Loving You

Why Is Life So Hard These Days?

15.02.2015 - to make up for not updating for a while <3

word count: 1055

 

When Baekhyun left Sehun and Luhan, they started talking.

 

Well… kind of.

 

“So…” Sehun started off but trailed off at the end. He thought about what to ask hard. “Um… so… what do you think about them?” Sehun asked, putting his hands in his pockets.

 

Luhan looked at Sehun before looking back to the front. “Well, they are great. They’re really nice.” Luhan smiled that smile Sehun began to love.

 

“What do you think about…” Sehun wanted to say ‘me’ but ended up not saying it at all.

 

“About what?” Luhan tilted his head, curious..

 

“N-Nothing…” Sehun blurted.

 

“Okay…” Luhan looked at Sehun, curious still. Sehun turned his head too and their faces were just 10 centimetres apart.

 

Luhan’s eyes went wide and looked away immediately with a pink tinted face while Sehun looked forward and started shuffling forwards with a red face.

 

It stayed silent from then on until they reached their classroom. Luhan introduced himself and sat at a seat next to a girl.

 

The way the girl was looking at Luhan wasn’t in any liking for Sehun.

 

“Hi there.” Luhan looked to his right to find a pretty girl.

 

“Hi.” Luhan waved a bit until the teacher spoke, the lesson starting.

 

Not even 5 minutes into the lesson though, he got a note on his table from her.

 

Hey hotty, want to hang out at lunch? We can have some fun at a quiet place ;)

 

Luhan grimaced, disgusted.

 

He looked at the girl next to him who winked back.

 

Luhan began to write his response, giving it to her afterwards with a sweet smile. She squealed for at least 2 second until she saw the note.

 

She gasped. Well of course she would because Luhan wrote ‘I don’t want anything to do with es these days. Go find some other ;)’ on it. The girl glared at Luhan who only chuckled to himself. She released an angry breath out.

 

I really don’t understand girls these days… Luhan thought. Thinking boys would just them just like that, in school even… GROSS!

 

But the girl didn’t stop. She continued to write notes to Luhan saying stuff like ‘I will get you soon.’ and ‘I know you want to have fun with me.’ Luhan thought he could puke.

 

I will never, just… gross.

 

“Seohyun! Please listen to the lesson or else I will give you a detention!” the teacher shouted suddenly and Luhan flinched at the voice slightly. The girl, or Seohyun, stopped sending notes to Luhan and groaned.

 

Luhan smirked a bit at an idea. “Hey Seohyun-shi.” Seohyun turned to look at Luhan with a flirtatious smile.

 

“Yes oppa?” she said, giggling.

 

Luhan only smiled, taking all of the notes she gave him, crumpling them all up before throwing all of them into the bin. Seohyun gasped, offended but Luhan only laughed quietly.

 

Luhan looked around the classroom and found Sehun looking at the front writing notes. His jawline was showing well and it was sharp. His face was handsome and Luhan blushed at his thoughts.

 

Do I like- Wait. Scratch that.

 

Do I love him?

 

Luhan then began to remember the moments of him and Sehun.

 

The time Sehun saved him, the time Sehun smiled at him making his heart beat fast and the time when Sehun’s face was just 10 centimetres from his, making his blush like mad.

 

Luhan looked up, Sehun turning back at the same time and the two look at each other. Sehun smiles a bit, offering a little wave. Luhan only blushed, looking down at his notes, his heart hammering in his chest.

 

My feelings are too strong…

 

I love Oh Sehun. Luhan then sighed.

 

I bet he doesn’t like me though… Luhan sighed deeply, beginning to listen to the lesson, completely down.

 

Sehun looked back at Luhan who started to write some notes.

 

He smiled a bit, remembering what he did with Seohyun. He chuckled a bit, finding him cute.

 

Memories of just now appeared in his head and he sighed a bit, turning back to face the front. He began to think about what happened before they entered the room, when their faces were so close.

 

He resisted himself from pecking those kissable lips.

 

Sehun scrunched his face up, thinking. 

 

How do I get him to be mine…? Sehun tilted his head to the left.

 

I should tell him soon… Tomorrow? Sehun tilted his head to the right.

 

Yeah, tomorrow. It’ll be perfect! Sehun smiled, straightening his posture. Sehun smiled throughout the whole lesson thinking about his plan.

 

Luhan, I love you… a lot.

 

Will you be my boyfriend?

 

The lesson ended soon enough and Sehun got up from his seat and made his way over to Luhan’ seay.

 

His back was facing at his and Sehun just smirked. He stood there with a scary face and when Luhan turned around he released a girly yelp, jumping.

 

“Y-Yah, don’t do t-that...” Luhan stuttered, playfully slapping Sehun’s shoulder. Sehun only laughed.

 

“I’ll see you tomorrow I guess?” Sehun asked, walking out the door with Luhan.

 

“Yeah, goodbye Sehun.” Luhan smiled prettily, Sehun melting in the inside.

 

“Goodbye, Lulu.” , it slipped out no no this isn’t suppose to happen-

 

“Lulu?” Sehun chuckled nervously.

 

“Y-Yeah. That’s your nickname now.”

 

“Why Lulu though?”

 

“Why not?” Luhan scoffed, smirking.

 

“Whatever, goodbye Sehun. See you tomorrow!” Luhan smiled, waving once before walking off. Sehun stared dreamily at his retreating back when suddenly an arm came out of nowhere, grabbing his shoulder.

 

“What the-” Sehun looked at who it was, finding Chanyeol. “What the heck Yeol?”

 

Chanyeol let him go, looking around the place. After that, he grabbed Sehun’s shoulders before shaking his back and forth.

 

“Have you seen Baekhyun?! He was supposed to meet me at my locker after school so I could walk his home but he wasn’t there! He wouldn’t just ditch me without a reason!” Chanyeol shouted.

 

Sehun shook his head. “Not at all, but don’t worry Yeol. He wouldn’t do anything stupid. He probably just went home early or he’s busy. It’s alright.” Sehun reassured.

 

Chanyeol let out a shaky breath, looking around the area still.

 

“It’s alright, Yeol.” Sehun repeated and Chanyeol sighed, nodding. He turned his head towards Sehun who smiled, trying to cheer him up.

 

“Alright then.”

 


 

hellooooooo

 

(CHENBAEKYEOL KKKKKKKKKKKKK)

updated again yes...

you guys aren't angry at me updating right? ;;

 


 

Author's Note:

Double update because I'm happy for no reason. (Chanyeol's happy virus has infected me~! xD)

But anyways... Cute hunhan moments and Chanyeol freaking out at the end. What happened to Baek? Will update soon!

Also!

Don't silent read and comment, it's not fun~ ;)

(15.02.2015 - this has been changed because part of it reveals what happens next chap! >o<)