09

We Meet Again

Your phone rang and you answered it.

"Hello?"

"Hello, yes is this you?"

You blinked. "Yes, it is. who is this?"

"I am a doctor and i believe that your brother is in the hospital."

Your eyes widened. "He's where? Why?"


 

Chapter 09

 

You sighed sitting in the waiting room at the hospital. Both Jungkook and his sister were there. You looked at her. She was wearing a really short dress and heels, her hair was a mess, and she smelled like alcohol. What was she doing drinking? She is only 15 years old. Jungkook crossed his arms looking at her, obviously upset. "so what happened exactly?" You asked. She ran her fingers through her hair trying to comb it out and whiped the tears that were falling before looking at you. "Well, we were at some party and some guys started to touch me, he noticed and they got into a fight." "did you try to stop them at least?" She nodded. "They wouldnt leave me alo-" Jungkook interrupted her. "Of course they didnt leave you alone, look at what your wearing. Why are you wearing this? Im pretty sure your boyfriend would love you no matter what you have on, so why do you have this on?" You noticed as her tears started to fall again. "I was just trying to fit in oppa. Other girls were going to wear clothes like this?" You decided to leave them alone so you got up looking for the doctor.

"Are you you?" You nodded. "Okay, follow me please." You followed and the doctor took you to the room your brother was in. "Your brother will be fine, but we're going to keep him here overnight." You nodded. "He'll be fine right? The bedbugs wont bite right?" The doctor chuckled. "We dont have bedbugs here miss." "oh.." "I think you should go home now miss. visiting hours are over." "But i didnt even visit him yet. can i please stay over night, im worried about him?" He heaved a sigh before nodding. "I'll tell your friends they can go home now."

******

You walked to school slowly the next day. There was no need in rushing since you were already late. Your brother was home resting. It was lunch time by the time you got to school. You walked to BangTan's table but stopped mid way. The girl from yesterday was there, but her and Jungkook werent acting "friendly" towards eachother. They were more like acting almost like a couple. You noticed her glare at you before pecking Jungkook's cheek and laughing when he tickled her. I thought he said they were only friends. You scoffed and jumped a little feeling hands wrap around you from behind. Your turned your head only to see Jin. "be my girlfriend again." You took his hands off of you and turned to look at him. "what." "be my girlfriend again. Just like how that girl over there is making you jealous, you can make Jungkook jealous as well by being with me." You glanced at Jungkook seeing how happy he was with her. You noticed the smirk on Jin's face which meant no good. "Im not jealous" You mumbled. "Yea sure." Jin put his hands in his pockets. "so what do you say?" You bit your lip thinking.


A/N -Hey you I feel like my updates are getting shorter and shorter.Im so sorry. I wanted to make a long update but my computer is about to die and i dont want everything i typed to go away. Anyway can i have your opinion on what you think about long distance relationships? Keep in mind that that has nothing to do with the story. I just want to know what you all think about long distance relationships. Thank you and please continue to comment, i enjoy reading all your comments.