Chapter 12

My Player Best Friend

After about two hours spent at the Library with Zico, you packed your things and said your goodbyes.

"Hey." Zico yelled. You turned around. "Do you want me to walk you home? It's getting late."

You felt your heart beat starting to accelerate. "Sure. Thanks."

The two of you walked side by side taking small looks at each other and smiling shyly.

For some reason, it felt awkward, but you enjoyed his prescence. You tried to think of something to say, but your brain went blank.

You reached your house and said goodbye again, but a bit awkwardly.

Holding onto your books tightly, you turned your heels to head in, but was pulled by Zico into a hug. This time your face was red. Red as in when blood cells get oxygen. Red as in hot spicy peppers. Red as in an apple or tomato.

He let go of you. "See you tomorrow." He smiled.

----------

Meanwhile, Woohyun who was running late because Mr. Park would not let him leave detention unless he swept the classroom, cleaned the chalkboard and dusted the erasers.

He went to the library, but it was closed. He began to worry about you. What if she actually walked home herself? What if nerd boy walked her home? What if she was in danger?

He walked the usualy route you would walk, but saw no signs of you being in danger so he began to relax a bit until he reached your house.

He saw you and Zico hugging. I thought she didn't like it when people hug her. She would always smack me if I did that. Woohyun couldn't help, but feel a bit jealous.

He backed away from your house slowly and walked home.

---------

You went in your house to spot your brother, Key pretending to read his newspaper. It was upside down so you figured he was spying on you.

"Oppa. I didn't know you could read upside down." You chuckled.

Caught, Key rubbed the backof his neck. "You know I was spying didn't you?"

You nodded your head. "Okay then. I'm going straight to my point. Who's the boy? What's his name? Is he a good person? And WHY was he hugging you?"

"He's a new transfer student. His name is Zico. I met him a few days ago and we have a lot in common. Yes he is a sweet and good person."

Key raised an eyebrow, not trusting your judgement. "You know. Woohyun hates him right?"

Key smiled. "Well, if that thing hates him then, he must be really awesome. I approve."

"Approve what?"

"You two dating?"

"What?! I just met him! And we are NOT dating." You started to blush.

"Well, I saw how you two look at each other. It won't be long trust your oppa." He patted your back.