Chapter 20

My Player Best Friend

Like the old times, Woohyun's way of comforting you was treating you to sweets.

"Eat up, you are too skinny." He smiled and handed you another slice of cake and ice cream cone.

"Oppa, I'm going to get diabetes if you keep feeding me like this."

"How about I give you pizza? WAITER!-"

"Oppa, wait! No I didn't even finish my food yet.

"Oh. Okay."

"Thanks." You gave him a smile

Woohyun felt his heart flutter once again. *I love it when she smiles. Can't you see, I really love you* "Feel better?"

You nodded your head.

-----------

You and Woohyun were walking around the busy streets of Seoul, anything you thought was cute or pretty, he offered to buy it for you and spoil you.

He also found out Key was back in the States so he knew you would feel even more lonely.

You and Woohyun stopped at an arcade and looked at each other.

"How long has it been since we challenged each other  to shooting hoops?" Woohyun smirked.

"Oh it's on." You giggled.

Woohyun bought tokens and inserted them into both machines.

You felt a bit rusty, but end up beating Woohyun who had really poor aim.

You teased Woohyun and his small eyes giving him a disadvantage to seeing the hoop. Woohyun pretend to be mad and started to tickle you. You two were giggling and enjoying each other's company just like the old times until a high-pitch voice was heard.

"OPPA!!" A girl with a slim figure and y S-line walked up to Woohyun.

Woohyun blinked a few times to recall the girl's name while checking out her long endless legs being shown off with a short mini skirt.

"Oppa!" The girl and her two friends walked closer to Woohyun. She hugged him tightly and quickly kissed his lips, leaving a pink  lipstick mark on his lips.

"Long time no kiss." She whispered seductively while twirling his uniform tie.

You stood there awkwardly and played with the hem of your uniform blazer. You felt a pang of mixed unexplained feelings developing inside of you. You never knew why. Everytime you saw Woohyun makeout with a girl, you would not mind, but ever since he stole you first kiss, you can't help but notice. Even when Zico was around. You tried to focus on him, but your mind was thinking of Woohyun.

"Jaekyung?" Woohyun finally thought of the girl's name.

"So you do remember me. Want to head to my place?" She purred in Woohyun's face. Woohyun knew what she meant, and couldn't help but stare at  the stunning girl right before his eyes.

"It's just going to be me and you, how about that?" She insisted.

You bit your lip and slowly walked away, knowing your existence was being ignored.

You walked out of the arcade towards the way home.

While walking, you felt an arm around your waist and looked up.

"Woohyun? What are you doing?" You asked.

"What does it look like? I'm walking you home. What if something happens to you??"

"B-But, that girl asked---"

"I don't care. She probably has a handful of men to play with. She was just a makeout toy I used. You, you are special to me." He tapped your nose.

You smiled and felt your heart flutter at his touch. *I'm special to him.*