock and it was 8:50pm.

*Already?* I thought to myself.

I walked to the others in the living room and they watched a movie, I looked at Hyukjin and she was sleeping. I smiled and sat down in the arm chair.

*What did you and Kyuhyun talk about Hyung?* Ryeowook asked me.

*Nothing much* I said and watched the movie.

After we had watched the movie so were the clock 10:20pm, I looked to the left and saw that Sora stood up.

*I and Hyukjin-ah should go now, it's late* Sora said and looked at Hyukjin.

*Okay* Hyukjae said and woke up Hyukjin.

~Hyukjin's POV~

I felt someone shaked my body and called my name, I opened my eyes and saw Hyukjae Oppa, tried to wake me up.

*What is it?* I asked with a sleepy voice.

*Hyukjin-ah we should go now, it's late, and I know that you have planned to be with your friends tomorrow* Sora Unnie said with a smile.

*Yeah, I know* I said and sat up in the couch and yawned a little.

I stood up and walked with Sora Unnie to the door and Hyukjae Oppa and Heechul Oppa walked with us to the door. I took on my shoes. I turned around and hugged Hyukjae Oppa and Sora Unnie did the same. After so walked I to Heechul and I gave him a kiss on his cheek and hugged him too. Sora opened the door.

*See you all!* I yelled before I walked out from the dorm.

*Yeah, see you!* All the others yelled and I walked out from the dorm.

I walked beside Sora Unnie to the car, and after so drove she us home to our apartment. When we came to our apartment so walked we inside and I walked to the kitchen and took a glas of water, soon after so came Sora Unnie into the kitchen.

*I will go to bed now, and you should do that too after you have drinked your water* Unnie said when she came into the kitchen.

*Nae, I will* I said and took a sip of the water.

*Good, so good night then* Sora Unnie said with a smile and walked out from the kitchen.

*Good night* I saidan drunk all of the water.

I put the glas in the sink and walked out from the kitchen. I walked to my room and took on my pajamas. I brushed my teeth and my hair. After so laid I down in my bed, and started to think about Kyuhyun again.

*Why did he do that?* I thought to myself confused.

I laid on my side and closed my eyes. And soon after so fell I asleep.