Chapter 16

My Player Best Friend

Woohyun woke up at 4am that Saturday and got himself ready. It was now 5am as he skipped towards your house with a little leap in his footsteps.

I'm going to ruin Zico's chances with you. I can't let that bastard get you. He thought.

He reached your house and hid in the bushes with a yawn. Too bad I didn't find out the time. Now I have to be here early to keep an eye out for that Zico boy.

fivehourslater........................

Woohyun fell asleep in the bushes when he heard some giggling sounds. He rubbed his eyes to waken them up.

He shook his head and couldn't believe what he was seeing. Key was hugging Zico and actually smiling at him.

"Take good care of my sis, okay?"

"I will. Don't worry." Zico flashed him a smile.

Key waved you and Zico goodbye. When he turned around, he was staring at the bushes suspiciously. My sixth sense is telling me something is wrong with the bushes.

Woohyun was staying as still as he can while praying to God, hoping Key does not come closer.

Key shrugged it off and was about to walk away when he heard a sneeze.

Crap! Key took a rake that was laying on the ground and started to stab the bush. Woohyun popped out jumping and yelping.

Key pointed at the stalker. "YOU.....!!!!"

Woohyun smiled sheepishly. "Hehe Hi Hyung! Gotta go bye!!!" He ran off before Key could blow up on him.

-------------

Woohyun ran after you and finally caught up. This guy doesn't know how to be romantic, seriously a nerd fair?????

He looked around at the anime cartoons and comic books around. He even saw people cosplay into their favorite characters.

He hid behind a stand selling books and pretended to read as he eyed you and Zico.

You giggled. "Your brought me to a comic convention??"

Zico smiled sheepishly and rubbed the back of his neck. "Well, I thought this could be something new. You don't like it?" He suddenly frowned.

"No. It's good to try new things. Come on." You dragged Zico's arm towards the stage to see actors performing their favorite skits.

Woohyun frowned at how happy you looked and followed you towards the stage.

After a few skits, you saw some souveinirs you wanted to buy. "Oppa~ Look! Isn't that cute?" You pointed at a wig.

"You like it?" You noddd your head.

"I'll go buy it for you. Stay here." Zico went over to buy you your wig.

Woohyun saw he left you alone and smirked. "Hey ladies. Want a cute guy?" Woohyun wiggled his eyebrows at a bunch of comic fanatic girls.

They all blushed at the sudden appearance of a cute guy hitting on them. "I'm sorry, but I'm taken. Don't worry. Look over there. " He pointed at Zico trying to decide which wig to get for you.

"My friend who actually has a crush on one of you wants to ask you out, but is too shy so can I ask you ladies to bombard him and sweep him off his feet. If you know what I mean." He nudged the girl closest to him.

The girls squealed and ran over to Zico hoping the lucky girl is themself.

Meanwhile Woohyun was laughing evilly at how Zico was having a hard time getting through the girls. That's what you get for stealing my girl.

Zico looked over at the stage to see you gone. Where did she go?

Then Zico felt a strong grip pulling him away from the girls. He smiled when he saw your angelic face.

"Back off my date." You roared at the desperate girls and marched away with Zico.

Woohyun saw what happened and jumped up and down in anger. That's not suppose to happen!!!!