Mixed Emotions

Only Thinking Of You (Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ricky's POV

 

The weekend was finally over, but everything was awkward between everyone. Niel was avoiding CAP and CAP was following him around like a lost puppy. Chanhee kept staring at Byunghin and Byunghun was glarind coldly at CAP like he wanted to punch him. I sighed which gained everyone's attention at our lunch table.

 

"What's wrong Ricky?" Changjo squeezed my hand under the table and looked at me, trying to find something in my eyes.

 

I bit my lip and stared at the ground and squeezed his hand, giving him a reassuring smile. "You guys are not the same anymore. Can't you forgive and forget." I said to the four who shifted their gaze.

 

"I'm sorry Chanhee-ah." Niel said.

 

"I'm sorry too," CAP mumbled.

 

"Us too." Chanhee and Byunghun said at the same time, and everyone laughed.

 

"Yay!" I smiled. "We... also need to tell you guys something."  I looked at Changjo and he nodded. I lifted our hands up and Niel gasped and squealed. Changjo's face went red and he looked elsewhere, causing me to cling onto his waist.

 

"Omo!" Niel said happily. "I was waiting for this to happen because I knew you two loved each other but just didn't know how to show it." Everyone grinned at us, and Changjo suddenly pulled away. he got up and ran.

 

"I..." I felt tears well up in my eyes and I couldn't find any words.

 

"It's okay, Ricky." Chanhee said reassuringly. "He's probably just new to this."

 

"I-I'm gonna go check on him." I  got up and went to search for him and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter