Confession

Only Thinking Of You (Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Byunghun's POV

 

I caught up with Chanhee and found him leaning against a tree outside.

 

"Channie." I walked towards him. "What's wrong?"

 

He sighed before looking at me. "I... Don't know."

 

I stood next to him and patted his head. "'It's okay. Don't stress it." I gave him a reassuring smile.

 

"How?" He met my eyes with his tear filled ones.

 

"Just think about it. Why would anything ever be fun if you were sad all the time?" I said, meeting his eyes again. "There's always going to be someone better."

 

"Yeah, I guess you're right." He wiped his tears and looked up at me. "Why do you always come to my aid, Byunggie?" I held my breath and looked at him. Confessing right no would be wrong. I thought.

 

"Um, well. You've always helped me with breakups and  I'm your best friend after all, Channie." He smiled at me. "Do you want me to drive you home Chan-Chan?" I asked.

 

"Yes, please. I don't feel so good right now."

 

I started the car and Chanhee texted Ricky that he was going to go home, much to his distaste. After 10 minutes of driving, Chanhee fell soflty asleep against the window. I sighed.

 

How am I ever going to confess? I love him way too much, but I'm scared he won't feel the same way. He most likely doesn't since he's still so in love with Niel. I thought, annoyed.

 

Changjo's POV

 

After Chanhee and Byunghun ran out, Ricky looked up at me tugged at my arm.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter