Perfect Smile

Why Is Life So Hard These Days?

29.01.2015 - NOOT NOOT LITTLE BUNS
09.02.2015 - added the chinese! ^_^ thank you galaxyilynnie! <3

word count: 956

 

No one came…

 

Yet.

 

Luhan felt the grip on his arm loosen and soon it was gone. He opened his eyes to find his attacker on the floor groaning with a broken lip, blood beginning to seep out a little.

 

“Leave him alone, Kim Jonghyun.” Luhan turned his head around to find Tao and a boy he never seen before in a fighting stance, strong. Luhan sighed, relieved. Jonghyun only smirked though, standing up and grabbing the red locks of Luhan, pulling them hard. Luhan was forcefully stood up and he cried out in pain.

 

“AH! STOP! IT HURTS!” Luhan screamed. Tears streamed down his face, fear all over his face.

 

“What’s he to you? Your boyfriend?” Jonghyun teased with a smirk.

 

“HE’S MY COUSIN SO GET THE OF HIM.” Tao shouted before landing a punch straight into Jonghyun’s face sending him flying to the back of the classroom. Luhan fell to the ground, covering his face and Tao immediately embraced him.

 

“It’s okay Luhan, it’s okay.” Tao cooed, rubbing Luhan’s back to comfort him. Luhan cried, hard.

 

He was scared out of his mind.

 

The bell had rung, signalling the start of Period 2, but the three stayed there. Jonghyun had left already, muttering some curses. Luhan buttoned up his shirt, getting up a bit wobbly. The three made their way to the bathroom through the quiet halls.

 

It was way too quiet to Luhan’s liking but that’s not the point right now.

 

I. Almost. Got. . What is up with this school?! Luhan shuddered at the thought.

 

When the three made it inside, Tao grabbed his shoulders.

 

“我的天啊! 鹿晗! 你没事吧? (Oh my ing god Luhan! Are you okay?!)” Tao screamed looking at Luhan’s body for any injuries.

 

“(Tao, I’m fine but the hair pulling hurt.)” Luhan wiped the last of his tears, pouting a bit.

 

“Awww~ My poor Luhannie~” Tao teased hugging Luhan.

 

“Yah! Stop it!” Luhan laughed, smacking the hands away.

 

“Fine!” Tao put his hands in the air in defeat.

 

Luhan only laughed but then realized the unknown person from earlier was here.

 

“(Uhh…Tao…Who’s this?)” Luhan asked looking at the boy. The boy stared at him, face with no emotion present.

 

“(Oh yeah! This is my friend.)” Tao said. Luhan looked at the boy again when suddenly he held his hand out..

 

“Annyeonghaseyo, Oh Sehun-imnida.” The boy said, smiling.

 

Luhan blanked out suddenly.

 

His smile…

 

It’s adorable…

 

WAIT.

 

What am I saying?! I’m not gay!

 

But I actually never knew uality.

 

No no, I am straight.

 

Yup, completely straight-

 

“-han! LUHAN!!!” Luhan snapped out his thoughts and found a hand moving terribly fast in front of his face. Tao was waving a hand in front of his face and Sehun’s hand wasn’t there anymore, it was by his side.

 

“Oh, sorry Thehun.” A stifled laugh came out of Tao.

 

“(Luhan, his name isn’t Thehun. His name is Sehun.)” Tao said chuckling.

 

“But he said it was...”

 

“(He has lisp so he can’t pronounce the letter ‘S’ well, only at times he can.)” Luhan’s mouth turned to an ‘o’ shape and nodded.

 

“Oh… sorry Sehun.” Luhan apologized, bowing.

 

“It’s okay Luhan, lots of people do that too.” Sehun said with a smile.

 

His smile again… It makes my heart beat fast. What’s up with me? Luhan smiled a bit, awkward suddenly.

 

“Luhan, come on let’s go to class now. We are already late.” Tao said opening the bathroom door.

 

“Okay, it was nice meeting you Sehun.” Luhan held his hand out. Sehun took a hold of it and shook it.

 

Luhan then realized, for some reason, his hand and Sehun’s hand seemed to fit perfectly together.

 

“It was nice meeting you too, Luhan.” Sehun gave another smile before releasing Luhan’s hand and walked out the door.

 

Luhan sighed and the two started to walk to their class. It was a rather silent-ish walk. Tao suddenly spoke up though.

 

“You like him don’t you?” Tao smirked when he heard Luhan choke a bit.

 

“WHAT?!” Luhan shouted, Tao shoving his shoulder to make him shut up.

 

“You like Sehun don’t you?” Tao said, smirking once again.

 

“...N-No.”

 

Do I?

 

“Maybe I do…” Luhan mumbled but he guessed Tao heard it because he soon was hugged tightly and spun around.

 

“My Luhannie is all grown up!” Tao laughed with a wide smile.

 

“Yah! I’m older than you!” Luhan sassed, Tao laughing more.

 

“So what? You still look like a younger cousin in my eyes.”

 

“Whatever~” The two laugh a little and continued to make their way to the classroom.

 

They enter the class soon, the teacher not looking super pleased.

 

“Mr. Huang, please tell me why you are late and who this child is.” The teacher spoke.

 

She was pretty and quite tall too.

 

“Sorry Mrs. Park. I was touring a new student. This is my cousin, Luhan, who is now joining this school.” Tao said with a bow.

 

“Oh, I heard about Luhan. Hello dear, my name is Mrs Park. My real name is Sandara but Mrs Park is fine.” She smiled, Luhan smiling back.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo, Luhan-imnida.” Luhan bowed, Mrs Park chuckling a bit.

 

“Tao-shi, please bring Luhan to a seat so we can start the lesson, okay?”

 

“Yes Miss.” He said bowing once again before grabbing Luhan and making him sit in a spare seat.

 

The lesson started soon started.

 

Luhan guessed he was good at English but he wasn’t exactly concentrating. 

 

He was only thinking about him.

 

His smile is so warm and it makes my heart skip a beat.

 

His hand seems fits so perfectly with mine.

 

What if he was my boyfriend, would I see that all the time?

 

What if-

 

Luhan widened his eyes at his thoughts.

 

Luhan then remembered what Tao said earlier.

 

‘You like him don’t you?’ Luhan shook his head, but Sehun returned again.

 

Do I really like him?

 


 

annyeong <3 this turned shorter than expected really!

and OTL the previous chapter titles though OTL

named after hair omg.... ;;

 


 

Author's Note:

I feel so happy today for some weird reason so triple update!! :D Yay! Luhan is safe! Tao and Sehun to the rescue!! Haha. For all Jonghyun lovers, I am sorry I made him the bad guy. He was the first one who popped in my head! Anyways, thank you to all the people who subscribed! Most probably it will be Sehun’s POV next chapter, Let’s see~ And I can't believe I already have 8 subscribers! Thank you for subscribing! <3

Remember…

Don’t silent read and comment, it’s not fun~ <3