Chapter 24

My Player Best Friend

You and Woohyun were walking home together in silence. You could not get over the fact that he has that same lipstick stain everyday. Curiosity was killing you. You could not bring the courage to ask him. What if he really was going out with Jaekyung?

For some reason you had a part of yourself that hoped he was just playing around, but another part of you might be happy for him to finally settle down. But did you really wish that person he settles down with is you instead of another girl? You were confused.

 

The two of you reached your house. "I'll see you tomorrow in school, okay?" Woohyun waved you goodbye

You waved him goodbye, but noticed his pale complexion. "Woohyun..." Before  you could ay anything, Woohyun fainted in front of you. "WOOHYUN!!" You screamed.

*He's sick. What kind of friend am I? I'm suppose to take care of him, not the other wy around.* You swung one of Woohyun's arm around your shoulder and wrapped your arm around his waist to carry him inside you house.

You manage to make it inside your room and plopped him on your bed.

You went to the bathroom to get a wet towel for his fever. When you went back to your room you placed the wet towel on Woohyun's forehead. Just when you turned around, you felt a pair of arms pull you down onto the bed.

Woohyun snuggled with you with his arms wrapped around you tightly. "W-Woohyun." You whispered, but laid in place.

"Shh. Just lay here with me."

"But, Oppa, I need to get you some medicine."

Woohyun felt his heart flutter at the word 'Oppa'. "You are my cure. Now just lay here with me. I don't want to feel lonely."

You smiled and just let Woohyun hug you. The two of you laid there until you heard a soft snore coming from Woohyun. You felt his hot breath against you neck and blushed pink.

*Woohyun, must be cold.* You pulled the blanket to cover both you and Woohyun. You stayedin the position for a while, unknowingly, you fell asleep yourself.

 

When you woke up, you felt something warm touch your lips and cheeks. Your eyes slowly opened half way and looked to your side.

*Woohyun is still sleeping. I should get breakfast ready.* You were about to get out of Woohyun's grasp, but felt his grip on you waist tighten.

You tried to pry his fingers off, but felt Woohyun's hot breath against your neck. You bllushed and could not stop your heart from palpitating.

*I never knew he had a weird sleeping habit to not let me go!* You frowned, but it quickly turned into  smile when you saw his angelic face sleeping peacefully. *I guess a couple minutes wouldn't hurt.*

Then you felt Woohyun's lips brush across the skin of your neck. You gulped. *What is he doing?*

You wanted to squirm out of Woohyun's grasp, but you know it's impossible to get out of his iron grip. Plus you enjoyed how close you were with Woohyun at the moment.

Suddenly you heard a voice downstairs. Before you knew it, the doors burst right open.

Woohyun was startled and fell off the bed. You stared at the person at your door in shock.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON??!?!?!!?"