She's Back

Only Thinking Of You (Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Byunghun's POV

 

It's been a week since Chanhee and I had gotten together, and it's been the best week of my life, hands down. He had told his mum and she approved of us and my parents approved as well. It was as if we were walking on cloud 9. He loved me and I loved him, so we spent every second together. Cuddling, kissing, hugging, etc. We were walking towards our lunch table together, hand in hand, when I noticed someone calling my name. It was a girl from our class that I had spoken to only once before, so I just shrugged and told Channie that I'd be back and walked to the girl. She led me out the classroom and told me that someone wanted to talk to me with an evil glint in her eyes. I felt really uneasy and was deciding on whether or not to turn back but she was pulling on my arm way too hard. I caught up to her and looked up, completely shocked, bewildered, and of course, angry.

 

"Well hello again, Byunggie." Jessica sneered as if we were best friends. We were once, but emphasis on the were. We weren't exactly friendly anymore. After all, she so rudely cheated on me, even though I literally devoted my heart to her.

 

"Don't talk as if we're friends." I spat, turning around to leave, but her nails dug into my arm, making me wince.

 

"Uh uh, don't think so." She said evilly, with a knowing look. "I know you're with Lee Chanhee, so don't think I'll let you go just like this." My eyes widened as she said Channie's name.

 

"Don't. Touch. Him." I pulled her arm, making her face me. "What exactly do you want from me? Money?"

 

"Hah! Money? You seem to forget that our businesses are in a partnership together."

 

"Then what the hell do you want?" I said, exasperated by her already.

 

"You," She said, getting way too close for comfort.

 

"No, I've moved the hell on Jessica. Now leave me be!" I said, trying to wriggle out of her hard grasp, but to no avail.

 

"No. I'll have you whether you like it!" She said harshly, making me regret even coming to school.

 

"How?" I said, regretting it as soon as it left my mouth.

 

"Oho, I've already thought about that. Y'know, I did some research and I found out that Chanhee's family's business may be wealthy,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter