13

We Meet Again

"Yah! put me down." He chuckled. "no. I want you to sleep with me." You felt the heat rush to your cheeks as he put you down on the bed and hovered over you. After about 5 seconds Jungkook was laying next to you on his side. You your side to look at him and he moved some of your hair out of your face.

"You're really beautiful."

You smiled upon hearing his words but realized he wasn't done talking.

"I really like y-"

Jungkook was cut off by J-Hopes screaming.

"sleepover!"

Your eyes widened and you shot up from your bed. 


Chapter 13

 

You looked at Jungkook and sat up. "I guess were having a sleepover." Jungkook chuckled and followed you to the door. You turned to the overly excited J-hope.

"who let you inside?" He turned pointing to your brother innocently. You pouted looking at your brother.

"You didnt invite your girlfriend? now i the only girl here." You suddenly felt a pair of arms around your shoulder and you looked up seeing Jin with a smirk on his face and made a face moving his arm as you stood next to taehyung instead.

Your brother began to speak, "my girlfriends not coming because im going to her house."

You rolled your eyes sitting on the couch. He was always going somewhere with his girlfriend, he never spent any time with you and you began to miss spending time with your brother.

 "Make sure to be back before 3 A.M, and please make sure not to go too far this time, im sure her parents wouldnt want to know that their daughter is having at a early age."

Jungkook looked at you surprised and glared at your brother, he knew that his sister and your brother were in a relationship but he didnt know that his sister had done that, and it made him really upset.

"dont you dare lay a single finger on my sister, and dont put that little friend of yours anywhere near her." Jungkook spoke while glaring at your brother.

Your brother rolled his eyes obviously annoyed. "I'm just going to help her clean up the mess everyone made, since no one wants to do it."

 

*****

 

It was past midnight and you were all in the living of your house watching a scary movie. You sat on the couch in between  taehyung and Jungkook while the other were  on the floor. Bangtan was obviously not disturbed by the movie at all, but you jumped every time something happened. It's been a long tome since you've watched a scary movie so you werent use to all these things anymore. Taehyung chuckled and wrapped his arms protectively around you. Jungkook mumbled things under his breath watching you both but you didnt hear them being too scared.

You hid your face in Taehyungs chest whining. "Turn it off please."

Taehyung smirked looking down at you. "why? everyone's enjoying the movie but you." He turned the volume up louder and you groaned hitting his chest hard before covering your face, trying to walk upstairs to your room. You bumped into a wall and blushed embarrassed before running up the stairs.

You could still hear the sound of the movie, so you took out your laptop to finish watching a drama. You heard a faint knock on your door before hearing someone step in. You looked up seeing Jungkook and smiled sitting up on your bed.

"kookie~" You sang softly and smiled seeing him flash you that cute smile that you loved to see.

"what are you doing? arent you watching the movie?" He shook his head, he was honestly watching you the entire time and didnt once look at the screen. Jungkook sat down on your bed and you smiled while looking at him, you studied his facial features noticing how beautiful he was, your eyes wandered down to his lips that looked so soft. You wanted to kiss him so bad, but you fought the urge to. Jungkook noticed this and smiled again before pressing his lips softly against yours.

You closed your eyes kissing him back as he deepened the kiss more. He leaned on top of you straddling your waist kissing you soft and gently. You tangled your fingers in his hair as he slips his tongue in your mouth. He lets his tongue play with yours and you kiss back loving it.

"

"what where you two doing?" Jimin asked as he looked over you both. You looked down nervously and got up.

"I-I need something to drink." You quickly walked past them both and ran down the stairs. Once you where down there, you got a message. You opened it and your heart broke all over again.


a/nhey. i know its been a while. and im sorry for making you wait. saougfhakjb. but who else saw bts' performance on mama?

i have a poll for you guys, just in case you dont want to comment.

 

 

     

BYE BYE~