Ash Blonde

Why Is Life So Hard These Days?

28.01.2015 - muahaha... ^_^ enjoy <3

word count: 1197

 

"好韬! (Hi Tao!)" the boy smiled widely after with a joyful laugh."

 

“你好鹿晗! (Hi Luhan!)” Tao squealed hugging him. They released from their embrace but once that happened, Luhan flicked his forehead. "很痛 鹿! 我已经腹背受敌已经通过茜姐姐! (That hurt Lu! I've already got hit by Qian Jie Jie!)" Tao whined pouting.

 

"你活该, 你没接我. 还, 发生了什么事你的脸颊?(You deserve it, you didn't pick me up. Also, what happened to your face?)" the redhead asked, poking it.

 

Oh no… Tao thought

 

"嗯...我妈妈... (Ah... my mum.)" Tao hung his head down in shame.

 

"你还好吗? (Are you okay?)" Luhan asked concerned.

 

"是的, 这没关系, 我猜. 它不会伤害了至少. (Yes, it's okay, I guess. It doesn't hurt at least)" Tao scratched the back of his neck, a bit awkward.

 

“你应该认真1天移动与我们你知道吗? (You should seriously one day move in with us you know?)” Luhan walked back into the house and took his backpack from the couch. 

 

“来吧韬,它几乎就像你的第二个家! (Come Tao, it’s practically like your second house!) ” Luhan laughed when he saw Tao still standing at the door.

 

It was true though. Whenever nobody was around he would go over to Luhan’s house to play with him but eventually he had to go home.

 

“您好韬,我还没有看到你在一段时间! (Hi Tao, I haven’t seen you in a while!)” Luhan’s mom piped up cheerfully.

 

“妈,韬来到就像一个星期前仅有 (Mom, Tao came just like a week ago.)” Luhan chuckled. His mum loved Tao like he was his own son, and Luhan may or may not be a bit jealous.

 

“足够长的时间对我来说! (Long enough for me!)” Luhan's mum exclaimed with a laugh. Tao laughed and sat on the couch.

 

“你没有校服吗 (You don’t have the school uniform yet?)” Tao asked, setting his bag down on the floor

 

"嗯, 我可以有今天得到了他们, 但你忘了我,还记得吗? (I could have got them today, but you forgot me, remember?)" Luhan put his arms on his hips, arching a brow.

 

"Oh…hehe…guess I kinda forgot." Tao shrugged only earning a pillow thrown at him. "Meany!" Tao shouted sticking his tongue out at Luhan. Luhan just laughed and walked over to the door along with Tao.

 

"Bye mom! By Tori!" Luhan waved to his mum and sister, walking out first.

 

"Bye aunty! Bye noona!" Tao waved as well before closing the door behind him.

 

They walked over to the school and got all of Luhan’s things for school. Luhan changed into the school uniform and exited the bathroom. Tao helped Luhan with all the application things and now they were checking Luhan’s timetable.

 

The two finally reach the school's main building and Luhan widened his eyes.

 

It’s huge.

 

“Welcome to Seoul International School hyung!” Tao said smiling at a gaping Luhan. “It’s huge ain’t it?” Luhan only nodded and Tao just chuckled, beckoning the boy to follow him.

 

The two found Luhan’s locker and put his stuff there and went to get Tao’s bag, which literally was throw into his locker.

 

After doing so, they were now walking down the hallway. “Luhan, what’s your tutor room?” asked Tao when the bell rang. “Never mind that, what’s your first period?”

 

“Well I got…Geo.” Luhan turned to look at Tao.

 

“Yay, we are in the same class! Finally I’m not alone! I’m being stalked by this freaky dude.” Luhan chuckled a bit.

 

“Okay okay, let’s just go to our class and not get in trouble.”Luhan stretched an arm out, petting his cousins head.

 

“Sure.” Tao answered with a laugh.

 

The two walked over to their classroom only to be met by eyes of confused students staring at them, mainly Luhan to be exact.

 

“Well hello there, you must be the new student. My name is Mr Park. Go on and introduce yourself.” said the man.

 

Tao gave Luhan a thumbs up and sat down. Luhan turned and faced the class every single student literally stared into Luhan’s soul. Luhan stood there like a deer in headlights.

 

One, he couldn’t fully understand him because his Korean wasn’t as good and two, he talked too fast.

 

Luhan heard more random things come from the teachers mouth. Luhan turned his head around to find him staring at him with a confused look.

 

“Uh…” Luhan stood there, almost dying in embarrassment when he heard a few students snicker.

 

“Um, seongsaenim. He doesn’t know much Korean so I think that’s why he’s not introducing himself. Remember he’s from China?” Tao spoke.

 

Luhan cheered a bit when he heard the words ‘doesn’t know much korean’

 

Thank you Tao…

 

“Oh yes, I forgot about that. 对不起。我能说中国话,以及因此这是更适合您? (I’m sorry. I can speak Chinese as well so is this better for you?)” Mr Park asked, smiling down at Luhan.

 

Now I could understand him, thank god.

 

“Yes seongsaenim.” Luhan bowed his head, Mr Park smiling “Well that’s better. I’ll speak slower for you as well alright?” Luhan nodded with a smile. “Okay then, go and introduce yourself. Try your best.”

 

Luhan faced the class again. “Annyeonghaseyo. Song Luhan-imnida.” was all he could remember because he was a nervous wreck and forgot everything else.

 

“Well, hello Luhan. Go and find a seat and let’s get started okay? Tao-shi, please help him alright?” Tao just nodded at the words and motioned Luhan to come over. Luhan awkwardly made his way over to the seat next to him and sighed once he took a seat.

 

This is going to be one hell of a day alright.

 

“Hey Luhan. Like Mr Park?” Luhan turned to his left to find Tao with a smile. Luhan chuckled a bit, ruffling his head.

 

“Yeah, he’s nice. Good thing he knows Chinese.” Luhan said smiling at him.

 

“Okay now class, we are now going to learn about mountains now, so open your textbooks to page 56.” said Mr Park.

 

And Luhan’s first lesson began there.

 

Tao most of the time had to translate for the poor boy.

 

But the lesson was fun so it was all good, for now at least.

 

Soon class ended and students rushed out of the classroom to their next class. Luhan got up from his seat.

 

Luhan takes a look at his timetable and the subject ‘English’ was shown.

 

“Come on Lu, same class right? Mr Kim?” Luhan looked back at his timetable, the name ‘Mr Kim’ present on it as well.

 

“Yeah.” Tao smiled.

 

“Alrighty then, let’s go!” Luhan chuckled. Tao left the room first, Luhan planning to follow after and follow Tao who was quite far from the room by now when someone grabbed the boys arm.

 

Luhan was turned around and was faced by a boy. A sharp jaw and a height slightly taller than him, probably about 3 inches. He had dyed ash blonde hair and wore a smirk.

 

“Well, hello there, cutie.” The boy said, smirking. Luhan grimaced a bit.

 

He already hated his attitude. He acted like he was his boyfriend or something.

 

“Can you please let me go?” Luhan asked looking at him, trying to pry his hands of his arm.

 

“You’re not going anywhere yet.” The blonde made grip tighter around Luhan’s arm. 

 

“O-Ow, h-hey, please stop. It hurts! Let me go!” Luhan said fearing what was gonna happen.

 

“Not yet cutie, there’s something waiting for you...” With the smirk still present on the face of the boy, he grabbed Luhan’s shirt. Luhan widened his eyes.

 

“Let me go!!” He shouted thrashing around. The boy started to Luhan’s shirt.

 

“T-TAO! HELP ME!” He shouted tears falling from his eyes.

 

But no one came.

 


 

OTL what did i do back then ._.

I read through the old version on this and omg I literally said

'do i seriously let m precious readers read this crap?'

meh :P oh well you all still love me right? <3 /shot/

 


 

Author's Note:

HOLY . OKAY, first things first do not kill me *dodges brick* Drama has to happen! I am sooooooo sorry I put Luhan in a situation like this. *dodges bowling ball thrown by my best friend who wants to kill me* Anywho, find out what happens to Luhan next chap! I hope you liked it! Please subscribe if you love this story! Plus…

Don’t silent read and comment, it’s not fun~ (I seriously love my slogan <3 xD)