05

We Meet Again

Jungkook stood in front of your house looking at it. "you have a big house that you only share with your brother." You nodded and put your key in to unlock the door but noticed it was already open. "We have 3 extra rooms."He nodded and you opened the door walking inside. You blinked seeing your brother making out with a girl. He noticed you and they both stood up at the same time." Noona!" "Oppa!" You heard them both speak at the same time.  You blinked hearing the girl say oppa and looked at Jungkook.


"What are you doing here Sungmi?" Jungkook asked his little sister. "I-I was just uh..." "She was just hanging out with her boyfriend" Your brother spoke. You blinked and looked at your brother. "since when did you have a girlfriend?" "since you came back noona." He smiled. "she goes to our school, remember?" You shook your head and looked at Jungkook. "How do you know her?" He bit his lip. "thats my sister" You blinked. "your w-what?" "My sister.'' He nodded and looked at her. "I thought you lived somewhere else." She frowned. "Me and appa, live 15 minutes away from here." Jungkook ran his fingers through his hair and you felt your heart start to beat uncontrollably again. "this is not good." Sungmi blinked. "Why?" "because me and umma live next door." You saw her face brighten up. "Really? is she home? can i talk to her?" She paused. "wait.. oppa, how do you know my boyfriend's sister? are you two dating?"

Your eyes widened. "n-no, w-were just fr-friends." Jungkook chuckled hearing you stutter finding it really cute. Your brother smirked  and started teasing you. "Noona, you dont have to lie" You hit him. "Im not lying Junsoo!" Jungkook smiled and looked at his sister. "were not dating....yet." You blushed deeply and glared at him. "dont say that" He smirked. "why not? we kissed havent we?" You blushed again and looked away. "noona, you kissed? But i thought you were dating Ji-" You covered his mouth quickly and whispered in his ear. "We broke up a couple of days ago." He nodded and moved your hand.

Sungmi smiled. "Im going to see umma." "wait.." Junsoo grabbed Sungmi by her waist and turned her around so she was facing him. "Wheres my kiss?" She smiled and pecked his lips. "Bye Junsoo. See you tomorrow." He smiled. "Bye baby." Jungkook glared at him as Sungmi left. He blinked. "what? My girlfriend cant give me a goodbye kiss? Im pretty sure you gave you  one before she left." You wrinkled your nose trying to ignore him. Jungkook looked at you. "I should go now. I'll see you later?" You nodded and he flashed you a smile before leaving.

 

********

 

You were still sleeping and your side, falling off the bed. "oww" You rubbed your head sitting up and looked at your clock. "aish. i over slept again,. i have 15 minutes to get to school now." You quickly got up and got ready for school. You fixed your hair and looked in the mirror.

[    ]

You looked at the clock noticing you had 5 minutes left and slung your bookbag over your shoulder before running to school and going to your locker. You felt arms wrap around your waist from the back and you sighed, just when the bell rang. "What do you want Jin?" He kissed your neck and smiled. "I missed you." You slammed your locker shut and turned around to face him. "You didnt." You walked past trying to get to class but he grabbed your wrist, making you turn around and lifted your chin, kissing you softly. You didnt kiss him back and pulled away. "Please stop. I can never forgive you Jin, not after what you did to me."

You sighed walking to class and as soon as you stepped in, you heard compliments from your fanboys as usual. You sighed. You didnt hate hearing these compliments but it just got annoying and someone would confess to you almost everyday. You werent one of those mean queenkas who rejected them rudely. You tried to reject them as nicely as possible. You sat with them when they would ask and you and you never looked at them rudely. You had a lot of friends, even girl friends, you didnt like showing off because people would probably hate you for that and no one knew that you spent your afternoon working. It was kind of your own little secret.

You sat at your desk and the teacher walked in you blinked seeing Jungkook behind her and sat up. "We have a new student here today." She looked at him and smiled. "please introduce ourself" He nodded and introduced himself and looked for a empty seat. He saw you and pouted not seeing an empty seat by you. You noticed it and smiled. You bit your lip and tapped the person in front you. "u-uhh, can you switch seats with Jungkook? He's new here, and im the only person he knows." The boy nodded. "Okay! Anything for you!" He smiled and got up. You gestured for Jungkook to sit and he did. "i didnt know you were coming here." You said."I didnt know you went here." The teaher cleared , and started the lesson. Jungkook flashed you a smile and turned around.

The bell rang signaling that its time to go to your next class. You looked at Jungkook. "what do you have next?" He showed you his schedule and you smiled. "we have the same class together." He nodded you both walked to class. You bit your lip remembering that Jin has that class too. You sighed. "whats wrong?" You heard Jungkook ask. You shook your head. "nothing, its just that my fanboys are-" "Your a queenka?" You bit your lip. "I dont like people saying that." "oh..sorry. "Its fine" You slightly smiled and walked into class. "Theres an empty seat behind me, do you wat to st there?" You looked at him hoping he would say yes. You didnt want to be left alone with Jin. He nodded and you sat down with him behind you. Jin walked in and smirked seeing you. He pecked your cheek. "Hey,you" Jungkook noticed and he looked away,looking  out the window. She has a boyfriend? He thought for a while then looked back at you and Jin. "stop, Jin" "why? you know you missed it" "I dont. just leave me alone." You lied. You missed his hugs, kisses, him being cheesy and you missed cuddling with him. You and Jin used to be together until you broke up with him after finding out something that he did. Jin and the rest of BTS were kingka's but they werent like you, they bullied people and did reckless things, but no one knows how they really are, what their really like except for you.

"Okay class please take your seat, i will begin shortly." The teacher smiled unpacking her things. Jin sat on his desk and looked at you. "i know you do." You didnt look at him. "I dont." "you do, who was your first kiss?" You bit your lip and glanced at Jungkook from the corner of your eye. Jin continued to look at you. "who was the first person you did i-" "stop Jin." You sighed and looked at him. "It was you, everything was you. My first everything was with you Jin, happy?" He smiled and sat in his seat. "now i am." You turned around to look at Jungkook but he wasnt looking at you. Jungkook had heard everything. His heart dropped and he didnt want to look at you. The teacher started the lesson, and he sarted to listen but his mind drifted off to you.

Lunch...

You finished at your locker and walked into the lunchroom. You sat down at a table and put your head down. You heard the girls around you start to squel and you automatically new BTS was here. You looked up and blinked seeing Jungkook with them.  What is he doing? He looked at you and winked. Jungkook sat with the rest of BTS and you got a text.

Come here   -Jungkook

You sighed not wanting to go to the table but since Jungkook asked. You went anyway. You walked to their table and noticed Jin smirk. "Im not here for you." You glared at him and looked at Jungkook. "What are you doing here?" He just shrugged. "Sit." You blinked. "Im not sitting, did they rub off on you?" You pointed at BTS and V pouted. "Yah! Noona, thats mean." You couldnt help but chuckle hearing him. You really missed hanging out with them.


[ A/N] heyy i updated. many of you chose for me to update every monday and friday so i will, but i might get carried away and update inbetween those days. haha. anyway how was this chapter? I read all of your comments and responded to some. Thank you so much for commenting, it really makes me happy and i enjoy reading our comments. Thanks again. ANOTHER THING. DID YOU GUYS SEE THE TEASER FOR BOY IN LUV!!!!? OMFG. ARE YOU READY FOR THIS COMEBACK? IM NOT. THEY ALL LOOKED SO FREAKING GORGEOUS. AHHH!! haha well if you didnt. here it is. [ p.s. i didnt re-read this chapter so bear with me if theres mistakes. thanks ]