Hidden Feelings

Only Thinking Of You (Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chunji's POV

 

I woke up slowly to see L.Joe's face hovering inches above me, I could feel his breath on my cheeks.

 

"A-ah, I'm sorry Channie. I was gonna w-wake you up. W-we're here." He stuttered. My heart started to beat a little faster and I blushed.

 

"It's o-okay." I attempted to get out of the car, but stumbled. Byunghun caught me before I fell. "Thanks." I barely whispered, quickly looking away at his confused expression. I wrapped my arms around his waist and hugged him. "Thanks for always being there for me, Byunghunnie." I smiled and let go, going inside my house, waving goodbye. My iPhone vibrated in my pocket, alerting me that I had a text. I smiled as I read it.

 

It read: Sleep well and eat well, Chan-Chan! :D 

 

I opened the gates and greeted the butler and ran upstairs to my room. I threw myself on my bed, tired physically and emotionally. Why does my heart beat so fats when I'm around Byung? We've been friends since primary school, but I've never told anyone that I used to have a crush on his. I'd die if anyone knew. But, he started dating this one girl Jessica and he unknowingly broke my heart. The, I started dating Niel.

 

I closed my eyes and sighed. I looked at the picture of me and Byung on my bedside table and held it close to my heart. Drifting off to sleep, I was still thinking of Byunghun.

 

Cap's POV

 

-FLASHB

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter