ATTENTION !!

KMS & HMH™ Review Shop [ CLOSED TO FINISH REQUESTS ]

Hello peeps! So after a long long loooong hiatus, I've finally reopened the shop. Many things have changed tho, and I changed two rules. From now onwards, I would only accept fics up till 10 chapters, no more than that and when you credit the shop in your foreword, please use either one of the two banners (right below the rules section). So yeah, these are the only two rules i've changed.

 

It's already the 2nd half of the year and i'm not sure whether I'm still as petty as before since it's been a long time since I last did a review on a fic that has soooo many mistakes. And for the few last 3 requesters that requested and never got their review, sorry, I had to decline your request then since I was really too busy, so i'm sorry for that, but you can request at batch 2 if you still need a review and since i'm open now.

 

And i've revamped. I've changed the posters, the background and now there is even a banner for the shop, and i'm changing my layout for the review as well and for the Batch 1 requesters, I have linked your review in the Batch 1 chapter, I know there's no need, but maybe you would like to refer to it one day? Haha.

 

So yeah! Do go ahead and request now now now!! I'm still pondering onto whether I should create a request form but yeah, in the meantime, the request form is in the first chapter! And please read the rules carefully, if you don't, I won't accept your request. There's nobody that has been blacklisted in Batch 1 because I didn't bother to check, but for Batch 2, I will, so don't break the rules alright!