School Fair

Only Thinking Of You (Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chunji's POV

 

I shot out of bed, startled by my suddenly loud alarm. I groggily turned it off, sighing. I hadn't gotten any sleep because my mind was preoccupied with thoughts of Byunghun. I rubbed my eyes and freshened myself up in the bathroom. I bounded lazily down the stairs, greeted my mom and went outside to be driven to school. I got a text from Niel on the way.

 

Fish Lips: Hey, don't forgot about crossdressing today!! ;)

 

Me: Ugh, why  would I even forget?

 

I groaned even more as we arrived to the school.

 

"Don't worry. Everyday is a good day." My driver smiled at me, cheering me up.

 

"Thank you!!" I smiled running up to the gates, but I stopped cold as I saw who was standing in the fron. L.Joe. I quickly turned around to go the other way, but he quickly called me over. I walked over to him, plastering on a smile and trying to control my feelings.

 

"Hey, Chunji~" He smiled at me, causing me to be confused. I hummed in response, fearing that if I opened my mouth, unnecesary words would pop out.We walked to the busy classroom together. Niel was smirking, holding a yellow and pink maid outfit. I had to admit, it was cute, but I feared for my life in those heels. I started complaining to Niel, leaving L.Joe behind to help design the cafe. 

 

"I am not wearing those heels!!" I hissed.

 

"But, you'll look so cute in them!" He held up the pink strappy heels, smiling.

 

"No! I won't even be able to walk in those!" I huffed. 

 

"Fine, fine!" He held up a pair of laceup yellow converse that were shin-length.

 

"Thank you." I took the shoes and went into the bathrooms to change. I looked at myself in the mirror, and I had to admit that I was okay-looking.

 

We started the cafe up and we soon sold out because of the male maids. Ricky and Niel were grinning from ear to ear, teasing their boyfriends while I was just reading my book. They'd ask me things from time to time but I'd just hum in response, too preoccupied. I couldn't change out of the maid outfit until the end of the day because Niel had hidden my clothes, and mad

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter