Her

Only Thinking Of You (Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanhee's POV

 

It's been a day since Jessica had arrived. There was only two days until the school fair. Niel had convinced me to wear a maid outfit, much to my protests. I didn't really mind. Just as long as I was far away from Byung and his girlfriend. Just thinking about her made me shudder. There was something off about her. But what really made me mad, is her constant need to pull Byung away from me. She took my spot next to him in lunch, interrupted me when I wanted to talk to him, and she always made me plans with him so I couldnt hang out with him even. It was really annoying, to be honest. Even now, during break, I eyed them across the room, sharing a bento. It hurt me. I guess I was a little jeolous of her; she had Byung all to herself after all. But, he never told us he had a girlfriend either. I thought about the mistake-kiss we shared and my face turned red. I wonder how it'd feel to have his lips on mine again.

 

"Channie! Channie-hyung!" Ricky snapped me out of daydream. "Niel is calling you." I groaned and walked out of the classroom after glancing at LJoe one last time. I met Niel ioutside the classroom and he looked furious.

 

"Hello! Have you heard anything from L.Joe?" I shook my head. "Aishhh, he's such a pabo!!"

 

"Yeah. I dont know." I said looking down.

 

"It'll be fine hyung, I know L.Joe hyung really loves you." Ricky said cheerfully.

 

"If he loved me so much. Why won't he just tell me?" I said with tears in my eyes. Niel pulled me into a hug and I sobbed into chest and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter