Chapter 27

My Player Best Friend

Zico brought you inside the club. From all the dramas you watched, it did not look like a club. Sure it had flashy lights, loud music and girffi all over, but the people in there were not all up each other nor were they drunken people with tattooes.

"Nice place."

"Yup. I made sure it was appropriate, anyone that causes trouble will be out." Zico changed from a smiley happy face to a frowning one.

You giggled. *He's still so dorky.*

"Come let me introduce you to my friends. GET YO GLUTEUS MAXIMUSES DOWN HERE." Zico yelled.

Soon, six handsome hip-hip like boys ran down the stairs.

You tugged onto Zico's sleeve. "What's upstairs?" You asked.

"Oh, the VIP rooms, our hangout/office." Zico took your hand and walked you towards his friends. "Everyone, this is the sweet and innocent girl I had been mentioning."

"OOOOHH~~" A tall guy with a deep voice ooohhed.

Zico slapped the back of his head. "Ignore the maknae."

"HI I'M P.O" He held out his hand.

"Like I said. Ignore the maknae." Zico slapped P.O's hand away.

Zico's friends introduced themselves to you. They turned out to be very friendly and laid-back people who joked around a lot.

"I want you to stand here." Zico suddenly pulled you to stand in front of the stage. You obeyed his commands and stood there.

Zico and his friends got up on stage in position. You were clueless as to what was going on.

Hiphop music started to play and Zico started to rap. You never saw this charismatic side of him before.

His friends joined in. At first it was serious, but when you listened carefully to their lyrics, you started to laugh at their goofiness.

*These guys are soo funny* Unknowingly, you started to bob to the beat and clap your hands.

Zico saw you were enjoying your time and smiled.

You were looking around when you saw someone familiar cheering on Zico and his friends. *Isn't that---*

---------------

Woohyun and Infinite arrived at the club.

"Are you sure it's a good idea to come here? I mean a won't a certain someone get jealous??" Dongwoo wiggled his eyes up and down.

"Hyung, I'm pretty sure she won't get jealous." *She doesn't even like me at all. She only sees me as a best friend. She likes Zico.* Woohyun thought bitterly.

Jaekyung spotted Woohyun and immediately excused herself from the crowd she was chilling with.

She walked up to Woohyun. If any guy were there, they would think she is the perfect goddess walking like a model, but to Woohyun, he was not interested in her. He was only interested in one thing that night, alcohol.

"Hey Woohyunnie." Jaekyung leaned against Woohyun and made circles around his chest with her finger.

"Look, I'm not in the mood." Woohyun brushed her off, but she clung on like a leech.

Jaekyung planted a kiss on Woohyun shirt collar to mark her place like she usually does. "Let's have some fun tonight." she said with her seductive voice.

Woohyun wanted to get out of her grasp and looked around for his friends in need of help, but they were too busy dancing or flirting with girls.

He saw the lipstick stain on his collar. *Why does Jaekyung always do this? Is this why she mention the stain back at the warehouse?* Woohyun thought. He pushed Jaekyung away and made a beeline to the bathroom. He quickly rubbed off the lipstick stain until there could be a hle in the fabric.

Woohyun wiped out his phone and called you. He knew on friday nights you would probably be locke up at home watching a movie while eating some popcorn.

Unfortunately, you did not pick up so he called a few times. You still did not pick up until he remembered Zico's exisitence. *I bet she's she's having fun with him right now.*

Woohyun dragged himself out of the bathroom and planted himself at one of the bar stools. "Give me the strongest you've got." Woohyun slammed a bill on the table.

Unknowingly, Woohyun got himself drunk. He stumbled his way out of the club cheering loudly like a psycho.

-----------

You bid goodbye to Zico and his friends. You and Key went home together, but you could not help but chuckled at your own brother cheering like a maniac over Zico and his friends' rapping performance.

"Yah! Stop laughing!" He nudged you.

"So this was your important emergency........?" You changed your happy face to a serious one. "Fanboying??" You burst into another around of laughter.

"Yah!" Key pushed your lightly. "I was attending a meeting in one of the VIP rooms and I just happen to see Zico perform."

"Arasso arasso. I'll stop teasing, but it was a fun night." You yawned and walked up to your bedroom. You showered and changed into your pjs. Right when you were about to go to bed, you heard a rapid tapping sound on your window.

You walked over and saw Woohyun up against your window, begging to come in.

"Woohyun, Oppa is right next door. What are you doing?" You whispered.

Woohyun stumbled into your room and charged towards you to give you a hug, knocking you down onto your bed with him on top.

You can smell the alcohol in his breath. *He was drinking? How did he manage to climb up my window without falling?*

"I love you." He mumbled. "I love you. I love you. I love you." Woohyun mumbled. He leaned in and kissed you on the lips. You stayed frozen in place until you heard a soft snore, you pushed Woohyun aside.

You felt your thumping chest. *He didn't mean it right?*