~:Chapter 10:~

~~I Can't Stop Loving you~~

As the time pasted by, and I wasn't in my right thoughts. We both pulled back and we looked at each other. His soft eyes looked down at me, I blushed cherry red while I looked back at him.

*I.. I must get going now..* I told him and walked fast to my door and walked inside the apartment.

I leant my back on the door and let out a deep sigh, my hands landed on my cherry red cheeks.

I can't believe that just happened..

I stood by the door for about 10 minutes until I got back to my own thoughts again. I took off my shoes and my jacket, after did I walk to the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water. At that moment I put my lips on the glass did pictures of the kiss incident appear in my head again. I put my hand on my lips as the cherry red blush appeard on my cheeks again. I shook off the thoughts again and drank my water. I put the glass in the sink and walked over to my room and changed into my pajamas.

I was inside the bathroom and brushed my teeth, and brushed my hair. I looked at my own reflection as I put my hair into a ponytail. I paused and the incident appeard again in my head again, I covered my face with my hands and sighed heavily.

Let's stop think about that now Lee Hyukjin!

I shook off the feeling again and walked out from the bathroom and I was inside my bedroom again. I laid down in my bed as I put my phone in the small table beside my bed. I laid down on my side as my eyes slowly got heavy and fell asleep after a few minutes.

~Kyuhyun's POV~

As we both leaned back from the kiss, I looked down at Hyukjin with soft eyes. She looked up at me, and at that time did I blush.

*I.. I must get going now..* Hyukjin told me and she walked away.

I saw her disapear behind the apartment door. My fingers were tangled in my hair as I swore under my breath.

*! Why did I do that!?* I swore at myself as a heavy sigh escaped from my lips.

I touched my lips with my fingers lightly and looked down at the ground. I started to walk towards the dorm.

I wasn't in my right thoughts back there.

I sighed at my own actions back there, as I were in my own thoughts did I appear infront of our dorm door. I opened the door and closed it behind me. I took off my shoes, I walked to the living room and I saw Yesung Hyung and Leeteuk Hyung sit on the couch and watched the Television. They saw me walk inside the living room and the both of them looked at me.

*Oh you are back* Leeteuk said and I nodded my head softly.

*Yeah.. I think I will get to sleep now.. good night* I said and walked towards my room that I share with Sungmin Hyung.

I walked inside my room and I saw Sungmin Hyung lay down in his bed. I walked over to my bed and laid down on it.

*Oh you're back Kyuhyun-ah..* Sungmin said and looked at me.

*Yeah..* I said as I still laid down in my bed.

*Uh.. How weird.. Our little maknae aren't playing starcraft...* Sungmin said joky.

*No.. I do not feel like to do anything at the moment..* I told Sungmin Hyung.

*Really? But then something most have happened.. Do you want to talk about it..* Hyung asked me as he walked over to me and sat down in my bed beside me. I looked up at him.

*I don't know..* I said with a sigh.

*It's okay Kyuhyun-ah you can tell me.. you know that* Hyung told me with a soft smile on his lips. I sighed and sat up in my bed.

*Well... something happened earlier..* I begun.

*Yeah?* Sungmin said.

*Yeah.. well.. I.. and Hyukjin.. type of kissed each other outside of her apartment..* I told him and I could see his eyes wide a little.

*What? Really? Didn't Hyukjin-ah do anything about it..?* Hyung asked me and I only shook my head.

*Our poor maknae.. you can't control your feelings for our little Hyukjinnie* Sungmin said with a teasing voice and patted my head.

*Yah Hyung! Not so loud, what if Heechul Hyung hear you?!* I told him and he only chuckled at me.

*Heechul Hyung aren't home at the moment..* He told me with a smile. I looked at him and sighed.

*But still.. what if the other hear us then?* I asked and then we heard a knock on the door.

Sungmin Hyung walked over and opened the door and we saw Eunhyuk and Donghae stand there with teasing grins on their lips. I and Sungmin looked at each other with a cunfused face and then we looked at EunHae again. They walked inside and closed the door behind them.

*We heard your little conversation from the outside* Eunhyuk Hyung said and still had the teasing grin on his face.

*Did you really kiss our little Hyukjinnie?* Donghae asked me and I nodded my head at him.

*Who gave you permission to do that to my Dongsaeng?* Eunhyuk asked me joky. He walked towards me and locked his arm around my neck and I tried to fight back against his grip.

*Yah Hyung! Let me go!* I told him as he laughed at me and after a few seconds did he let me go and I could breath normal again.

*But really? Do you have that strong feelings for her that you really kissed her earlier?* Eunhyuk Hyung asked me.

*Yeah.. I couldn't help it.. I wasn't in my right mind back there..* I told them with a sigh.

*We understand.. It isn't your fault that you have fallen in love with my Dongsaeng* Eunhyuk said and the three of them laughed.

*I hope that Heechul Hyung won't find out about what happened..* I said flustered.

*He won't find out about this..* Donghae told me and patted my back.

*Let's not think about that right now.. we should get to sleep, we have a schedule tomorrow* Sungmin Hyung told us and we all nodded our heads.

Eunhyuk and Donghae walked out from the room and closed the door behind them. I changed from my clothes to my pajamas and laid down in my bed again. I closed my eyes until Sungmin Hyung said something to me.

*Kyuhyun-ah.. Even we won't tell Heechul Hyung about this.. will he still found out either way..* I heard him say.

*I know.. I just don't know what to do* I said

*I think the best to do now is sleep on it and think about that tomorrow..* Sungmin said.

*Yeah.. that might be true..* I said as I laid on my side and sighed heavily.

What will happen when Hyukjin and I meet each other next time? I have to find that out..