Hallway Discussions

Only Thinking Of You (Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chunji's POV

 

I woke up in my bed goraning. I liked school; it was fun and all of my friends are there. I just hated waking up early. Sure, I get driven to school but I still have to wake up early. I was dropped off in front of school and walked into the building. I walked into my class and saw that Byung was the only one there. I thought back to the news that Niel told us last night. Guess that's why they're so late. I walked closer to Byun and realized that he was sleeping so soundly. I wanted to wake him up but he looked so beuatiful while he was sleeping. He had such long eyelashes and his complexion was so clear. And his lips, they were so perfectly pink and kissable. I crouched even closer to him, craving the feeling of having his lips on mine. He suddenly woke up, but I was too close to his face to he kissed me by accident. I was kissed by Byung. KISSED. We akwardly looked at each other, then the others walked into the classroom. I quickly went back to my seat, subconciously touching my lips. 

 

How was I gonna explain this? I thought frantically. How?!?!?!

 

I took a deep breath. It was just an accident right? Just an accident. I looked over at Byung to find him looking straight at me. We both blushed and looked away. The teacher must've caught us cause she snapped.

 

"Yah! Lee Byunghun and Lee Chanhee! If you want to not listen, then get out!"

 

"B-But..." I stammered.

 

"Get out!!" She screamed and we got our backpacks and sat in the hallway. Tears welled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter