Red Locks Coming Down

Why Is Life So Hard These Days?

 

27.01.2015 - hi there little buns <3 i hope you like the chapter!

word count: 2141

 

Ray's of sunlight shine through the gap between the curtains, efficiently shining right onto the eyes of the sleeping boy, Huang Zitao. He never really took notice of it though, which is rather amazing. His sleep was a rather peaceful one, until his alarm clock chose to ruin his sleep, ringing terribly loudly once 6:30am was present on it. 

 

Tao sighed, slowly opening up his eyes, only to squint them at the sunlight burning his eyes. First thing to pop into his head - gotta walk to school again, stupid parents never drive me. "子韬, 闭上你的愚蠢的闹钟!! 现在!! 我要睡觉了! (ZITAO! SHUT YOUR STUPID ALARM CLOCK!! NOW!! I AM TRYING TO SLEEP!)" The shouting resonated in his room and Tao only whimpered at it.

 

His dad. He always had a bad temper, well, both his parents did.

 

He pressed a hand onto the clock, the ringing coming to an end. He ruffled up his bed hair, sitting upwards on his bed. He turned around, placing his feet onto the floor and stood up, wobbling a little bit, but balancing himself up in the end. He walked over to the bathroom, brushing his teeth and washing his face.

 

As soon as that was done, he dressed into his uniform, grabbed his backpack on his chair and walked downstairs only to find his mother eating her breakfast.

 

He tried to be as normal as possible and to not shake, but that was near to impossible. He walked past his mother who took a glance at him before concentrating on her breakfast again. Tao opened up the fridge, grabbing the milk carton and the cereal in the cupboard. He put the items on the table his mum was at quietly and went to get a bowl. He took one and began to slowly walk towards the table.

 

"黄子韬, 我一定要告诉你如何来迎接我早上?! 真的吗?! (Huang Zitao, I must tell you how to greet me in the morning?! Really?!)" Mrs Huang screamed. Tao, not expecting this at all, jumped, dropping the bowl on the floor, cracking it into pieces.

 

"No..." Tao cried out to himself, hearing the screeching of the chair on the tiled floor. Mrs Huang rose from her seat, facing her son. She walked right towards her son before delivering a sharp and stinging slap to his face. One small tear slipped out of the boys eyes, the rest getting held in.

 

"你怎么可以这么不小心?! 你是个蠢子! 我不知道为什么我甚至还有你!​ (How can you be so careless?! You are a stupid child! I don't know why I even have you!​)"

 

That was like a knife straight through his heart.

 

"现在打扫一下 (Now clean it!)" were her last words before she stormed up the stairs.

 

Once she was gone, Tao let out those tears he held in, the pain never ending. Tao cleaned up the mess and ended up not eating at all. He put away the milk and cereal and washed up his mum's plate, picking up his forgotten bag off the floor before walking out the door.

 

From Tao's house to his school, it only took fifteen minutes by car but if it was walking, it was double it, thirty minutes. Tao began his journey to his school with a bruised cheek and dried tear stains on his cheeks.

 

Suddenly, he felt a vibration in his bag and a familiar muffled ringtone. Tao reached over to his bag, taking out the device before smiling at the message and messager.

 

It was Kris, or Wu Yifan, Tao's boyfriend. Yes, Huang Zitao, is gay, but that doesn't matter now right? What matters now is that he loves Kris with everything he's got and the messages he received.

 

Dragon <3
6:40am - Good 
morning little panda bear <3
6:41am - How are you today?

 

Should I tell his what happened this morning? Tao though to himself. Maybe I should...

 

6:41am - Well, I'm not feeling really well today

 

6:42am - What happened panda?

 

Tao told everything that happened this morning to his boyfriend, Kris not liking it, not at all.

 

6:45am - How dare they?! 
6:45am - Are you sure you don't want to move in with me?
6:46am - I have room for you

 

Tao is very thankful to Kris about caring about him, but he can't just move out from his home, his parents will probably hunt him down if he did that. 

 

6:47am - It's alright Kris
6:47am - I can deal with it for now
6:48am - I'll see you in school alright?
6:48am - I love you <3

 

6:49am - Okay
6:50am - I love you too <3

 

That's when the two lovers ended their texting. That was only ten minutes and Tao had already made it halfway to his school. I guess I get all giddy inside from texting him that I speed walk. Tao giggled to himself.

 

Tao continued walking to his school and reaches there when his watch strikes 7:05am.

 

Tao scanned through the many students already around the compound in the morning, looking around for his friend. Once his target his spotted, Tao smirked, using this chance to scare his friend.

 

He quietly walked towards his friend whose back was turned to him. He then quickly wrapped the boy's head and the poor brunette flinched with a girly yelp. "Hi Kyungsoo." Tao whispered and Kyungsoo pushed away the arms, swiftly turning around to face the tall boy.

 

"Yah! Don't do that!" Kyungsoo said, trying to be angry but ended up laughing, that was until he spotted the bruise blooming on Tao's cheek. He took a hold of Tao's tie, bringing the boy down before cupping his face. He observed the cheek with a unreadable expression.

 

"Who did this?" Tao scrunched his face up, not really wanting to answer his hyung.

 

"Uh... well... can I tell you later please?" Tao tried, using puppy eyes but those never work on Kyungsoo. 

 

"Tao. Who did this? You can trust me." Tao sighed, giving up.

 

"My mum did it, it's fine hyung, seriously." Tao added the last part when he saw the uneasy expression on the boys' face.

 

"It will get better one day, okay Zitao? Come here, you need a hug." Kyungsoo said, holding his arms out for a hug. Tao only laughed before hugging him. "It'll get better, Tao-ah. It'll get better..." He whispered, patting the boys back. Tao only smiled into the hug before releasing the hug.

 

"Where's Kai? Isn't he here yet?" Tao asked looking around the school grounds.

 

"I'm right here Panda!" The two turned around and found Jongin, or Kai, there. Looks like he dyed his hair again... Tao thought. It was blonde this time.

 

"Why did you dye it blonde Kai? It looks funny." Tao said laughing a bit.

 

"I didn't want to okay? My noona was testing her hair dying skills." Kai pouted. Kyungsoo walked over to the pouting boy and kissed him on the cheek, the pout on the face replaced with pink cheeks.

 

"I think it looks great on you Jonggie." Kyungsoo giggled after, ruffling the fluffy hair. 

 

It's an obvious fact, but, these two are dating and obviously very far from being straight. No one cares anyway, so they are good.

 

The three walked towards Tao's locker for the boy to put down unneeded books. After that, they made their way to Kai's locker, only to find notes stuck on there with big black letters spelling out '', '' and many more cruel words. 

 

Jongin only sighed at them and began to take them off one by one. Kyungsoo glared at the crowd when they began to snicker, clenching his hands into fists.

 

's gonna happen.

 

"Who the hell did this?!" Kyungsoo shouted. Tao flinched at the loud voice while Kai walked towards him, turning him around by the shoulders, holding him in place.

 

"Kyung, it's okay." Kai said, putting a smile on his face. Kyungsoo sighed, taking the hands off his shoulders.

 

"This has been going on ever since the 'incident' Kai... They need to learn that it's not right." Kyungsoo frowned.

 

"It's okay Kyung, really, please?" Kai smiled again. Kyungsoo only sighed again but this time put a small smile on his face.

 

"Fine, but this is the last time alright?"

 

"Fine~ Now let's go find those idiots we have as friends." Kai said laughing. "Move out of the way people!" Kai called out and everyone moved away, Kyungsoo giving a small glare at them before walking with the two.

 

The three wondered around the place until finding a pair. "Hey guys!" Tao exclaimed waving.

 

The pair turned around and they ran over straight away.

 

"Hey Tao! You're as cute as always huh?" squealed Baekhyun, pinching the tall boys cheeks. Tao whined, swatting the hands giggle after.

 

"Hey, what about me Baekkie? I'm your boyfriend! Not him!" Chanyeol exclaimed in disbelief, pouting. 

 

"Aw, my poor Yeollie~ Come here!" Baekhyun stretched his arms out, waiting for the tall boy to envelope him in his usual bone crushing hug of love. Chanyeol walked towards, pulling him into a hug.

 

"Even lovey dovey in the morning, I see?" Kai commented, smirking. The two break apart, Chanyeol blushing a little and Baekhyun sticking his tongue out. 

 

Okay, in all honesty, their whole group is full of gay people, okay?

 

Everyone laughed before looking around the area, in search of their two last friends. "I'm betting Sehun is at his locker, 15 bucks!" Chanyeol exclaimed. Kai chuckled.

 

"I bet he's not there, he's been late these few days so he'll be late here too." Kai said, smirking. "20 bucks." he added.

 

"You're on Kim Jongin." Chanyeol laughed.

 

The group made their way to Sehun's locker, finding the blonde putting his books in.

 

"Hah, you Jongin, pay up." Chanyeol said proudly, sticking his hand out. Kai rolled his eyes before fishing for his wallet in his bag.

 

"Morning Sehunnie!" Tao waved at the boy. 

 

"Morning guys, saw you guys over there just now." Sehun spoke, lisp easily heard, but everyone finds it a little cute.

 

"How is Thehun today?" Chanyeol asks, rounding an arm around the blondes shoulders, money in his hand. 

 

"Not bad I guess, a little tired only." He answered, smiling.

 

"Where's Kris you guys? He's late today." Baekhyun asked with a pout.

 

"I don't know... hold on. I'll text him..." Everyone nodded and waited while Tao pulled his phone out of pocket and started to text.

 

7:17am - Where are you? Everyone's waiting for you :/
7:17am - Especially me :(

 

Seconds later, Tao got a reply.

 

7:17am - Right behind you panda ;)

 

Tao widened his eyes, turning around quickly only to bump into a tall figure. Tao looked up and smile. 

 

"You're so late today Kris." Tao pouted.

 

"Sorry little panda." Kris hugged the boy, kissing him on the forehead. Tao giggled at the ticklish feeling, Kai and Chanyeol making puking faces at the back, getting slapped by their boyfriends right after.

 

"Enough with the lovey dovey stuff already! We have a minute left until the bell rings!" Kai exclaimed.

 

"Okay Mr Impatient!" Kris said, Kai pouting right after. Everyone laughed before bidding each other a goodbye.

 

Tao had tutor time with Baekhyun so the two walked together to their tutor room. The two walked to their room in a comfortable silence until Tao remembered something very VERY important.

 

"!" Tao shouted and Baekhyun jumped with a girly yelp.

 

"Y-Yah! That scared the out of me! What the heck is up?!" he shouted, holding his chest. 

 

"I forgot my cousin! I was supposed to bring him here to school! He's joining today! !" Tao exclaimed, pulling at his hair. "Okay, just tell Mr Kim that I had to get a new student okay? Bye Baekkie!" was all a dazed Baekhyun heard before the boy had ran out, practically throwing his bag into his locker when he opened it and dashed right out of the schools ground after reasoning with the security guard outside.

 

You could call Tao extreme for running all the way to his cousin's house, which was about 10 kilometers from school. When the boy finally reached the front porch of the house, he looked at his watch. The bell obviously had rung for tutor time, but that's not the point now.

 

Tao pressed the doorbell of the familiar house and waited for anything to happen. The door opened seconds later revealing a pretty girl with blonde locks. "你好韬! (Hello Tao!)" I smiled.

 

"好姐姐, 他在哪里? (Hi Jie Jie, where is he?)" Tao asked peering into the house.

 

"他一直在等待着你! 你怎么能忘了他? (He’s been waiting for you! How could you forget him?)" she asked, flicking the boys head. 

 

"姐! (Jie!)" Tao cried out pouting. Tao whined, holding the flicked area.

 

"我会告诉他下来. 他一直在等待他的房间里面. (I'll tell him to come down. He's been waiting inside his room.)" she said. "你现在可以降下来! (You can come down now!)" she shouted. 

-

"好! (Okay!)" was what the two both heard before seeing a red haired male come down the stairs.

 

"您好韬! (Hi Tao!)" the smiled widely after with a joyful laugh.

 


 

please correct me if the chinese is wrong! like the new layout by the way little buns?

i hope you guys do <3

a gif of my appreciation (like my pun there ;D) (ahahah so cute jonggie <3)


(difference between kim jongin and kai x3)

(btw, the authors notes will be exactly the same still before the whole new layout!)

 


 

Author's Note:

Hello~~~~~~! I finally finished this chapter! :D It’s so long…. I think. ;P So I guess you guys understand it right? If not then let me give you a brief paragraph. Tao has abusive parents and his boyfriend is Kris. His friends in school are Kai, Kyungsoo, Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Kris. (for now ;D) and right now he forgot to bring his cousin to school with him because he’s new. He goes over to his house to pick him up and the END! :D

Who do you think is his cousin? Also, remember what D.O said in the story? ‘This has been going on ever since the ‘incident’ Kai’. What’s the Incident? Find out soon~! Well maybe not the ‘incident’ one… you will find that out through the story alright? ;)

Also I’m just wondering but do you guys want in this? Tell me your opinions in the comments. My writing skills aren’t all that good yet (well in my opinion) but hey! Worth a try right? ;D

Also! I finally have my poster! <3 And I love it but there’s a few technical difficulties with the poster. I give credit to the designer who is umithebaby!

Here is a link to their request shop! bi a n d ca shop || graphics❀review

Also… Don’t silent read and comment, it’s not fun~! ;D (My little slogan~ ;D)

 

27.01.2015 - OTL I SOUND SO CHEESY BACK THEN OMG >_< THIS WAS LIKE... 2013 DECEMBER?! OMG :P I mean look at all them '~'s omg ;; ALSO OTL WTF IS UP WITH THAT TITLE)