Broken Heart

Only Thinking Of You (Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Byunghun's POV

 

My stupid alarm clock woke me up at 6:30. I sighed and rolled off the bed. Even though it's a weekend, I can't seem to go back to sleep after waking up. I walked downstairs, almost tripping on my feet. A couple of maids ran up to me, making sure I was okay. I mean sure I'm rich, but nobody should need this much luxury, right?

 

"Byunghun-ah, good morning." My father greeted me from the breakfast table reading the newspaper and making important calls.

 

"Good morning, appa, umma." My mother was running around frantically, already dressed up business-like. I sighed, it's been like this every day. But, I was used to it. My parents worked day and night, leaving me alone in this spacious house. They soon left and I flopped on the couch.

 

I fell asleep watching morning cartoons until I felt a tap on my shoulder. "S-Stop it." I turned my back to the person.

 

"Ah, rude. Even after your friends come and visit you on a free day." I got up and was met by the faces of Ricky, Niel,  Changjo, CAP, and Chunji. 

 

"So... why are you guys here again...?" I asked slowly.

 

"BABO!!" They all screamed at the same time.

 

"We're going to have sleep over, yay!" Ricky squealed.

 

"O-oh, yeah." I forgot I had pushed that out of mind because of a certain someone. "Okay, what're we gonna do?"

 

"Movie time!" CAP said in joy, getting the remote out and turning on Netflix. We decided on watching Cabin In the Woods (chosen by Niel, of course). Ricky kept jumping at the slightest jumpscare, and Chunji had his face buried in Niel's shoulder.

 

"I-is it over yet?" Chunji poked his head up, looking at me with an adorable look on his face. 

 

"Yup. Can we watch another one?" I asked.

 

"No!" Ricky and Chunji said simultaneously, making me giggle. We spent the rest of the day watching movies until dark. My parents had called and they said that they were going to America for a week and a half. Last minute much? I rolled my eyes as I turned off the phone. Turning around, I came face to face with Chunji. Everyone else was upstairs in the rooms and we were the only ones in the kitchen.

 

'Byung-ah," He slowly backed me up so I couldn't run away. "Why're you like this?"

 

"I.... Um...I." I looked around with panicked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter