Chapter 25

My Player Best Friend

Key marched over towards Woohyun and grabbed his collar.

"What the hell do you think you were doing?" He screamed.

"Oppa! Don't choke Woohyun!!" You tried to pry your brother's hands away from Woohyun.

Woohyun coughed a few times. "Let me explain."

"Yeah. I think I saw enough. So I come home, from my exams just to see you trying to my baby sis? Oh no I don't think so...I'm calling the cops!" Key wiped out his phone and was about to dial the number, but you snatched it away from him.

"What the-"

"Oppa. Please let us explain. Woohyun, I think you should leave and get ready for school."

Woohyun couldn't scramble to the door any faster. *Did he see that I kissed her on the lips and cheeks?* A smile formed on his lips, knowing that he was actually awake the whole time. He always wanted to kiss you and took his opportunity. *When will we be able to be an official couple?* Sighing, he left.

 

"Explain." Key said with a straight face.

"Oppa, you see Woohyun was sick--"

"I don't need to hear it. Where's Zico? I told him to watch over you!!"

"He has a family emergency and had to transfer, but Oppa Woohyun is a good person."

"I don't think playing with girls is a good sign he's a good boy. Did you not see him lay next to you on the same bed? What if he decided to you?" Key roared.

You giggled. "He had a fever. He wouldn't even have the strength to. Plus, I trust Woohyun. He will never do that to me." You smiled.

"Oh really? Don't think I don't know about him stealing your first kiss. I never thought I would bring it up, but it's because I didn't that made him so daring to sleep with you!!"

"Oppa! You make it sound as if we did something more." *He just kissed my neck and hugged me really tight in his sleep*

"Well tell that Nam Woohyun if I see him at a radius of 5 feet away from you, his balls are coming off." He frowned seriously.

You facepalmed yourself. *When will he accept Woohyun? I think I actually fell for him. What should I do??*

 

Key took you to school. You were about to go into the school's building when someone pulled you aside.

You came in contact with a broad muscular chest. You looked up to see Woohyun, hugging you with a smile, knowing you did not reject his skinship.

You did not resist his skinship and just let him hug you.

"How's Key?" Woohyun asked.

You pouted. "You are not suppose to be anywhere closer than 5 feet near me."

"Oh so I guess you're being a rebel huh?" He smirked. "Look, I have something to say to you..."

Before Woohyun could finish his sentence the warning bell rang. Your eyes widened as you pushed Woohyun away.

"Sorry Woohyun. The warning bell. I'm going to be late. Can you tell me at lunch or after school?" You waved him goodbye and jetted inside the school.

Woohyun sighed and placed his hands in his pockets. *So much for a confession.*

 

You arrived in the classroom just in time and bowed to the teacher. You sat on your seat and listened for roll call.

"Mr. Nam. You are late again. Why?" Mr Park frowned.

Woohyun ignored the teacher and walked straight to his seat, with a glum look. You grew concerned and wanted to ask him what was wrong, but the teacher started to talk.

"So, everyone. We have a new transfer student again. Well, he's not exactly new, but does anyone remember Zico?"

Your head perked up, which did not go unnoticed by Woohyun. *Does she still like him?*

"Woo Jiho-sshi, Zico. Please come in."

 

When Zico, walked in. Everyone's jaws dropped including yours. He was not the 'nice nerdy boy' everyone knew a few months ago.

Zico's tie was hanging loosely around his neck, a few top buttons of his shirt was ed, and his shirt was not tucked in properly. In fact, Zico was chewing gum, which was against the school's regulations.

Mr. Park, who was also stunned snapped back to reality. "Uhh, Mr. Woo, will you please spit that gum out." He said with a hint of disappointment in his tone at his use to be most prized student.

"Sure thing, old man." Zico aimed his gum across the classroom. When the gum hit the trashcan, it made a loud 'ping' sound, making girls go crazy at his new swag.

"Now, Mr. Woo, please go sit at your old seat." Mr Park ordered and mumbled something about Zico's new attitude.

Zico roughly pulled out the seat and sat with his feet placed on the desk. "Hey there sweet thang. How's it going without me for the past few months?" Zico winked you.

You felt uncomfortable. "It was okay?" You squeaked and looked away. *What happened to Zico?? He's not the person I met a few months back.*