Of Smiles and Laughter

Why Is Life So Hard These Days?

06.02.2015 - sorry i took a while! i have school and its like... FLJKSBLKJBFKJ ...yeah. enjoy <3

word count: 1421

 

I was walking down the hall when I saw Tao walking down to me.

 

“Hey Sehun!” Tao said smiling. I nodded, saying hi as well. “Here is my- Wait, where is he?”

 

Where’s who…?

 

“Maybe he’s back in the classroom.” I heard Tao mutter. “Can you come with me back to my classroom please?” I groan a bit.

 

“Fine, but I got to hurry, remember I have Mr. Kim? He is damn strict and I don’t want to get in trouble.” I said crossing my arms and then followed Tao after he smiled cheekily, walking off.

 

We almost reached the classroom when I heard screaming.

 

“T-TAO! HELP ME!”

 

My eyes widened and I dashed to the door. Tao ran over with me and I already landed a punch on him.

 

I had a bloody fist right after but who cares?

 

Bullying get’s me on my nerves.

 

I turn to look at the person and I scowl.

 

It was Jonghyun.

 

That . He is a player and is a real son of a .

 

Tao’s eyes widened when he saw the boy. The boy was whimpering and then turned to face me and I stared at him without realizing it.

 

He had tears running down his face, whimpering slightly. He looked so vulnerable. “Leave him alone Jonghyun.” Tao said anger laced in his voice. I turn back to Jonghyun but he only smirked, getting up and pulled the boy’s hair before pulling the red locks of the boy. 

 

“AH! STOP! IT HURT’S!” the boy screamed, crying harder.

 

“What is he to you es? Your boyfriend?” Jonghyun spat, pulling on the hair harder. The boy kept crying harder.

 

“HE’S MY COUSIN SO GET THE OFF HIM.” Tao charged towards Jonghyun before punching him straight at the face. Jonghyun flew to the back of the classroom, crashing into some chairs and tables.

 

I stood there wide eyed while I saw the boy fall to the floor, crying his eyes out.

 

Tao soon came back huffing then crouched down next to the boy, saying something I couldn’t understand at all.

 

They both got up and the boy wiped his tears away but his face was still stained with dried up tears. He looked so pitiful. He picked his shirt up and put it on before walking over to the bathroom.

 

Many people stared and whispered but we just kept walking down to the toilet. When we got inside, they started blabbering about something. That’s when the boy turned to me the whispered something to Tao.

 

Tao just smiled then put his hand around my shoulder then said something back to him and then Tao nudged me. I’m guessing he wanted me to introduce myself.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo, Oh Thehun-imnida.” I said smiling and putting my hand out while cursing myself in my head because my lisp happened again. But, the boy just stared at me and blanked out.

 

“Luhan? Luhan? Luhan! LUHAN!!!” Tao shouted, waving his hand in front of him making the boy, or so called Luhan, a nice name actually, come back to reality and I put my hand to my side again feeling a little sad.

 

“Oh sorry Thehun.” The Luhan guy said, bowing his head a bit.

 

Oh man, he called me Thehun.

 

Tao just laughed then said something to Luhan again. “Oh… Sorry Sehun.” He said bowing.

 

“It’s okay Luhan. Lots of people do that too.” I smiled. He seemed to blank out again but snapped back quicker than last time.

 

“Luhan, come on let’s go to class now. We are already late.” Tao said opening the bathroom door.

 

“Okay, it was nice meeting you, Sehun.” He said holding out his hand. I held his hand and shook it.

 

I looked at him and my heart skipped a bit. He’s beautiful.

 

“It was nice meeting you too, Luhan.” I said before releasing his hand and walking out the door. I sighed and began to walk to my other class.

 

I turned to look back and saw Luhan smiling and laughing. His smile is so sweet and adorable while his laugh was just… I don’t even know how to describe it. I just … like it.

 

That’s when I felt an arm rounding round my neck and I flinched at the action.

 

“Hello Thehun.” The voice said laughing and I straight away knew who it was.

 

“Chanyeol! You scared me!” I exclaimed laughing, turning around finding him there.

 

“Cool! You pronounced ‘s’!” he patted my back while laughing.

 

"Why are you here? Aren't you late?"

 

"I can say the same for you, Sehun."

 

"True."

 

Me and Chanyeol were soon talking about stuff and as usual, Chanyeol just laughed at random times and I just laughed along. We were both luckily in the same period now.

 

“So how was your day?” he asked rounding his arm round my shoulder.

 

“Pretty good I guess. Just beat the out of someone and that’s it I guess.” I said shrugging my shoulders.

 

“Wait what?! You beat a dude up? Who?” He stared at me and I groaned remembering it.

 

“Jonghyun, he was bugging Tao’s cousin.”

 

“Well, that’s reasonable. He’s a ing . But, who’s Tao’s cousin? Is he that new student that came today?”

 

“I think so. His name is Luhan.” I sighed, remembering him, his laughter and smile suddenly appearing in my head.

 

“What’s up? You’re acting weird.” Chanyeol said stopping me from walking.

 

“It’s nothing, Chan.”

 

“Yah, tell me!” he shouted, shaking me back and forth.

 

“Yah! I will tell you at break if you stop shaking me around!” He immediately let me go and smiled.

 

“Yes.” He shot his arm up in a fist. I just laughed at him and carried on walking with him trailing a few centimetres from me.

 

We arrived at class and got scolded. 

 

“Okay, enough with the interruptions and let’s start this lesson. Please turn to page 18 in your textbooks.” Mr Kim ended, turning to face the board.

 

I flipped over to the page and sighed once he started blabbering about who knows what.

 

All I could concentrate on was him.

 

His smile and laugh sticking into my thoughts. I guess I might like him…

 

Oh come on Oh Sehun, you met him today for gods sake.

 

Well there is such thing as love at first sight-

 

Wait, am I... in love with him?

 

No… No of course not. I just, like his smile and laugh.

 

Yeah.

 

The lesson gradually got more boring by the second. When the bell finally rang, we got some homework before we were let out.

 

“Come on bro, we’re meeting up with Kai, Soo and Baek at our area, hurry up!” Chanyeol whined, watching me as I packed my books.

 

“Be patient brat.”

 

“I am, excuse me.”

 

“No you’re not.”

 

“Okay okay, whatever. You done yet or what?”

 

“Yeah yeah, come on.” I sling my bag on my shoulder before exiting the classroom with Chanyeol. We arrive at the place to find Kai, Baek and Kyung already there. They all wave and the two of us sit.

 

“Oh oh, hey hey, Sehun, what were you going to tell me just now? It’s break.” I groan.

 

“Forget it, Yeol.”

 

“What?! Oh come on! Sehun!” I roll my eyes.

 

“It doesn’t matter.” I say, cracking my knuckles.

 

“Oh my god Sehun, I hate you.” Chanyeol crosses his arms with a pout.

 

“Whatever Sehun was suppose to tell you, he said to forget it Chan. It’s alright, cheer up Yeollie.” Baekhyun hugs Chanyeol’s arm and Chanyeol smiles a bit.

 

We all talk about random stuff before it was 2 minutes before the bell rang. I felt a vibration in my pocket and took out my phone.

 

Tao-Tao

10:03am - Hey! Sorry could come to break with you
10.03am - Im touring Luhan around
10.03am - Hes gonna meet everyone at lunch later

 

“Who was that?” Kai asked, peering over my shoulder.

 

“Tao, he said he’s gonna bring Luhan over for lunch later.”

 

“Luhan? Who’s that?” Baekhyun asked with a tilt of his head.

 

“You’ll find out later.” And the bell rung before I could say anymore. “See you guys later!” I walk of to my next class, sitting down.

 

The teacher soon comes in and begins his talk, me almost dying of boredom.

 


 

SORRY I TOOK LONGER THAN EXPECTED

BLAME SCHOOL

/le criez/

oh my ing god chanyeol can you not dfcjdsbvjklsbdv

 


 

Author's Note:

Sehun’s POV is finally on! Yay! Idioticass, I tried as hard as I could to fulfil your request to put Baekhyun but it was quite hard but, at least a little Baekyeol moment there! (06.02.2015 - There /was/ I cut it out sorry not sorry >_>) 

:P I will probably add more chaps with him in it.

But anyway… I can’t believe I have 18 subbies already!! *jumps around room* Thank you to all you subbies and the two people who upvoted my story! I love you~~~~ <3 <3! Haha xD.

But anyways, are you all wondering what Sehun is going to do??? Well, check it out next chapter! Love you all and…

Don’t silent read and comment, it’s not fun~ ;)