02

We Meet Again

Jungkook winked at you as he walked past you and you stood in he doorway looking at him. Your mom waved her hands in front of your face but you didnt move. "Yah! you stop day dreaming and let me close the door" you nodded ad mumbled "sorry" moving away.


 

You where siting at the table across from Jungkook and next to your mom. You were watching him as he ate and laugh at things your parents had said. Jungkook noticed you looking at him and he smiled at you. You smiled back and looked away " you , are you not going to eat? your food is getting cold." Jungkook's mom asked. You blink. "s-sorry, i am" You smiled and started eating. "Dont you think these two would make a cute couple" You choked on your food hearing her. "w-what!?" Since your mouth was full, some food landed on Jungkook's face. Your eyes widened and you swollowed your food. " oh my gosh im so sorry. let me get that for you" You stood up only to trip on your own feet and fall. Why am i so clumsy? You scolded yourself and stood up. You looked at jungkook and he was laughing. He had already wiped the food off his face. You pouted and sat down your seat. You picked up a cup to drink something. "um.. you thas my cup." Jungkook whispered to you. Your eyes widened again. His cup? that means this is an indirect kiss. You chocked  a bit and the drink spilled on your shirt. You sighed seeing the stain on your shirt. Your mom tugged on your shirt. "you , sit down your embarrassing me." You rolled your eyes putting the cup dow. " Im going to my room." You looked at Junkook and his mom. "sorry if i caused any trouble. it was nice meeting you" You nodded and went to your room.

 

You changed your shirt and sighed sitting on your bed. You heard a knock on the door. "come in." Jungkook walked in and you blinked. "uh.. your mom told me to come here. i can leave if you want." You shook your head. "Its fine you can stay in here." You blinked rememberig all th posters in your room. You scanned your room looking for one in particular poster. You found it and jumped in front of it. You smiledat Jungkook seeing his confused face. "whats that?" He asked. He walked towards you. "no. dont come closer. you cant see this." He chuckled. "You mean that poster of 6 shirtless guys? That poster is bigger than you, you know" You pouted and moved away from your 2PM poster.


a/n - im so sorry for the short update. im busy but i still felt that i should update. Thank you for subscibing and feel free to comment. Can you do this poll for me. this is my first story and i wat to know what i should do.