I Should Have

Why Is Life So Hard These Days?

15.02.2015 - annyeong <3

word count: 1687

 

Two hours after break time, classes ended and everyone gushed out of their classrooms to their desired places as it was lunch.

 

Luhan and Tao were both walking down to the canteen laughing around while Sehun was just walking with Chanyeol staring at him who laughed suddenly. Kris and Kai came walking down to collect food and Baekhyun came walking down with Kyungsoo who was humming a tune.

 

Kris, Kai, Kyungsoo, Baekhyun, Sehun and Chanyeol all found each other and sat at a round table at the canteen.

 

“Save a spot for Tao and his cousin.” Chanyeol said leaving two spots for them.

 

“Tao’s cousin?” Kris asks.

 

“Yeah. Just wait, you will see them thoon.” Sehun said earning a stifled giggle from Baekhyun.

 

“Stop laughing at my lithp Baek!” Everyone then began to laugh at him.

 

“You can’t even pronounce your own problem!” Kai laughed loudly, clutching onto his stomach.

 

“Can’t- Breath!” Chanyeol was nearly on the floor by now.

 

“s…”

 

“We love you too Sehunnie~” Everyone chirped, except Kris because no, after breaking into laughter.

 

“Laughing without me hm?” Tao appeared, sitting down while Luhan sat down too staring at the new faces.

 

The seating went like this; Tao then Luhan then Sehun then Chanyeol then Baekhyun then D.O the Kai then Kris. Everyone stared at Luhan.

 

“Um… Tao… is this… your cousin?” Kai asked staring at Luhan.

 

“Yes, this is my cousin Luhan. (Luhan, greet them.)” Tao smiled towards his cousin, eating some of his salad.

 

“U-um... H-Hello, L-Luhan-imnida…” Luhan looked down with embarrassment, his cheeks flushing a pink.

 

“Well, hello Luhan. My name is Kai.” Kai offered a smile. Luhan just looked up nervously before he smiled a pretty smile. Kai took that as a sign of friendliness and winked at him. Luhan went wide eyed.

 

“Yah! You don’t think I saw that?” Kyungsoo flicked Kai on the head.

 

“Ow… I was just playing around! I love you and only you Kyunggie~” Kai chirped, kissing Kyungsoo’s forehead, the blushing beginning.

 

“Sorry about that Luhan. He’s just like that. I’m Baekhyun. Nice meeting you.” Baekhyun smiled at him and Luhan just giggled with a smile.

 

“I’m Chanyeol! Nice meeting you!” Chanyeol laughed randomly afterwards. Luhan just giggled and smiled once again.

 

“I’m guessing you already know me…” Luhan just smiled at Sehun then nodded.

 

“I’m Kris, nice meeting you.”

 

“I’m Kyungsoo, nice meeting you Luhan.”

 

Luhan smiled sweetly at the two, nodding.

 

Everyone talked but Luhan was still quite quiet but at least he talked a bit. Everyone liked Luhan already. He was adorable and funny.

 

Sehun though… Really liked Luhan, well that’s what he thinks.

 

And as for Luhan, he was thinking about his feelings towards Sehun. Did he really like him or not?

 

“So… what’s your next lesson, Luhan?” Baekhyun asked.

 

“Um…” he took out his timetable and checked through it. “I got Music.” He looked back up at Baekhyun.

 

“Cool, me and Sehun are too!” Baekhyun said laughing as for Sehun; he was rather excited about this.

 

20 minutes later, the bell rung for the last two lessons of the day. Everyone bidded their goodbyes to one another and Luhan followed Baekhyun and Sehun to Music.

 

“So, how was it in this new school?” Baekhyun asked, when suddenly Luhan’s eyes started to fill up with fear. “Luhan?” Baekhyun called out, stopping Sehun from walking. “Luhan? Are you alright? You don’t have to answer that question if you don’t want to!” Baekhyun exclaims, worried.

 

“O-Oh… sorry guys. Let’s just… go to class now.”Luhan looked downwards, waiting for the two to resume walking. The three began walking again, although now, Sehun was worried about the boy, equally was Baekhyun.

 

What on earth happened? Baekhyun thought to himself.

 

The three finally reached class right when the bell rang again. They took their seats on their seat after Luhan had introduced himself to the class.

 

“Okay class, we will now just have a short assessment. We will each show one music related act.” Mrs Jung said, sitting at her desk.

 

“Why are we doing this, Miss?” A student asks.

 

“Because you all signed up for this lesson so I gotta know if you got that talent in you!” Mrs Jung laughed. “We will be performing in the auditorium! You all have 15 minutes to prepare! Do choose wisely on what you guys will do!” Everyone nodded and got ready for the upcoming mini performance.

 

Baekhyun chose to sing and play the piano. Sehun chose to do some dancing, totally allowed. Luhan was going to sing.

 

“What song are you going to sing, Luhan?” Baekhyun asked, finding the boy thinking hard. “I’m going to sing ‘Just Friends’ by David Tao.” Luhan answered.

 

“Woah~ I love that song!” Baekhyun laughed cheerfully and Luhan just smiled. “How about you Sehun?” The two turn to look at Sehun who was figuring out the dance.

 

“I’m going to dance to ‘What About Love’ by Austine Mahone.” Sehun said while practicing his dancing.

 

“Nice. I’m playing Moonlight by EXO. God I love that song.” Baekhyun squealed. Luhan only giggled.

 

After 15 minutes were up, everyone made their way to the auditorium. Student after student performed and soon it was Baekhyun’s turn.

 

“Baekhyun, you may start now.” Mrs Jung said clicking her pen, getting ready to write what she needed to. Baekhyun let a sigh out before placing his dainty fingers on the piano keys.

 

He began to play the song he knew so well. Baekhyun began to sing and everyone watched in awe. Once he was done, he was bombarded with applauses, both from his teacher and classmates.

 

“Wow Baekhyun-ah! That was great!” Mrs Jung exclaimed with a wide smile. She scribbled something down in her book before calling out the next student, which was Sehun.

 

Baekhyun cheered him on when they walked past each other to their places. When Sehun got onto the stage, he plugged in his ipod. He stood in the middle with the remote of the music player in his hand.

 

“Okay, you may start now, Sehun.” Mrs Jung gave a smile to Sehun but he only gulped, looking towards Baekhyun and Luhan. Baekhyun rolled his eyes, giving him a thumbs up. Luhan offered a pretty smile with a cute ‘hwaiting’.

 

Sehun smiled at his friends and clicked play. The music began to play and he quickly placed the remote on the floor away from the area he was going to dance on.

 

The music began to fill the auditorium and Sehun began to dance. He was amazing.

 

The students stared in amazement at the boys moves. He danced flawlessly to the music. Luhan stared at admiration. He liked how he started to smile when he danced. Luhan takes a deep sigh, staring at Sehun dreamily.

 

He looks so handsome… Luhan’s eyes widen. What on earth Luhan?! Do you like him? Luhan scrunches up his face, confused. Do I like Sehun?

 

The music comes to an end and Sehun bows after hearing the applause.

 

“Great job Sehun! Now... It's our new student’s turn.” Mrs Jung said looking back at Luhan who was rather nervous.

 

“O-Okay…” Luhan got up from his chair, walking up to the stage. When Sehun and Luhan passed by each other, their shoulders brushed a bit. Luhan felt an electric shock shoot up his body. Sehun gave him a handsome face that got Luhan melting inside.

 

“Hwaiting Luhan.” Sehun cheered, smiling a bright smile before walking off to his seat. Luhan blushed a bit before walking up the stairs to the stage. He took his place in the middle of the stage, taking a hold of the microphone stand. He took the microphone off its stand before checking the mic worked.

 

“Okay, Luhan-ah. You may start.” Mrs Jung smiled.

 

He held it with a shaky hand and then sighed. He started singing and his voice was so angelic. Everyone was watching in awe and Sehun was just staring at him with pure ecstasy.

 

Soon enough, Luhan finished singing and bowed 90°earning cheer and claps.

 

“Wow Luhan-ah! That was terrific! I love your voice!” Mrs Jung cheered clapping her hands. Luhan awkwardly smiled, bowing again.

 

“T-Thank you Mrs Jung.” He gave a shy smile and Mrs Jung smiled back. Luhan walked off the stage when Mrs Jung said to and sighed deeply when he sat back down in his seat. Baekhyun leaned over to whisper something into his ear.

 

“Great job, Lu.” Luhan smiled a bit.

 

“You too, Baek.” Baekhyun smiled cutely, Luhan laughing.

 

Class soon ended and everyone made their way to their last lesson. “Bye guys! See you tomorrow.” Baekhyun waved to the two and turned around to walk to his class.

 

He began to hear snickering from behind him but he continued to walk to his class, head down. Baekhyun knew it was never safe alone in school so he always tried as hard as possible to stick to one of his friends or Chanyeol but sadly, none of his friends were in his class now.

 

Just bullies.

 

When Baekhyun entered his class, he noticed the teacher wasn’t in.

 

.

 

A paper ball came flying towards his face and the class erupted into laughter. Baekhyun only ignored them, walking to his seat. Once he sat down, the bullies began to bombard him with insults.

 

“Can’t you just die already Byun Baekdork?”

 

“No one even likes you here!”

 

“Yeah, go kill yourself Byun!

 

“Jump off the buildi-”

 

“Students, quiet down! Lesson is now starting!” shouted the teacher. Everyone went back to their seats but Baekhyun felt himself dying a bit in the inside.

 

I don’t want to remember any of that. I don’t want anything to do with my past.

 

Baekhyun felt tears burn in the corners of his eyes.

 

It was a living nightmare. I bet my friends just became my friends because they pitied me for my past.

 

A lone tear ran down his face.

 

I bet they don't even like me.

 

Baekhyun looked up from his desk, wiping the tears from his eyes.

 

I should have just done it already. I should have just done it…

 


 

 

poor baekkie... :(

i hope you enjoyed this chapter guys!

sorry i took forever to update T_T

 


 

Author's Note:

Finally a Baekhyun POV is born! (15.02.2015 - well not anymore sorry (not sorry/shot/)) But quite a sad one at the end :/ What should have Baekhyun done? And what’s HunHan doing now? Hehehehe~~ you will find out soon my lovely readers <3 Thank you to anyone who subscribes and upvote this story! I love you all~~~~ <3 <3 <3 And guess what! My school is almost finished and I can update more quickly! I will try update by tomorrow! 

Also!

Don't silent read and comment, it's not fun~ ;)