Chapter 23

My Player Best Friend

In the morning, Woohyun texted you he won't be able to pick you up because he caught  cold and woke up late, but will still be in school.

You pouted knowing Woohyun was sick so you made him some porridge for lunch. You check yourself in the mirror and smiled. *I hope he likes my new look.*

----------

You arrived at school and earned a few erted stares from your male classmates. Some thought you were a new transfer student.

Of course, you did not go unnoticed by Infinite who were on top of their desks throwing paper balls at each other.

"Woahh new hot chick?"

"Where?"

"I call dibs."

You smiled and waved at them. "Annyeong Oppas."

The six of them gaped when they recognized your voice. "Y-You're..." They were all speechless.

"Aish, Woohyun is not going to like this." Sunggyu mumbled and wiped out his phone to call Woohyun.

Hoya pulled you down to sit down and took off his jacket to cover up your shortened skirt that barely covered your legs. Dongwoo wrapped his jacket around you to make sure your top was covered.

Myungsoo gave all the y male student glares to get the hell away.

Just in time, Woohyun walked in the classroom sniffling and feeling dizzy. "Ughh...hyung why did you call me?" Woohyun sniffled.

Your face became worried for Woohyun. "Oppa!" You stood up and the boys' jackets landed on the floor. "Gwenchana?? You should have stayed home."

"I wanted to come." *And see you of course.* Woohyun your hair. Suddenly his eyes almost bulged out of his sockets when he noticed the heavy makeup, how short your skirt was and how your blouse was buttoned half way revealing your cleavage.

"Oppa? What's wrong?" You asked.

"Aish, why are you dressed like this??" Making Woohyun blush and turn away.

"I thought you like girls like this so I thought....."

"Aish, and why would you listen to a babo like me??" Woohyun took off his jacket and covered you. "Don't you leave my side today, arasso? I don't want any wild animal preying on you today. I don't pick you up for one morning and this is what happens. Aish!" He said with a stuffy nose and ruffled his hair.

You bit your lip in confusion. *I thought he liked girls that dress like that.*

You and Woohyun both didn't notice the Infinite boys were chuckling at you two.

"Don't you think it's about time they get together now?" Sungyeol whispered to Sunggyu.

Sungjong shook his head. "This is all Woohyun hyung's fault. If he did not have that playboy personality, this would not happen."

---------

At lunch, you and Woohyun were going to eat outside in the sun, but he did not allow that to happen because of how short your skirt was.

He even made you wipe off the thick makeup you had on revealing your fresh youthful face, but that made more boys attracted to you.

Woohyun dragged you to the library where there was peace and ate your lunch there.

"Oppa, I know you're sick so I made you some porridge. It's still warm." You handed it to him. Woohyun smiled at how caring you were.

*She's so sweet. Aish! She did not zip up.* Woohyun suddenly became annoyed and reached for the zipper to his jacket and zipped you up.

"Gomawo." You thanked him and started to eat.

"Wait." Woohyun took off his blazer and covered your legs. "Don't wear these clothings again got it?"

You nodded your head. *I guess he doesn't see me as pretty as Jaekyung.*

*Why would she wear something like that today? Aish, she's so hard to understand.* Woohyun thought and ate his porridge.

You two were eating in silence when you heard a seductive voice calling Woohyun's name. You both turned your heads to see who it was.

"J-Jaekyung?" *What does she want?* Woohyun furrowed his eyebrows at the girl walking like a super model to him.

You looked at Woohyun for a reaction, but you couldn't read anything.

"Woohyun-ah, mind if I talk to you in private?" She winked at him. He looked at you and you gave him a nodd.

"Sure." Woohyun followed Jaekyung outside.

*I wonder what were they talking about?*

------------

Woohyun had been out for a while. Lunch was over to it was time to head back to class. You looked to see if Woohyun was around, but he wasn't so you went to class by yourself.

You went in the classroom to see Infinite minus Woohyun.

"Jong-ah, where's Woohyun?" You asked the maknae. Sungjong shrugged his shoulders.

"There  he is." Dongwoo pointed at Woohyun who just came in. He sat down next to you. "Sorry about that." Woohyun apologized and made sure your legs were covered.

You smiled at him, but it quickly turned into a frown when you saw a pink lipstick stain that was not there before.

*Could it be Jaekyung again?* You thought. *Are they secretly dating?*