Hurt

Only Thinking Of You (Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One’s POV

 

Jessica’s father paced around his office room while Jessica awkwardly sat on a couch, really tense.

 

“Goh has told me some… interested things.” He spoke, anger lacing his voice. Jessica stiffened by his tone of voice. “From what I hear, you’ve been using my power unfairly and threatening people. I didn’t let you live here just so you could ruin some innocent boys’ lives.” Jessica’s father sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose.

 

“I-I” Jessica tried to protest but no words would come out. Mr Jung, Jessica’s father, looked at the frantic expression on his daughter’s face.

 

Mr Jung’s expression softened. “Look, I don’t mean to scold you harshly like this but you can’t be acting evil towards people. I want you to apologise to those two boys and I’m also switching you to a private school, got it?”

 

“Y-Yes, appa.” Jessica gave her father a hug and bolted out of the room. At first she felt anger but she became more rational and understood her father’s notions. She just felt lonely and was jealous that the person she was madly in love with was in love with another. It was wrong of her to break up their love because she now realised how much they really loved each other but she had driven them to hate after they tried so hard to build their love up. Who was she to come between them? She had to find both of them before it was too late, but why did she still feel a hole in her heart?


 

Chunji’s POV

 

I was freaking the hell out. How did I and why did I just ask Byung to talk to me?? It was an impulse reaction and yet here he was staring expectantly into me.

 

“So..” He started, staring down at his shoes. “What did you want from me?”

 

“I-I-I..” I couldn’t form any words. I was literally tongue tied.

 

“Look, I’m sorry Chanhee. I’m sorry about everything that happened. But right now, I can’t really explain as to why I broke up with you.”

 

“B-But, why? If it’s a reason that includes me, shouldn’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter