Chapter 10

My Player Best Friend

"Uh.....I'll get going now. I'll see you guys in class." Zico responded to the awkward situtation.

Zico stepped back and slowly walked away. You eyed Woohyun. "That was mean! He was just a friend!" You pouted.

Woohyun softened. "W-Well, h-he was flirting with you that's why."

You stared at him. "With you, everything is all about flirting, kissing, making out and such. We were just talking about a book and how we were enjoying it." You frowned.

"You two look too happy talking about a book. Who gets all happy and giddy talking about books?"

You coughed. "Us? You obviously don't understand since you never read a book in your life." You slammed you locker, grabbed your books and marched away angrily.

"I-I did. For your information I read many books!!!" Woohyun shouted. You turned around. "Yeahh, playboy magazines, comic books and o!!" You shouted back and stomped off to homeroom.

Woohyun threw a punch at the lockers, scaring off some students. We never fight about something so little! It's all your fault dumb Zico!!

----------------

You marched into the classroom angrily. Why did we fight? We hardly fight over something nonetheless a person. Well, he was rude to Zico so that's what he deserves.

You expression softened when you spotted Zico at the same seat from yesterday. You took the seatnext to him, which was your usual seat.

"Hey, I'm sorry about my friend. He can be a bit tense during certain times of the month." You apologized.

Zico chuckled. "It's fine. Does he like you?" You shook your head. "Nah! He's my best friend, but he's also the school's biggest player. Only I can put up with his behavior."

"Then....... Do you like him?" Zico's expression stiffened.

You laughed a bit. "Not in a million years. I want someone who is smart and serious about school. Most importantly someone who has something in common with me."

He smiled. "Oh." Just then, the teacher came in. "Good Morning class." The teacher looked around. "Where's Mr. Nam Woohyun?" Mr. Park asked.

Everyone shrugged their shoulders. Panting, Woohyun came in late again. "Heyyy sup, Mr. Park! How's it going?" He playfully punched his arm.

Mr. Park remained a poker face. "Mr. Nam, you are late again."

"Hey, chillax! I had some issues with my locker."

Mr. Park tapped his foot. "That is always your excuse. Detention." Woohyun gawked at him and turned to sit down, but saw that Zico, once again took his seat.

Woohyun raised his hand like a kid to tattle tale. "Mr. Park. This Woo Jiho kid took my seaaat!~"

Mr. Park turned around from the chalkboard. "Well, then take another seat. Jiho, unlike you, is one of our best students in the class. I trust that he won't copy or cheat off of our other best student's work." He smiled at you.

"NOW SIT DOWN! OR YOU GET DOUBLE DETENTION!"

"B-But....I want to sit next to my best friend." Woohyun whined.

"Double Detention."

Woohyun clenched his fist and glared at Zico. Douchebag. Steal my girl now my seat.