The Park

Only Thinking Of You (Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Niel's POV   FLASHBACK

 

"Hyung, what did you want to talk about?" I turned to CAP who was sitting on one of the guest beds.

 

"I-I..." His cheeks turned a light shade of pink.

 

"Fine, if you won't tell me..." I turned to leave until CAP grabbed my wrist and pulled me to face him.

 

"I-I love you, Niel-ah." My eyes widened.

 

"B-B-But..." I stuttered, still in utter shock.

 

"Shh, I know. You have Chunji, but I just couldn't hesitate to tell you." He said in a hushed whisper.

 

"I'm flattered, but I can't do that to Chanhee. I'm sorry, hyung." I turned to leave once again. Suddenly, CAP grabbed my arm and threw me on the bed, throwing me into even more shock. I tried to get up but he was too strong, he must've seen the panic in my eyes, because he loosened his grip. He laid a soft kiss on my lips, sliding his hand slowly up my shirt.

 

"C-Cap, hyung." I shivered because of his cold hands. Just then, the door opened and standing in the doorway was none other than Chanhee. I threw CAP off me and tried to reach him, but Changjo and L.Joe pushed me back.

 

"Look, I don't know what the hell you were doing but you just crushed Chanhee's feelings after he loved you!!" L.Joe shouted, his body shaking and voice full of anger. Fear struck my body and I realized what I had just done. CAP tried to touch me but I swatted his hand away.

 

"Don't. Touch. Me." I said in a hissed tone. I ran out of the room and locked myself in another guest room, sobbing my eyes out.

 

FLASHBACK OVER

 

Morning came quicker than I imagined, and I felt horrible. Mentally and physically. I was still reliving what had happened last night and new tears formed in my eyes. I sil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter