Interrupted

Only Thinking Of You (Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is my second time writing this. -_-   t(>.<)t   I hate my laptop.

 

 

Chanhee's POV

 

Byung's face was so close to mine that I could actually feel his sweet breath tickling my nose. I closed my eyes, shocked thinking that he was going to kiss me. He moved a little closer when-

 

"Oppa?" My younger sister Suzy called out. Byung hun moved away from and smiled at her, greeting her. I looked Suzy, annoyed.

 

"Yes?" I tried to not show the annoyance in my voice.

 

"Umma said that you're not allowed to be up and about." She said scolding me. Gosh, there was so much sass in a 9 year old girl.                         

 

"Suzy, why aren't you at school?" Byunghun asked as if nothing had just happened.

 

"Oh, I have a break off school for a while." She said, smiling. I heard voices and she informed us that she was going to hang out with her friends, leaving me and Byung in an awkward situation.

 

"So..." He said akwardly. I looked down at the roses he had gotten me. "I have to get going now."

 

"What, why?" I said sadly.

 

"Um... I have to help my umma out with stuff!" He said quickly and ran out of the house. I was confused... Wasn't his umma doing work in America...?

 

I sighed and threw myself on my bed after putting the beautiful flowers into a vase by my bed. I stared at the ceiling and thought of Byunghun. It really felt like he was going to kiss me. He had this confusing look in his eyes that I couldn't quite put my finger on. I got frustrated so I talked to Niel.

 

"Yobosaeyo~?" Niel sang into the phone.

 

"Niel-aah. Help meeee." I whined into the phone.

 

"Okay, okay. Sheesh. What's the problem, hyung?"

 

"L.Joe!!!" I said, frustrated.

 

"Woah, what happened?" I told him everything that happened earlier.

 

"...Then my sister interrupted him and he went on as if nothing even freaking happened!!"

 

"Chanhee~ I think L.Joe loves you~" He sang into

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter