Stole My Heart

Only Thinking Of You (Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Niel's POV

 

I walked to my class after the lunch bell rang and I heard a familiar voice calling my name. I stopped and groaned to myself.

 

"Niel! Niel!!" CAP tried to catch up to me. I started walking faster, trying to avoid him but he grabbed my waist to keep me from leaving.

 

"Yah!" I yelled at him. "What do you think you're doing, hyung."

 

"I'm sorry..." He put his head on the crook of my neck and held my hand. "You stole my heart."

 

My face went instantly red. "Aishh, stop acting so corny." I walked off and ran to my class squealing in joy. I sat next to Chanhee and had a huge smile on my face.

 

"Yah, why is your face red and why are you so happy?" He looked up from his book, gaining attention from Ricky who was texting Changjo.

 

"Cap hugged me and confessed again." I squealed and buried my face in my hands."

 

"Then why don't you guys go out, hyung?" Ricky asked tentatively.

 

"Cause... Cause I want him to ask me! Not the other way around!" I huffed and the teacher walked in.

 

I spent the rest of the class time thinking of Minsoo. The way he laughed, the way he smiled, the face he made when he was confused. I giggled silently to myself at the thought of him. Gosh, I felt like a teenage girl in love. Is that what this was? Love.

 

The school day was finally over an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter