~:Chapter 3:~

~~I Can't Stop Loving you~~

~Sora's POV~

I woke up early to make me and Hyukjin breakfast. My phone started to ring and I answered he phone.

*Yeoboseyo?(Hello?)* I answered.

*Noona? It's me Hyukjae* He said.

*Hyukjae-ah, How are you?* I asked him.

*I'm fine, and how are you noona?* Hyukjae asked.

*Great, I'm fine too* I said.

*Great, I wonder if you and Hyukjin want's to come over to the dorm?* Hyukjae asked.

*Sure, When?* I asked.

*11:00* Hyukjae said and I looked at the clock and it was 09:00.

*Okay* I said.

*Are Hyukjin awake yet?* Hyukjae asked,

*No,not yet* I said.

*Aha okay, I most go now. Sa hi from me to Hyukjin-ah* Hykjae said.

*Okay I will* I said.

*Great, see you later* Hyukjae said.

*See you* I said and hung up.

I started to do the breakfast again and after that so will I wake Hyukjin. When I had make all the breakfast so walked I to Hyukjin's room. I opened her's bed room door and walked inside. I the light and sat down on Hyukjin's bed.

*Hyukjin-ah~ Wake up, it's 10:00* I said and shaked Hyukjin's body.

*Mm... 5 minutes more* Hyukjin said with a sleepy voice.

*11:00 will we go to Super Junior's Dorm, so wake up now* I said and took off the blanket from Hyukjin's body.

*Okay* Hyukjin said and sat up in the bed.

*Good* I said and stood up and walked out from the room.

~Hyukjin's POV~

Sora Unnie woke me up and I walked to the bathroom and took a quick shower and brushed my hair and teeth. I took on cloths and walked to he kitchen there Sora Unnie was. I sat down by the table and eat the food that Sora had made in the morning. After we eated all the breakfast and after so drived Sora us to Super Junior's Dorm. When we came to the dorm so saw I that Hyukjae oppa were outside and waited for us. Sora parked the car and I got out from the car and walked up Hyukjae and gave him a big hug and after so came Sora and joined us. We walked inside and I saw Donghae, Jongwoon, Sungmin and Heechul in the living room.

*There are my little beauty~* Heechul said and walked up to me and gave me a hug so my legs were around Heechuls waist and we kissed each other on the lips.

*And here's my beast~* I said and smirked. Heechul laughed and kissed me one more time on the lips and put me back down on the floor.

I walked up the the other's in the living room.

*Annyeong Hyukjin-ah~* Sungmin Oppa said an gave me a hug.

*Annyeong Minnie oppa* I said and hugged him back.

I walked to the cough and sat down beside Jongwoon Oppa and he smiled at me and gave me a hug. Heechul sat down beside me after a few seconds. I saw that Sora Unnie, Hyukjae Oppa and Donghae Oppa talked in the kitchen.

After a few hours for watching TV so started I to be hungry and thirsty. I stood up and walked to the kitchen. I opened a dresser and took out ramen, suddenly so came someone in to the kitchen and I looked back and saw Hyukjae Oppa smile at me.

*What are you doing Hyukjin?* Hyukjae asked.

*I got hungry so I will make myself ramen~* I said and smiled.

*Okay, I'm in te livingroom if you want help* Hyukjae said with a smile and walked out from the kitchen.

I took a sauce pan and poured water in the sauce pan and put on the stove. After a few minutes so started to water boil so I put in the ramen and after so put I the sauce pan on the kitchen table and started to eat my ramen. I got thirsty again so I took a glass with water an sat down by the table again and eated the ramen. Someone came into the kitchen and I think it's Hyukjae again so I dosen't care.

*Is it good?* The person asked, I looked back and saw Kyuhyun.

*Yeah it is* I said with a smile.

*Can I get a taste?* He asked.

*Sure* I said with a smile.

Kyuhyun sat down beside me and I fed him and he smiled.

*Were it good?* I asked with a smile and he nodded his head.

*Yeah, really good* He said and smiled more.

*Here have some more* I said and I fed him someone of the ramen.

When I fed him so did he drop a little on his shirt so I started to laugh so I couldn't eat anything.

*I will get a towel and wipe it off your shirt* I said while I laughed a little.

I stood up and took a towel and walked over to Kyuhyun again. I sat down beside him and started to wipe away the ramen soup from his shirt.

*Thank you Hyukjin-ah* He said.

*No problem* I said with a smile.

*Eh.. Hyukjin-ah, you know that I haven't been so nice to you these year that we have known each other and I am really sorry for that* Kyuhyun said with a low voice. I looked at him for a few seconds.

*It's okay Kyuhyun Oppa* I said with a smile and put the towel on the table.

Kyuhyun smiled softly and took my chopsticks and fed my the ramen. I smiled at Kyuhyun after he fed me the ramen. After swallowed so looked Kyuhyun at me with a blank look. I looked at him confused and suddenly so leaned he closer to my face and I moved back but he just came closer to my face. I felt his breath in my face and I saw that he looked at my lips, I started to blush hard. He were really close my face and his eyes catched my eyes.