Realization

Why Is Life So Hard These Days?

16.02.2015 - IM ON A ROLE GUYS! HOPE YOU ENJOY <3

ALSO HOLY 99 SUBS ONE MORE FREAKING HUNDRED
HUNDRED.

*update* 100 SUBS OMFG I LOVE YOU ALL <3

22.02.2015 - i updated the end part because  omg i forgot to add a part OTL

word count: 837

 

Sehun makes his way over to his school, sighing dreamily.

 

Somehow, Luhan managed to get Sehun’s number, and they texted for three hours in total. Sehun sighed, man he’s falling hard.

 

He entered the school grounds, completely not expecting Chanyeol to pop out of nowhere, grab his shoulders and start shouting at him.

 

“Sehun! He didn’t text me at all. I ing worried. What if he got into an accident?!” Chanyeol shook Sehun hard and Sehun began to get dizzy.

 

“C-Chanyeol please sto-”

 

“I texted him over 50 messages yesterday and he didn’t even reply once! Or read them! What if he was kidnapped Sehun?! Oh my ing god what if-”

 

“CHANYEOL! SHUT UP!” Chanyeol stopped shaking Sehun now staring, worry clouding his eyes. Sehun began to feel guilty at shouting at him. “Yeol, maybe he lost his phone. It’s alright. Come on.” Sehun takes the hands off him when he felt the grip loosen.

 

Chanyeol sighed, looking down. “I’m sorry…” Sehun sighed, running a hand through his hair. “I’m just worried about him.” Chanyeol looked at Sehun, worry written all over his face.

 

“It’s going to be alright Chan. Come on, let’s go meet up the rest of the guys.” Sehun pat his back and Chanyeol only sighed, following Sehun like a lost puppy.

 

A few minutes later they found everyone together. Luhan had his phone out and everyone was typing stuff into it.

 

Everyone was there, except Baekhyun.

 

“Hey guys.”Sehun waves at the guys, walking towards them with Chanyeol in tow.

 

“Hey Sehun.” Luhan looks up, tilting his head when he spots Chanyeol all glum. “Hey Chanyeol, what’s wrong?” Everyone looks at Chanyeol.

 

“Have you guys seen Baek?” Chanyeol asks with a bit of hope.

 

“Not at all. I was expecting him to with you. I want to get all of your numbers. Tao only gave me Sehun’s and Soo’s.” Chanyeol sighed loudly.

 

“Where is he?” Kai asks.

 

“We don’t know. We haven’t seen him since yesterday.” Sehun sits down on the bench next to Tao. “He hasn’t texted Chanyeol either.”

 

“Did something happen to him?” Kyungsoo asks.

 

“We don’t know…” Chanyeol put his face in his palms, letting out a frustrated groan. “I’m so worried guys…” Kris pat Chanyeol’s back, trying to cheer him up.

 

“It’s alright, Chanyeol. We’ll find him soon enough, it’s alright.” The bell rung soon and everyone went off to their tutor rooms.

 

Lesson after lesson it was soon break. Tao sent a massive text to everyone, saying to meet up at the gym area.

 

“Sorry I’m late, I was at R Block.” Kyungsoo walks over to the guys, the last one to arrive.

 

“What is it you wanted to tell us?” Sehun asked.

 

“People said Baek is in school today, but he’s skipping.” Everyone was shocked.

 

“Really? But Baek never skips lessons.” Chanyeol stated, confused.

 

“Exactly. Someone saw him walking to school, but he disappeared right after.” Everyone was left to think.

 

“Maybe he’s planning something?” Kai tried.

 

“He would have told me if he had some sort of thing going on, he always would.” Chanyeol replies.

 

Everyone discussed about the possibilities on what happened to Baekhyun. But sadly, the bell rung and everyone bidded their goodbyes, going off to their 3rd and 4th periods.

 

When lunch came over, everyone met at the gym once again.

 

“Guys, what if he got hurt?” Chanyeol cried out, panicking.

 

“Nothing will happen to-” Sehun was cut off by someone screaming. It was from the outside the building.

 

“What’s going on there?” Luhan asks, worry laced in his voice.

 

“Let’s go check it out.” Chanyeol gets up from the floor, nudging Sehun to follow him. They walk out of the building, people running past them along with a teacher.

 

Sehun grabbed a girl who was running over to the place where the scream came from, the girl flinching a bit.

 

“What’s going on there?” Sehun questions.

 

“There’s a boy at the top of the building! He looks like he’s about to suicide!” she exclaimed before running off.

 

“What?!” Sehun shouts.

 

“What’s happening?!” Chanyeol asks, running over to Sehun.

 

“There is a boy at the top of the building attempting suicide Chanyeol! We got to stop him!”

 

“What?!” Chanyeol’s shouts, eyes widened with shock.

 

He turned towards the building before rushing over to where the stairs were.

 

Sehun ran over to the crowd and looked up and saw the boy. His arms were stretched out and his hair was blowing from the wind.

 

Why does he look so… familiar…?

 

Sehun’s eyes then widen in shock, realization hitting him hard.

 

Chanyeol ran up the stairs quickly, reaching the top fast. He found a crowd there, phones out. The boy was standing at the edge, arms out.

 

“Just jump already! No one wants you here!” a girl shouted.

 

“Yeah! Jump! Leave you piece of !” another boy shouted.

 

Chanyeol pushed his way through the crowd, his body freezing.

 

His eyes widened when the boy looked back at him once, taking a step off the edge.

 


 

terribly short ;;

hope you aren't mad

/le cries/


(lolz totally ruined the moment ahahahahah)

 


 

Author's Note:

This is completely new authors note! Hey there guys! Sorry for uber short chapter! T_T Anyway, who is the guy?! I bet you guys can guess already tho its so obvious and I'm cringing here like, 'yup, so obvious. shatttttttt'

I will try update soon for all of you guys <3

Also!

Don't silent read and comment, it's not fun~ ;)