Hold My Hand

Why Is Life So Hard These Days?

17.05.2015 - sorry i took a while to update T^T i got exams now so i have to study!
will try update when exams finish!!

word count: 1103

 

“Baekhyun has woken up.” The doctor spoke, a light smile gracing his face. Chanyeol almost fainted if he didn’t want to see Baekhyun. Mrs Byun began to cry and Tao hugged her tightly. “I’m sorry for the long wait. You may visit him now.” The doctor bowed his head before leaving.

 

Chanyeol rushed towards the doors, almost slamming them open. There in the room, laying down on the bed, was Baekhyun, eyes closed with a smile on his face. A cast was around his leg and he was dressed in the clothes hospitals provided their patients.

 

“Baekkie…” Chanyeol spoke softly. Baekhyun’s eyes opened and he turned his head around. Once he saw Chanyeol, his smile widened.

 

“Chanyeol…” Baekhyun’s voice was raspy, tired. “I missed you… so much…” Small tears began to spill from his eyes and he covered his face with his hands.

 

Chanyeol ran up to him, wiping off the tears before taking a hold of Baekhyun’s hand, kissing it. Everyone walked over to the bed and just smiled, happy their friend made it.

 

“Baek… I missed you so much… I thought you were… g-gone…” Chanyeol’s voice cracked, Baekhyun smiling softly only.

 

“Don’t cry.. I’m okay, it hurts only a little but but anything else, I’m fine.” Baekhyun spoke softly, Chanyeol’s hair. Chanyeol smiled brokenly before making way for Mr and Mrs Byun.

 

“Oh my gosh Baekhyun, I thought I would lose you!” Mrs Byun cried out, embracing her son.

 

“I’m alright, mum, really… It just hurts a little…” Baekhyun smiled softly once again. Mrs Byun smiled and patted his head.

 

Everyone was delighted that Baekhyun had woken up but soon, visiting hours were up. “Can I stay here, please?” Chanyeol asked, the nurse shocked. "Oh... Well, I would have to go check with the doctor. Please wait for a while, sir." She bowed her head before leaving the room. Chanyeol turned back to Baekhyun and began to play with his hair, the boy giggling at the ticklish feeling.  

 

A minute later, the nurse came back. "Good news, boys. He said it was fine, just don't make him move too much and be careful." She wrote some things onto her clipboard before giving them a smile. Chanyeol beamed.

 

"Hey Baekkie... I can stay." Baekhyun only smiled softly before laying his head down onto the bed.

 

"Bye Chanyeol. Bye Baekkie dear. Make sure you two are careful." A kiss to the forehead for both from Mrs Byun. "Goodbye!" Mrs Byun waved and Mr Byun smiled before they both went out.

 

“See you soon!” Tao waved along with Kris.

 

"Goodbye guys!” Jongin exclaimed, waving over enthusiastically. Kyungsoo rolled his eyes, hugging Jongin’s arm once he was done.

 

“Night guys, be safe.” He smiled warmly.

 

“Bye Happy Virus and Baekon!” Sehun laughed afterwards. Chanyeol laughed as well, loudly, while Baekhyun only smiled softly.

 

“Goodnight! We’ll see you guys soon!” Luhan smiled cutely, waving. “I’ll bring in some cakes tomorrow! Mooncakes!” Luhan laughed a bit, smiling after.

 

“Well, goodbye guys. See you guys tomorrow, most probably. If we can, first of all.” Kris explained, slinging an arm around Tao’s shoulders. A few more bye’s here and there, everyone left.

 

Chanyeol, still sitting on the bed, continued with playing with the brown locks of Baekhyun, the boy giggling.

 

“Channie…” Baekhyun spoke softly. Chanyeol hummed, looking at the boy.

 

“Yes?”

 

“If I really did die… What would you do?” Chanyeol’s eyes widened at the absurd question. “I don’t think I will be able to survive if I lost you…” Chanyeol began to caress the smooth cheek of Baekhyun. “Don’t ever say that again, by the way.” Baekhyun only grinned cheekily before releasing a soft sigh. Chanyeol smiled until he heard the doors open, revealing a nurse.

 

“Well, hello there. How come you are here?” she asked, looking at Chanyeol.

 

“Oh, good evening. I was given permission to stay here. I’m staying for my boyfriend.” Chanyeol spoke, smiling down at Baekhyun.

 

The nurse smiled. “That’s so sweet of you! My name is Choi Jinri, you guys can call me Sulli, though. It’s nice to meet you two.”

 

“My name is Chanyeol and this is Baekhyun.” Chanyeol bowed his head.

 

The three, well mainly Chanyeol and Sulli, talked for a span of five hours when the clock struck 9:00pm. They learned more about Sulli and were now very close to her. They found that she had already finished university and is now learning to be a doctor and she is 21 years old.

 

They were chatting for a while until her phone rang. “Excuse me boys.” She said getting up from her chair, walking away. “Yeoboseyo? Ah, oppa. Yes… You have time? Okay, what time? 6:00pm? Okay. Bye!” she put her phone down and when she turned around, the boys were looking at her with confused eyes.

 

“Noona, who was that?” Chanyeol asked.

 

“That was my boyfriend. He’s going to take me out tomorrow.” She said smiling.

 

“What’s his name?”

 

“His name is Choi Minho. He used to go to your school, I think?” she said sitting back down in her chair.

 

“Really?! He was one of the best sports students in our school!” Chanyeol said with shock.

 

“Yes, he sure was.” Sulli’s watch then beeped. “God damnit. Sorry boys, I got to go now. I will see you guys again!” She stood up after waving and was about to go through the door when Chanyeol called her.

 

“Noona?” Sulli turned around.

 

“Yes Chanyeol?”

 

“May I have your number?” A hard flick was then delivered to his forehead.

 

“Ow! It wasn’t like a hey-will-you-be-my-girlfriend-can-I-have-your-number! More like a noona-can-I-have-your-number.” Chanyeol rubbed the injured spot while pouting.

 

Sulli laughed. “Sure Chanyeol.” She wrote down the number on a piece of paper then gave it to him. “Better get going now. Bye!” she waved once more before walking out the door.

 

Baekhyun and Chanyeol continued talking, the night growing darker and soon, Baekhyun yawned. “Baek, you better sleep now. You must be really tired.” Chanyeol carefully pushed the boy backwards so the boy laid down. Baekhyun pouted cutely, shaking his head softly.

 

“I don’t want to… I won’t be able… to talk to you…” Baekhyun spoke quietly. Chanyeol smiled softly Baekhyun’s hair.

 

“It’s alright, Baek.” Chanyeol leaned down, kissing Baekhyun’s forehead. “I’ll always be here for you, forever.” Chanyeol kissed Baekhyun’s lips, smiling after. “I love you, Baekhyun.” Baekhyun smiled softly, taking hold of Chanyeol’s hand.

 

“I love you too…” Chanyeol caressed Baekhyun’s hand softly, while the boy slowly went to sleep. After a few minutes, Chanyeol fell asleep, head on the bed and hand wrapped softly around Baekhyun’s.

 


 

sorry i took forever to update T_T

here's some baekyeol to make for it <3

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

 


 

Author's Note:

YAY! Baekhyun is safe and omg I loved typing up that last part <3 <3 Anyway, sorry I haven’t been updating for a while! Thank you to my subbies and

Don't silent read and comment, it's not fun~ ;)