Tears and Pain

Why Is Life So Hard These Days?

12.04.2015 - hey there guys! i'm so sorry i haven't updated T_T

word count: 1951

 

“BAEKHYUN!”

 

Chanyeol began to freak out. “BAEKHYUN! WAKE UP!” He began to shake the boy.

 

There wasn’t any answer.

 

“BAEKHYUN! COME ON! DON’T DO THIS TO ME!” Chanyeol cried out, tears running down his face.

 

“Chanyeol, we got to go!” Tao shouted, grabbing the boys shoulder.

 

“NO!” Chanyeol shoved him off , Tao falling down by the force, but Chanyeol didn’t care about that now.

 

Baehyun isn’t breathing and I might lose him.

 

“Park Chanyeol, please leave him alone! We got to bring him to the nurse’s place!” shouted a nurse pulling Chanyeol away from his limp body.

 

“NO! LEAVE ME BE!!” Chanyeol struggled from their grips. Nurses came and carried him away and Chanyeol could only cry out to stop. “BAEKHYUN! LEAVE HIM ALONE!” Chanyeol shouted before I felt myself getting dizzy and uneasy.

 

Tao noticed and ran towards Chanyeol's whose eyes began to droop a bit. “Chanyeol, look at me. Don’t go there. Chanyeol, snap out of it.” Chanyeol's head and eyes were getting heavy and soon, everything went black.

 

“Chanyeol.” Tao cried.

 

“Tao-shi, we will bring him with us too. He was in a lot of stress and was frightened and must have fainted of shock. We better keep an eye of him and the other boy. By any chance do you know why these two seem so clo-”

 

“He’s his boyfriend.” Tao answered straight away.

 

“Oh… Well, okay…” the nurse awkwardly said before leaving with Chanyeol and Baekhyun.

 

“Okay now student’s. If you want to not be idiot’s like those two-” Tao snapped then.

 

“IDIOT’S?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! HE FELL AND GOT HURT AND ALL YOU DID WAS STAND THERE AND DID NOTHING AT ALL! ALL THE OTHER TEACHERS HELPED BUT ALL YOU DID WAS JUST STAND THERE LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED!” Tao shouted glaring at her.

 

“Huang ZiTao! Are you shouting at your own teach-”

 

“YES. YES I AM! YOU ARE THE WORST TEACHER IN THE WORLD!” He turned around, having enough of looking at her horrid face. “I’m leaving!” He stormed out of the gym and began running over to the nurse’s place.

 

Once he arrived there was a sign on the door.

 

It read ‘Please do not enter right now. We are currently in a very important emergency.’

 

“Let me in!” Tao hollered helplessly, banging on the door.

 

“I am sorry dear; we can’t let you in right now. We have to do something very important.” a nurse said sticking her head out the door. “Please, let me in.” Tao cried out, begging her.

 

“I’m sorry dear. I can’t.” was all she said before going back in the place, locking the doors as well.

 

“No!” Tao began to bang on the door again, breaking apart just thinking what could be going on in there.

 

My friends are in danger… Why now?

 

Tao sat down next to a wall nearby and got his phone out. He began to text everyone what happened.

 

Once everyone got the text, they rushed over. The first to speak was Kyungsoo, looking like he could faint any moment.

 

“Oh my god Tao, what happened?!” Kyungsoo exclaimed.

 

“B-Baekhyun was doing hurdles but then someone tripped him... and he fell and I heard a loud crack. T-Then he started to… to… t-to bleed and t-then h-he....” Tao covered his face, not being able to talk.

 

“它的好韬, 冷静下来. 我们可以等待. (It’s alright Tao, calm down. We can wait.)” Luhan spoke softly, sitting down next to the boy.

 

Tao sniffled looking up from his face again. wiping the tears threatening to come out. “H-He then stopped breathing…” Luhan gasped, covering his mouth. Tao nodded, not believing it either. “C-Chanyeol then freaked out and t-then passed out.” Tao finished, a lone tear rolling down his cheek.

 

“Oh my god…” Kai muttered.

 

Kris took a seat on the other side of Tao and hugged the poor boy. “What’s going to happen to them?” he asks. Tao shook his head.

 

“I don’t know… I don’t know…” Tao began to cry on his shoulder, Kris only able to comfort him.

 

Soon sirens were heard and people in white came rushing over to the nurse’s place with a stretcher. A minute later, Baekhyun’s broken looking body was on show. Yellow straps held him in place onto the stretcher and a oxygen mask was placed over his mouth.

 

“Get him in there quick! He’s losing blood, fast!” They all heard a nurse say and Tao cried harder at the words.

 

Once the ambulance left, all of them entered the nurses place which was completely quiet, excluding the nurse who was on the phone. Kyungsoo turned the corner to find Chanyeol.

 

“Guys!” Everyone made their way over and saw Chanyeol. He had a frown on his face and some blood was splotched on his shirt.

 

“By any chance, is there a boy here by the name of Wu Yifan here?” Kris looks over at the nurse behind who was on the phone.

 

“Here, ma’am.”

 

“It’s Mrs Byun, she wants to speak with you.” Kris only nodded, walking towards the nurse, taking the phone off her. “Try wake him up boys.” The nurse says.

 

Sehun turned towards the boy and shook him lightly. “Come on Yeol, wake up.” Sehun tried, looking at the boy. Chanyeol stirred a bit, but his eyes didn’t open.

 

“I’ll try…” Luhan spoke. Sehun looked at Luhan before moving out of the way to make space.

 

“Chanyeol, please wake up. I know that if Baekhyun was here right now he would cry his heart out begging you to wake up. Please, wake up... for him.” Luhan took a hold of Chanyeol’s hand, squeezing it lightly.

 

A few seconds later, Chanyeol’s eyes fluttered open. He then began to breath heavily and the first thing he could utter was a strangled “B-Baekhyun.” His voice was raspy from the shouting and he coughed instantly. Luhan squeezed his hand, Chanyeol turning to face the boy.

 

“Chanyeol, don’t worry. Baekhyun is safe.” Luhan his thumb over Chanyeol’s hand and the boy calmed down a bit.

 

“W-Where is h-he?” Chanyeol look at all of them, everyone having a frown on their face.

 

“At the hospital.” Tao spoke softly, sadness taking over him. Chanyeol’s face immediately paled.

 

“Let me see him, please.” Chanyeol begged, tears b around his eyes. “Please! I need to know if he is safe or not!” Chanyeol began to shout, thrashing around.

 

“Chanyeol calm down!” Kai exclaimed. “We can’t go unless we got permission from the school.” Luhan held Chanyeol’s hand tighter and Chanyeol only cried into Luhan’s shoulder.

 

“Hey guys, we can go over to hospital. Mr and Mrs Byun called school and let us all go.” Chanyeol looked up, a smile spreading on his face.

 

“How is Mrs and Mr Byun? Are they taking it well?” Kyungsoo asks.

 

“Mrs Byun is crying, she couldn’t speak so well when I talked to her. We should get going. Let’s get our bags.”

 

Chanyeol looked at the nurse. “Can I go, please?” The nurse had a frown on her face, feeling sorry. “Please. He’s my boyfriend.” He pleaded.

 

The nurse sighed before smiling softly. “Alright, just take this with you, alright?” She smiled sweetly, holding a note that he was at the nurse.

 

All the boys left the nurse’s after Chanyeol took the letter from the nurse. “Kai, call your mum, we need her to send us.” Kai nodded at the order and dialed his phone.

 

Minutes later, a van appeared in the parking lot and the boys got on. They raced over to the hospital and once out, Chanyeol made a dash to the counter.

 

“Byun Baekhyun. Where is he?!” Chanyeol shouted and the poor lady flinched at the loudness. She gave him the room number and they set off once again. When they reached, they took in the sight of Mr Byun and Mrs Byun, who was crying, sitting down on the chairs set out in front of the room. Mr Byun tried to comfort her, rubbing her back.

 

“Mrs Byun?” Tao called out. Mrs Byun looked up and offered a broken smile.

 

“Boys… come here…” She called, beckoning the boys to come over. They all walk over, some of them taking seat on the sofa where Mr and Mrs Byun sat while the others chose to lean against the wall.

 

“Hello boys… Hi Chanyeol dear…” Mrs Byun was able to say, voice broken slightly. All of them payed respect, bowing their heads, saying hello to both adults. “Do any of you know what happened?”

 

“I-I do…” Tao spoke quietly, lifting his hand up a bit.

 

“Please tell me, Tao-ah.”

 

After Tao explained the whole thing, he looked sadly at Baekhyun’s parents and then Chanyeol, his shorts were covered with Baekhyun’s blood.

 

“My poor baby!” Mrs Byun cried out, Mr Byun taking hold of her hand. “Who tripped him?! You said someone tripped him, do you know who it is?” Tears began to fall from her eyes.

 

“I-I’m sorry, Mrs Byun. I didn’t see the persons face, only the shoes.” A flash of the shoes came into his head. “They were grey with a white bottom… white shoelaces.” Tao looked up when suddenly a nurse came out from the room, spots of blood contrasting from her blue gown.

 

Chanyeol visibly swallowed at the sight. Baek’s blood…

 

Mr Byun stood up while Chanyeol held Mrs Byun hand. “How is he?”

 

“I’m sorry to say this, but he has lost lots of blood and has punctured his right lung. He has a broken leg from the fall and we have to stitch up the open wound.”

 

“My poor baby…” Mrs Byun cried, Chanyeol hugging her shoulders, wanting to cry too.

 

“I have some good news though. We were able to get Baekhyun to breath again. His heart actually stopped for two minutes. If he wasn’t brought here earlier, he would have passed away. Currently, we are doing surgery on him to try reposition back his bone in his leg and do some work on his lung.”

 

“Thank you, thank you so much.” Mr Byun bowed. The nurse bowed back before turning to enter the room.

 

Everyone kept quiet, the time passing by so slowly. Kai felt shivering and turned to find Kyungsoo shaking. “Kyunggie, it’s okay. Baekhyun will be fine, he’s strong.” Kai the poor boys hair.

 

“I know but… I’m scared. What if it turns out that he will really… d-die?” Kyungsoo looked up at him, looking like he could break down any second.

 

“He won’t Kyungsoo, he’s strong, he’ll wake up. It’s going to be alright…” Kai could only hug Kyungsoo closer to him, taking hold of his hand, it softly.

 

He’s strong… he won’t die, I know he won’t.

 

Suddenly, shouting began to erupt from the room. “Hurry! His heart beat is going down! We might lose him!” Chanyeol nearly got a heart attack.

 

“WHAT’S GOING ON IN THERE?!” Chanyeol shouted, getting off the sofa, running towards the door. Tao and Kris pushed themselves off the wall just in time to hold him back. Chanyeol flailed in their hold, crying out for Baekhyun.

 

“LET ME GO! BAEKHYUN!” Tears rolled endlessly down Chanyeol’s cheeks, the sight heart breaking.

 

“Baekhyun! Please! Don’t do this to me…” Chanyeol slid down onto the floor and Tao tried to cheer him up in anyway possible. Soon, Tao was able to get him to sit back on the sofa, Mrs Byun hugging the poor boy.

 

An hour later, it was completely silent, minus the soft sobs and sniffles. After 3 hours of waiting, a doctor came out and Chanyeol shooted up from his seat.

 

“What happened?! Is he okay?!” Chanyeol stared at the doctor, waiting for an answer. The doctor looked at everyone, before beginning to talk.

 


 

huhuhu T_T

 


 

Author's Note:

Okay, I am the meanest of the meanest author ever. I’m so mean to Channie :( And that was a crappy ending :/ But what do you think happened to Baekhyun? Is he still alive? Find out next Chapter. DoubleSHINee, I’m sorry I couldn’t put Jin or Jungkook in here for you. :( I will try to put them into the following chapters alright? ;) And this was one very long chapter in my opinion. Well that’s it for now and

Don’t silent read and comment, it’s not fun~ ;)