Weak Smiles

Why Is Life So Hard These Days?

22.02.2015 - sorry for not updating for a while T_T ALSO! please go back to the previous chapter!
i realized i forgot to put a major bit at the end OTL

word count: 1450

 

Chanyeol ran to the boy and just when he was about to fall, Chanyeol caught his wrist. Chanyeol hauled the boy up, bringing him close before glaring at the crowd.

 

"Leave you ing idiots!" He shouted, the crowd disappear.

 

He looked at the boy straight in the eyes holding his hands tightly.

 

“Don’t do that again, please... I don’t want to lose you.” Chanyeol hugged the boy tightly.

 

“C-Chanyeol, I’m scared… I just want to die. I feel so unwanted. E-Everyone just want's me d-dead. N-No one loves me.” The boy clutched onto Chanyeol’s shirt tightly, voice shaky.

 

“Baekhyun, don’t ever say that. You know I would love you forever. I will love you no matter what happens to you. Just please… don’t ever do that again. I am nothing without you.” Chanyeol pulled away from the hug before kissing Baekhyun on the lips.

 

Baekhyun smiled into the kiss, before breaking it.

 

“Let’s go down now, Baekhyun. Everyone is worried.” Chanyeol took hold of Baekhyun’s hand walked down the building.

 

When the two came down, a crowd was still there with their phones out.

 

“Didn’t I say leave?!” Chanyeol glared at the crowd. The crowd disappeared and Baekhyun flinched at the loud voice.

 

“C-Chanyeol… that scared me…” Baekhyun hugged Chanyeol’s arm tightly.

 

“Sorry Baekkie, it’s just that they were getting on my nerves.” Chanyeol ran a hand through Baekhyun’s soft hair. Baekhyun looked up with a pout, Chanyeol smiling. He leaned down, pecking his lips. Baekhyun flushed pink.

 

“C-Chanyeol… We’re in public…” Baekhyun hid his face in Chanyeol’s neck.

 

“So does that mean I can’t even kiss you even though I am your boyfriend?” Chanyeol teased.

 

“N-No…” Baekhyun answered, voice muffled. Chanyeol laughed loudly.

 

“Chanyeol! Baekhyun!” The two look up to find Sehun, hair messed up. He ran up towards the two, stopping directly in front of them. “Baek, you alright?” Sehun asked, concerned.

 

Baekhyun nodded.

 

“Come on, let’s go inside.” The three walk into the canteen and the group freaked out.

 

“Oh my god, Baekhyun! Where were you?!” Kyungsoo freaked, running towards the three. “Are you alright? Are you injured anywhere? You aren’t right? Oh my god I missed you so much.” Kyungsoo hugged the life out of the boy.

 

“Let’s go back to our table first before freaking Soo?” Sehun asked, chuckling.

 

“Yeah yeah…” The four walked back and once Baekhyun took his seat, Kai stared at his face.

 

“Baek hyung… why is your face… so… red?” Kai looked at his face intensely. Baekhyun whined, hiding his face in Chanyeol’s shoulder.

 

“He’s shy~” Chanyeol teased.

 

“Wah~ You’re still shy towards your boyfriend?” Kai smirked.

 

“Oh shut up Kim Jong.” Baekhyun said, voice muffled slightly. Everyone just laughed, Chanyeol running his hand through his hair.

 

“Baekkie hyung, why did you do that?” Sehun asked, his face serious now. Chanyeol could feel Baekhyun tense up next to him.

 

“I-It’s okay guys… really. It’s just…” Baekhyun looked up, frowning. “Just that… the bullies kept on i-insulting me and then s-someone brought up my past again… Then I thought you guys just p-pitied me so you guys became my f-friends…” Tears started to fall from Baekhyun’s eyes and everyone started to get worried.

 

“Baek, we would never do that!” Tao exclaimed.

 

“Yeah, don’t think like that hyung. We became friends with you because we love you.” Sehun wrapped an arm around Baekhyun’s shoulder, hugging him softly.

 

Chanyeol wiped off the tears from Baekhyun’s face before smiling at him.

 

“And I’m incomplete without you Baekkie.” Chanyeol kissed the boys head. Baekhyun smiled before cuddling up next to Chanyeol.

 

Thanks guys…” Baekhyun smiled, hugging Chanyeol’s arms.

 

The bell soon rang and everyone bidded their goodbyes. Chanyeol, Tao and Baekhyun all had the same last two lessons. The three set off to our next lesson which was Maths.

 

Chanyeol dreaded maths.

 

He at maths.

 

Once the trio got into their seats, the teacher spoke.

 

“We will now have our topic test. Please get ready your equipment.” Mr. Choi said.

 

Chanyeol widen his eyes.

 

Oh . I forgot about the test completely!

 

He gave out the test and Chanyeol could only stare at it. Chanyeol looked around and everyone was already starting it.

 

Chanyeol only sighed and ended up doing no work at all. He tried to think hard, but his brain wouldn’t do anything. His head began to throb and he gave up.

 

This whole lesson of a test I didn’t do anything. Chanyeol covered his face in his hands, releasing a sigh.

 

At the end of the lesson, Mr Choi took his test.

 

“Park Chanyeol, why have you not done your test?” Mr Choi asked, looking at Chanyeol.

 

“I-I don’t know…” Chanyeol looked at his teacher, frowning a bit. Mr Choi sighed.

 

“Chanyeol, I know about your disability. I’m fine with it but I’m very cross that you never really do any of your tests.” Mr Choi smiled a bit. “Next time try to at least do some work okay?” he said and Chanyeol nodded.

 

While packing up the students who walked by threw something at Chanyeol. Chanyeol opened it up only to sigh right after.

 

Well, once again your brain makes you the stupidest in class. I think it’s best for you to not even attend school if you don’t use that brain of yours. Wait! You don’t have one!

 

Chanyeol held the letter still until someone snatched it away from him. Chanyeol looked to find Tao scrunching it up before throwing it.

 

“Chanyeol, don’t care about them, they just want to feel good and just pick on people. Just ignore it.” Tao said rounding his arm around the boys neck.

 

Chanyeol just sighed as a response.

 

The three left after bidding a bye to their teacher. They got their bags out and changed into their kits.

 

“Okay girls and boys! We are going to train for our sports day coming up soon! So all of you do 2 laps around the gym and do some stretches after.” said Ms Song before walking off to get equipment.

 

Everyone ran around but Baekhyun got tired easily. Baekhyun fell down soon and grazed his knee so Chanyeol helped him over to the nurse’s place.

 

“All patched up! Don’t hurt yourself again, okay?” the nurse asked.

 

“Yes, noona.” Baekhyun said bowing.

 

“Bye!” Chanyeol smiled brightly, waving before they left to the gym once again. Tao was stretching so the two went to join him.

 

Once the trio had finished stretching and the first thing they had to do was hurdles.

 

It was rather easy for Tao and Chanyeol to do it due to their long legs but for Baekhyun, he was struggling.

 

A lot.

 

“Byun Baekhyun! Put more effort into it!” shouted the teacher, blowing her whistle. Baekhyun sighed, running back to do it all over again.

 

Baekhyun kept trying and trying but he would always knock down the hurdles.

 

“Byun Baekhyun! Do it again!” the teacher shouted. He ran back to the start, beginning to jump over them. He was about to jump when suddenly, a foot appeared out of nowhere, tripping the boy.

 

Baekhyun yelped when he tripped and he tumbled into the hurdles. Tao widened his eyes when he saw the whole thing play in front of him and the loud crack resonating in the gym got him running faster towards him.

 

“AH!” Baekhyun cried out, hugging his leg tightly.

 

“Baekhyun!” Chanyeol ran towards him. Tao crouched down next to him, gasping when he saw red spread across his clothes, fast.

 

“Hyung, you’re bleeding!” Tao shouted.

 

“Baekhyun, are you alright?!” A different teacher exclaimed, running over to the scene along with other students.

 

AH! IT HURTS!” Baekhyun shouted in pain, grabbing his leg.

 

His arms were scratched deep, his cheek dripping with blood. His leg seemed to be dislocated.

 

“Baek, come on lay your head down on my lap.” Chanyeol said, taking a hold of Baekhyun’s head, carefully placing it on his lap. Chanyeol his cheek with a frown while Baekhyun had tears in his eyes, the pain unbearable but still was able to smile weakly.

 

How can he smile when he’s in so much pain? Chanyeol thought to himself.

 

“Suzy! Call the nurses over! Now!” A teacher shouted. Suzy nodded before running to the nurses.

 

A minute passed and Chanyeol was clutching Baekhyun’s hand tightly, worried.

 

A huge amount of Baekhyun’s blood began to flow onto the gym floors. Teachers told students to move out of the way, giving the boy space.

 

“Baekhyun?” Chanyeol spoke quietly when he felt the grip on his hand begin to loosen.

 

Baekhyun smiled weakly up at his boyfriend, before closing his eyes. His breath were getting shorter and slower until… it stopped.

 

“BAEKHYUN!”

 


 

dayum thats some drama

sorry i didn't update for a bit...


channieeeeee T_T

 


 

Author's Note:

Okay… first things first. THAT WAS COMPLETE RANDOM . (Well I think it is… :P)

Find out more on what happens to Baekhyun. And ABStylePandaTao, there is your Tao’s POV! :) (22.02.2015 - well there was but now there isn't mianhae T_T)

I thank to all of those people who subscribed to my story and to the people who read this.

Who do you want to be here now? I will see if I can add them in and... 

Don’t silent read and comment, it’s not fun~ ;)