~:Chapter 7:~

~~I Can't Stop Loving you~~

~~Hyukjin's POV~~

When I woke up have I waited for the clock to become 3pm, and it felt I have waited for years. I looked at the clock every minute. I sighed heavily. I took a quick shower and brushed my hair and teeth, I took on a pair of sweat pants and a t-shirt and walked downstairs. I walked to the kitchen and took a apple and a glass of water, and walked to the living room and watched TV.

The time flew, when I looked at the clock, it was 2;20pm. I stood quickly up and ran to my room and took on my dress that I bought with Hyunra and Jisoo a few days ago. I did my makeup and fixed my hair. After I was done the clock was 2;50pm. I walked down stairs and sat down again on the couch and waited for Heechul to come.

After a few minutes it knocked on the door, I suddenly become nervous, because it were long time ago I had a date with Heechul. I walked to the door and opened it. There I saw Heechul with a sweet smile on his face while looked at me. I smiled back at him and thought he was looking really good today

*You are really beautiful Hyukjin-ah~* Heechul said and took my hands and still smiled.

*Thank you Oppa, you looking good yourself* I said back and still smiled too.

He leaned in and kissed me on my lips, and we both smiled against the kiss.

*Shall we go?* Heechul asked and I nodded my head.

We walked out to his car and got inside the car and we drove away. We chatted a little while he drove, and he held my hand with his free hand and smiled softly and still had his eyes on the road, I smiled back. Heechul stopped the car, He haven't told me where we should go before. He got out from the car and walked to my side and opened the car door.

*My lady~* Heechul said with a grin.

*Thank you~* I said with a smile and giggled.

I looked around and it was the same place we had our first date at. It was at "Sky Rose Garden", it is realy beautiful there. When we walked into the garden, my smile grown as I looked around. Roses are my favorite flower and Heechul knows that I love this place. Heechul put his arm around my waist, I looked up at him and smiled widely.

*Thank you Chul Oppa for have a date here again, it is realy beautiful~* I said as I put my arms around his neck and hugged him tightly.

*No problem Hyukjin-ah* He said with a smile an hugged me around my waist.

We kissed each other and smiled against the kiss. We started to walk around the rose garden, and I couldn't take away my eyes from all the roses around us. We sat down on a bench and I leaned onto Heechul and he had his arm around my waist. We didn't talk so much, but it wasn't awkward, it was just that we enjoyed the view of the roses. We sat down awhile on the bench and looked at the roses.

The time flew away really fast and we were on our way back to my and Sora's apartment, because Heechul had a schedule at 5pm and it is 4;40pm. He stopped the car in front of the apartment.

*Thank you so much for today Oppa~* I said with a smile and looked a Heechul.

*Well it were a long time ago we were on a date, it was my pleasure to take you there today* He said with a smile and took my han and kissed it. I smiled.

*You maybe most go now, or will your manager get mad.* I said as I started to open the car door. And Heechul nodded his head with a small smile.

Before I could get out from the car Heechul kissed my lips. After the kiss he kissed my forehead.

*See you later* He said with a smile an I nodded and smiled back and got out from the car.

I waved to him while he drove away, when I didn't see him anymore I walked inside and still had a smile on my lips. I got a message from Jisoo.

*Hi Hyukjinnie~ Do you want to meet? I have nothing to do..* The message said.

*Hi JiJi~ Yeah sure, sound great, you can come over* I texted back with a smile.

*Okay, see you soon then~* The last message said.

I walked to the kitchen and got a glass of water and waited for Jisoo to come, I must tell her about the date.

After 10 minutes it knocked on the door and I knew it was Jisoo, I opened the door with a smile. Jisoo stood there with her's eyes wide open. I haven't taken off my dress yet.

*Isn't it that dress we bought for a few days ago, you should have that dress when you have a date with Heechul* Jisoo said and smiled widely.

*I had a date with him today and it was really wonderful date* I said with a smile and giggled.

We walked to the living room and sat down on the couch.

*Tell me about the date!~* Jisoo said excited.

*Well it was on the same place as our first date was~* I said and still smiled.

*Really? At the Sky Rose Garden?* Jisoo said with a excited voice, I have told her and Hyunra about all my and Heechul's dates.

*Yeah, I were so surprised and happy. I were really glad to be with him there again* I said and giggled.

*I wish I had a boyfriend like you and Hyunra~* Jisoo said.

*Wait a little... Hyunra and Donghae,have you heard anything from them? I haven't* I said and looked at Jisoo.

*Well, after you left Donghae at her place, they started to talk that they liked each other, and I think she said something about they kissed.. I don't know more than that...* Jisoo said. My eyes got bigger and my smile grew.

I took my phone and texted Hyunra to come over quickly and she said she would be here in a few minutes.

Jisoo asked what I did andI told her I texted Hyunra. As we waited we watched the tv variety show Running Man, and we laughed almost all the time. It knocked on the door, and I ran over and opened it and it was Hyunra and I grabbed her's hand and walked to the living room. I sat her down on the couch beside Jisoo and I sat down beside her.

*Tell me about you and Donghae Oppa~* I said excited and looked at her with cute eyes and Jisoo did the same.

*Well.... We kissed yesterday... ehm.. And we told each other about our feelings..* Hyunra said shyly.

*I already know that! When are you going on your first date with him? When are you going to meet next time without my and Jisoo's help?* I asked still excited.

*I think soon...* She said and blushed a little.

*You are so cute, I know why Donghae likes you~* Jisoo said and hugged Hyunra tightly. Hyunra giggled and smiled.

*I can ask him if he wants to meet tomorrow..* Hyunra said as she took up her's phone.

*Yeah call him~* I and Jisoo said on the same time excited.

She typed Donghae's number and called him. I and Jisoo listened carefully and smiled like idiots. After they ended the call, they had decided to meet tomorrow, he will pick her up and they will have a walk at the park. I and Jisoo freaked out of excitement.

*Well.. now it is only one of us left to find a lover~* I said and looked at Jisoo playfully, Hyunra nodded and had a playfully look on her's face as well.

*I don't need a boyfriend, it's enough to be your best friend* Jisoo told us and I smirked.

*You told me before you wanted a boyfriend..* I said with a smirk and looked at Jisoo.

*It most be someone you like, right?* Hyunra asked her.

*Ehm... Well... I do like someone... but I really know that he doesn't like me back..* Jisoo said and sighed.

*Don't say that Jisoo, tell us who you like..* Hyunra said.

*Well... I do like Sungmin Oppa..* Jisoo said shyly and blushed dark red.

*You like Sungminnie Oppa?! How cute~* I said and Hugged Jisoo tightly and Hyunra joined us.

 

We talked about Jisoo likes Sungmin Oppa to almost 9pm, they both drove home and I was left alone in the apartment, because Sora worked. I walked to my bedroom and took on my pajamas and got to bed. As soon I closed my eyes, I fell asleep right away.